Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 57)

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andy.a

hi gargi,
i am still in a shock here. i mean i dont know whether to laughBig smile or cryCry.( dont mind me i am a drma queen)
  but i must say Awesome update, it was just so cute and romantic.
 After a lot of updates in the past we got something in the present and it was just amazing. manveer momentsEmbarrassed
i really loved when uday wanted to meet manyta before leaving, he is so romantic.
loved that scene in the room, just so cute.
loved how manyta's subconscious was tuned to uday and that kissEmbarrassed
manyta does want that book!!! she has started to believe she is chandralekha
i was like, so living i n the manveer moment when uday's dialouge
"i killed you" brought me down to the earth, that's why i said i dont know wheter to laugh or cryBig smile
now please update very soon, i want to know the truth soon.
i am sure uday did not kill her literally, there must be some emotional drama behind it. uday's hands cant be stained with manyta's blood
so dearest gargi, please update very soon
thanks for the pmEmbarrassed

hi gargi,---Hi andyEmbarrassed

i am still in a shock here. i mean i dont know whether to laughBig smile or cryCry.( dont mind me i am a drma queen)---Its alright andy...i always love ur drama..specially ur Uday's drama in TSSWink

but i must say Awesome update, it was just so cute and romantic.
 After a lot of updates in the past we got something in the present and it was just amazing. manveer momentsEmbarrassed--i know we never had good moments of Manveer in the present so tried to do something different n romantic this timeEmbarrassed

i really loved when uday wanted to meet manyta before leaving, he is so romantic.
loved that scene in the room, just so cute.---aww glad that u loved it..i knew you will like itSmile

loved how manyta's subconscious was tuned to uday and that kissEmbarrassed
manyta does want that book!!! she has started to believe she is chandralekha----right...manyata wants to read that book but this time she have to know her past from her own...Approve

i was like, so living i n the manveer moment when uday's dialouge
"i killed you" brought me down to the earth, that's why i said i dont know wheter to laugh or cryBig smile---I know everyone would be shocked..thats why  i used those 3 words

now please update very soon, i want to know the truth soon.
i am sure uday did not kill her literally, there must be some emotional drama behind it. uday's hands cant be stained with manyta's blood

Hmmm...you never know...may be Uday killed or was the reason behind the death, but whichever way, he was definitely to be blamed n thus everything got over

so dearest gargi, please update very soon
thanks for the pmEmbarrassed-----Ill try to update by next saturday after checking the responses of this updateSmile...thanks for the grt comments Andy...loved themHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andy.a

MAHI1198 Goldie
MAHI1198
MAHI1198

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Awww that was truly awesome yar!
I loved it loads!
After so many days man veer!!
I really loved manyatas confession...
Shez so innocent so pure..
Speaks her heart out!!
Oh my shaurya killed chand???
Is that true???
But still I would have given him a second chance...
Update soon...
Lovely update gargi!!
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha.behroz

Originally posted by sweet_gargi

lovely concept OMG manveer kiss never forget ever lovely part ya kiya kardiya manveer tumne mujhe mardala yar gargi tumhare hath chumlena chaya kiya likhti ho yar sach mai kaamaal ki writter ho director ban jao yar try karoWinkWinkWink

amazing story first thank you 4 the pm maan n update 4 ur story i m eagerly waiting 4 next update plss fast this time n take ur time take care urselfSmileSmileSmile

update was great i really liked it it's amazing written manveer so much nice awee...manyata ke lipsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

wow kiss wow amazing i loved this scene finally manveer kiss very nice update plss now i want ahem ahem lol update soon wid ahem ahem

great writting n thinking n thank you 4 bottom my heart 4 long update  this story i really like it really love it

very nice story keep it up keep writting n update soon take ur time cya soon bye

hugs
take care
love ur update
keep smiling

awww...thanks Ayesha for such grt n lovely comments..Embarrassed.you really made my day with so much appreciation n credits...m in cloud no. 9 now..Big smile...director to nahi ban sakti bt surely I will keep giving good chapters..promise bas be with me like thisHug...

n u don't have to thank me like this sweets...its completely my pleasure...just keep on reading n if u have any feedback u r very welcome to give it..

Hugs
Gargi Hug

Dear gargi ur welcome dearyWinki made ur day it's a compliment 4 me hahahaLOL9 clouds hote hoga lol maine kabhi dekha nai dhyan se ab nicha utarna wapes earth ana ka irada han ya warna humara kiya hoga pls yar earth par aja n han dhyan se utarna kahi gur wir gayi tu kiya hoga hum sab kaAngryhaha director ohh chal koi nai bas chapter deti reh acha acha

lol me not thanking u we all thanking you 4 the great work afcores i mad it i m surely reading ur updatesWinkWinkopss dear feedback i give u more long but first u give manveer scence n ahem ahemLOLLOLayshu give you huggyHug

lolz ayesha...mei already neeche zameen pe utar chuki hu dear...tu tens na le...aur time pe updates dene ki koshish karungi bilkulWink...n ahem ahem scenes ayenge but woh sab in relation to the scene hoga n not just like thatSmile
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAHI1198

Awww that was truly awesome yar!
I loved it loads!
After so many days man veer!!
I really loved manyatas confession...
Shez so innocent so pure..
Speaks her heart out!!
Oh my shaurya killed chand???
Is that true???
But still I would have given him a second chance...
Update soon...
Lovely update gargi!!

