Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 67)

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 01 December 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Hey Gargi,
update was superbClap.

Urrgghh - that bloody Censored Akshay is backAngry!
Why did HE have to be reincarnated tooOuch??

Very happy that Sangeeta's plans ended poorly for her,
I guess she won't be too happy about Manyata's engagement news eitherWink.  Hope she doesn't think she has a chance with Uday nowLOL.

Poor Manyata, how could DS spring such a horrific surprise on herDead?
Hope Shaurya returns to save his PrincessEmbarrassed.

Do continue the remainder soonBig smile.
(thanks for the updateTongue)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sanah12 Goldie
sanah12
sanah12

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Loved it loadz
Sangeeta is one jealousy one.
Akshay is back arghhh!
Manyata and akshay are gonna get engaged nooo!!!
Poor manyata fainted
I hope uday saves her from this akshay torture.
Do continue asap.

sweet_gargi

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
hey gargi di
how have you been?
I have missed you so so much
thank you so much for coming back
OMG the update was simply a BANG
what the heck?
how can ashkay come back
ok so he was responsible for the dead of vishal
anyway i am sure he too will die
in the hands of uday veer
i hope that DS will understand
i will be patiently waiting for the next update
thanks you
huggs
anni

sweet_gargi

MAHI1198 Goldie
MAHI1198
MAHI1198

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
short but awesome
at least you are back
well take ur time
to write
no rush
and yeah take care too!
awesome update loved it

sweet_gargi

princessSonia IF-Rockerz
princessSonia
princessSonia

Posted: 04 December 2013 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Hey Gargi di...Hug
It's good to c u back...

Missed u tons...

Awesum update...

Do cont asap...

sweet_gargi

capriya Goldie
capriya
capriya

Posted: 06 December 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Hai Gargi, happy to see u back! Thank you so much for the update! Its a great update. I dont like DS's decision on Manyata's life partner without her consent. Continue when You get time.

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 14 December 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Chapter 9.1 Continuation...

Loving you is like committing a sin!

Note: Friends there are some psychological details which are partly fictitious. Some have resemblances with past life theories, however can't commit on each detail provided. Its purely my imagination, and hence please concentrate only on reading the story, ignoring the actual facts.

It was a week since the announcement of Manayata's engagement, and her friends were all teasing her with all sorts of comments about her engagement and the grand wedding that would proceed afterwards. Sangeeta was like always jealous about her sister and Manyata calm from inside although she had her own plans. She tried her best to reach Udayveer. She tried his phone everyday but it was not reachable which shattered her and made her more helpless.

"Why are you not picking up my phone Udayveer?..What have I done that your punishing me like this? If loving you proves to be a sin, then no one in this world can stop me from committing it more! May be then you will realize my love for you.."

She somehow gave her exams and on the last day she decided to try her destiny by meeting the psychologist Dr. Veena Shukla, who had earned high acknowledgements with her research theories and with her counselling and lectures in different colleges including Manyata didn't want to live anymore in the shadows of her past life. She wanted to know her past, but wanted to feel it herself. She felt like everyone was hiding something including Uday/Shaurya. She could not believe that Uday could kill her; her heart didn't agree even if her mind forced her to believe.

"No one can manipulate me anymore, whether be it Dadisahab or Udaybeer"

It was late in the evening and weather didn't seem to be in Manyata's favour. Manyata held to Natasha tightly who was all the time trying to persuade her to return home.

"It's too late Manya dear...Can't we do this tomorrow?..The vacations are starting and we can enjoy all this crazy stuff in our free time.." the response that came from Manyata was an angry glare as for her meeting the psychologist was not a crazy but a serious business and without replying her she forced Natasha to join her to meet the doctor.

The doctor listened to Manyata very calmly yet deeply and felt her urge to know about her past. But this was not about knowing just the past but her Past life' which wasn't an easy process. Dr. Veena smiled and held her hand tightly..

"Are you sure you want to do this beta?..There will be moments where you might experience deep pain physically and mentally, yet you won't be able to come out of it.."

