Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 78)

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Originally posted by ...navina...

That's alright Navi..no need to be sorry...actually nothing is popping up in my mind at the moment and i want to give a sneak peak for the entire story till d end...so that's why won't post the promo today...After my exams will defo do it..Smile

WOW ... sneak peak into the entire storyDay Dreaming!
Ummm Ermm ... when is your exams endingWinkLOL?

ahhaa...exam is ending tomorrow dear...bt not sure whether tomorrow the promo will be posted since m at home now...so its family timeEmbarrassed

Broken Heart

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged

That's alright Navi..no need to be sorry...actually nothing is popping up in my mind at the moment and i want to give a sneak peak for the entire story till d end...so that's why won't post the promo today...After my exams will defo do it..Smile

WOW ... sneak peak into the entire storyDay Dreaming!
Ummm Ermm ... when is your exams endingWinkLOL?

ahhaa...exam is ending tomorrow dear...bt not sure whether tomorrow the promo will be posted since m at home now...so its family timeEmbarrassed

Broken Heart

don't be heart broken Navi...will defo try for you...Smile..m bored of this story n want to try something new...so will give d promo soon n then the preceding chapters in order to finish it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Broken Heart

don't be heart broken Navi...will defo try for you...Smile..m bored of this story n want to try something new...so will give d promo soon n then the preceding chapters in order to finish it

Dancing 

Thanks Gargi Hug

sweet_gargi

-Kritika- Goldie
-Kritika-
-Kritika-

Posted: 27 January 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged
firstly yo wats up ... sorry late comment kiya coz lamba karna tha well the story was amazing u new this but tune mera dil khush kar diya ... 

omg ... kabse kabse ... manveer romence dekhna chati thi now sapna pura ho gaya lol ithna cute tha vo screen maine manveer screen twice pada hai coz mai imagine kar kar ke blush kar rhi thi Blushing 

n second part 

i have a question 

humari magical chudail yani manyta ki best frnd uski bhen hai ? in the sense ConfusedConfused

but yr ... tune mera fir dil tod diya manveer ka jo screen tha use dream bnake CryCry itne ache dream dekhte ho tho kuch karte kyu nhi Wink

wating for ur next update god bless love u bbye Big smileBig smile

sweet_gargi

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 31 January 2014 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Hey gargi Tongue , thanks for the pm. And what an amazing update it was Clap. This update was a complete package . There was a cute man veer moment in this ( even though a dream ) then there was a passionate uv moment with uv going all possesive and hot Embarrassed . And then there was the much needed suspense with shauryas brother turning out yo be Akash. And finally my favorite part the hot hot man veer romance Heart.
I'm so happy with the way the story is moving. Manyata and dr evens part is the most thrilling part in the updates these days Big smile. Keep it coming. 

And as usual thanks for an awesome update and sorry for being supa late LOL

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kritika-

firstly yo wats up ... sorry late comment kiya coz lamba karna tha well the story was amazing u new this but tune mera dil khush kar diya ... 

omg ... kabse kabse ... manveer romence dekhna chati thi now sapna pura ho gaya lol ithna cute tha vo screen maine manveer screen twice pada hai coz mai imagine kar kar ke blush kar rhi thi Blushing 

n second part 

i have a question 

humari magical chudail yani manyta ki best frnd uski bhen hai ? in the sense ConfusedConfused

but yr ... tune mera fir dil tod diya manveer ka jo screen tha use dream bnake CryCry itne ache dream dekhte ho tho kuch karte kyu nhi Wink

wating for ur next update god bless love u bbye Big smileBig smile

Hey Kritika...How r u dear?

firstly yo wats up ... sorry late comment kiya coz lamba karna tha well the story was amazing u new this but tune mera dil khush kar diya ... chal late comment ke liye maaf kiya as tune lamba comment kiyaLOL

omg ... kabse kabse ... manveer romence dekhna chati thi now sapna pura ho gaya lol ithna cute tha vo screen maine manveer screen twice pada hai coz mai imagine kar kar ke blush kar rhi thi Blushing ..Aww...seriously tune twice parha woh part?...that was super cute...glad ki tujhe acha laga

n second part --

i have a question 

humari magical chudail yani manyta ki best frnd uski bhen hai ? in the sense ConfusedConfused--Hmmm..lets see woh abhi suspense hai

but yr ... tune mera fir dil tod diya manveer ka jo screen tha use dream bnake CryCry itne ache dream dekhte ho tho kuch karte kyu nhi Wink---Woh dream dream se haqeekat hogi jald...but filhaal ke liye that has to be a dream as Manyata is not with him in London

wating for ur next update god bless love u bbye Big smileBig smile---Thanks for your blessings and wishes Kritz...that's too sweet of youHug

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Hey gargi Tongue , thanks for the pm. And what an amazing update it was Clap. This update was a complete package . There was a cute man veer moment in this ( even though a dream ) then there was a passionate uv moment with uv going all possesive and hot Embarrassed . And then there was the much needed suspense with shauryas brother turning out yo be Akash. And finally my favorite part the hot hot man veer romance Heart.
I'm so happy with the way the story is moving. Manyata and dr evens part is the most thrilling part in the updates these days Big smile. Keep it coming. 

And as usual thanks for an awesome update and sorry for being supa late LOL

Hey chitra..How are you dear? glad you liked my efforts to make it hot and romantic..But Shaurya's brother is not Akash..His name is AkshayLOL...n he is hot tooWink..That dream was something i had to think a lot...thank god that it proved worth...aww Shaurya and Chandralekha has always been my fav and those erotic scenes come easily thus...the session with d Doc was always a plan from before hand. good that you enjoyed it.

Thanks once again for such sweet comments...Hug
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 01 February 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantu,  Nashia,  krittika89,  Rsaakka,  angel_jara,  Jane42,  Sunsnow,  Skaliya178,  

A big Thank You to all the 36 members who hit the LIKE button for my Chapter..Hope I can keep entertaining you all like thisHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahi01...navina...

Go to top