Thanks Mahi...glad to see your grt comments dear...Smile...i knew everyone would want a confession scene n so thought of giving it like thisEmbarrassed.

Manyata at last have started following her heartEmbarrassed..second chance?..hmmm i know you gave a second chance to your Uday in ur FF LPNP n that chap was really so painful!...i could not take it easily...here its a bit diff...Embarrassed...but still he is burning in that pain for a long time...so lets see what happens this time n if he gets a chance or not...Smile

Ayesha.behroz IF-Dazzler
Ayesha.behroz
Ayesha.behroz

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged

lovely concept OMG manveer kiss never forget ever lovely part ya kiya kardiya manveer tumne mujhe mardala yar gargi tumhare hath chumlena chaya kiya likhti ho yar sach mai kaamaal ki writter ho director ban jao yar try karoWinkWinkWink

amazing story first thank you 4 the pm maan n update 4 ur story i m eagerly waiting 4 next update plss fast this time n take ur time take care urselfSmileSmileSmile

update was great i really liked it it's amazing written manveer so much nice awee...manyata ke lipsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

wow kiss wow amazing i loved this scene finally manveer kiss very nice update plss now i want ahem ahem lol update soon wid ahem ahem

great writting n thinking n thank you 4 bottom my heart 4 long update  this story i really like it really love it

very nice story keep it up keep writting n update soon take ur time cya soon bye

hugs
take care
love ur update
keep smiling

awww...thanks Ayesha for such grt n lovely comments..Embarrassed.you really made my day with so much appreciation n credits...m in cloud no. 9 now..Big smile...director to nahi ban sakti bt surely I will keep giving good chapters..promise bas be with me like thisHug...

n u don't have to thank me like this sweets...its completely my pleasure...just keep on reading n if u have any feedback u r very welcome to give it..

Hugs
Gargi Hug

Dear gargi ur welcome dearyWinki made ur day it's a compliment 4 me hahahaLOL9 clouds hote hoga lol maine kabhi dekha nai dhyan se ab nicha utarna wapes earth ana ka irada han ya warna humara kiya hoga pls yar earth par aja n han dhyan se utarna kahi gur wir gayi tu kiya hoga hum sab kaAngryhaha director ohh chal koi nai bas chapter deti reh acha acha

lol me not thanking u we all thanking you 4 the great work afcores i mad it i m surely reading ur updatesWinkWinkopss dear feedback i give u more long but first u give manveer scence n ahem ahemLOLLOLayshu give you huggyHug

lolz ayesha...mei already neeche zameen pe utar chuki hu dear...tu tens na le...aur time pe updates dene ki koshish karungi bilkulWink...n ahem ahem scenes ayenge but woh sab in relation to the scene hoga n not just like thatSmile

Chal shukar tu utar gayi warna humara kiya hota yara...na na meri dishnery mai tens lene ka nai tens dena ka smaji kiya opun ki life ka ek hi fanda only khush rehna ka han han behan plss puri koshish karna HW plss hayee me waiting ahem ahem in...conti..LOLLOL
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyash..

omg finally manyta knowz her real identy n manveer kiss never forgetable EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but uday killed manyta ConfusedConfusedConfused i m confused !!!   

yes dear...i wanted to make that scene unforgettable.. teri confusion jaldi hi dur hogi Kritz...update parhti rahiyo!!Wink
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged

hugs
take care
love ur update
keep smiling

Hugs
Gargi Hug

Chal shukar tu utar gayi warna humara kiya hota yara...na na meri dishnery mai tens lene ka nai tens dena ka smaji kiya opun ki life ka ek hi fanda only khush rehna ka han han behan plss puri koshish karna HW plss hayee me waiting ahem ahem in...conti..LOLLOL

behen ye HW kya hai?..Confused.n acha hai agar tu tens nahi leti to...cooolllWinkCool
Ayesha.behroz IF-Dazzler
Ayesha.behroz
Ayesha.behroz

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged

hugs
take care
love ur update
keep smiling

Hugs
Gargi Hug

behen ye HW kya hai?..Confused.n acha hai agar tu tens nahi leti to...cooolllWinkCool

HW WO HAN JO TU HAN BDW U R VERY ELDER LOL JIJI AJ SELOLLOLHAHHA ME ALWAYS COOL APKO ABHI PATA CHALA IS MAI MERA KIYA KASOOR ZAMANA KA KASOORSilly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

Go to top