"I know what I am doing Dr, just help me to overcome all my  fear and reach my goals..will you?"

The doctor nodded as she understood that this stubborn princess would only be pacified when she is able to feel her past life, just like her present life.

"I don't practise these kind of therapies quite often. Will it be possible for you to accompany me to my apartment today?.."

Manyata knew it would be late but she reluctantly agreed as she grew impatient with each passing minute. Accordingly she called up her mom and lied to her that she was spending the night at Natasha's house as her exams were over and she convinced Natasha's to say her mother just the opposite, so that both the mothers would be convinced that their daughters were at each other's place enjoying together. It was seldom that the parents cross-checked as both were best friends and the families were business partners.

Dr. Veena Shukla loved to stay in an isolate manner, far from the city's crowd, and hence she had taken her beautiful apartment in a hill top. Manyata and Natasha waited anxiously while Natasha was still wondering as in what was Manyata up to as she had heard quite little since she was too busy enjoying the rain, when Manyata was having a session with the doctor in the clinic...

"Please come inside Manyata, if you want your friend can come too.." she invited them to a dark room which had a bed and a chair by its side.

"Ahh its too dark out here..." Manyata exclaimed getting a bit scared, which was responded back by the doctor with a dim blue light.

"You will have to concentrate and i can't let anything distract you Manyata. Come and lie down.."

Manyata agreed and did as she was ordered. She lay still on the bed for some minutes till she was completely hypnotized by the doctor and was under control.

"Feel at ease Manyata..Forget about the worldly pleasures, about the worries, about the relations, about everything in this life. Try to feel that your soul has separated from your body and is moving out of your body, higher and higher, and it has gone out completely. It has gone in search of the the truth, the truth of your destiny, of your true self, the truth of you miseries and pain, the truth of you love. "

A few minutes later...

"Your soul is now entering a dark room, where it will descend down the staircase, the staircase which takes you through a dark passage, the passage which has a door at the end, the door which when opened will reveal the mysteries of your previous birth, it will reveal all the relations of your past life to you!... In my counting from 10 to 0 you will surpass the passage which will take you from your present life to your past life.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...0..." 

the Dr. snapped her fingers and Manyata was in deep slumber or what can be said in a psychological journey which would question her entire existence and give her a new meaning to her current life which she must have never imagined in her wildest dreams...

Precap: 2000 years back...the life of Maharaj Shaurya and Rajkumari Chandralekha...

Sorry for not commenting on those who had liked and commented on the previous chapter, but my net issues told me to hurry with the chapter. But nevertheless Thank You to everyone for the appreciationHug

Finally done with this chappy..Please do share your feedback on it...The next chapter will start with the previous birth and all the mysteries will be unfolded. Hope everyone likes it..

Edited by sweet_gargi - 15 December 2013 at 3:37am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

Nashiakrittika89indurana85jrooaangel_jaraSunsnowSkaliya178saneha85cnibirharika04angelLovelydropsanushruthisanah12-Kritika-huma12.Asmimelodyandy.asrividhya68_Annesha_princessSoniarockingal09.SNOWWHITE.sanghita0000panchaaliadventure_gurl...navina...nature2

--Zinay-- IF-Rockerz
--Zinay--
--Zinay--

Posted: 14 December 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Res.
yes me first.

Edited:

Wow! Shocked that was so amazing Clap Clap. how can you write so technically? Approve I think it would've been very difficult for you to write down this chapter. Ermm. if I was there, I would have gone mad Wacko.

I hope Manyata soon finds out Udayveer. I miss him so much Cry. when will u bring him back? Cry

as in, Manyata has gone 2000 years back, the story will proceed in past? or both? Confused

I hate sangeeta, akshay and Ds. AngryI hope Manyata doesn't starts hating Uday after knowing everything, because she is a mini head Silly.

update soon gargi & bring Uday back. Blushing
hugs, take care. Hug Hug

Edited by --Zinay-- - 14 December 2013 at 1:17pm

sweet_gargi

Go to top