Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 56)

panchaali IF-Sizzlerz
panchaali
panchaali

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Originally posted by panchaali

No no Gargi you cannot end it here!!! This is sooo unfair...

I wanna read it more...

i just want to know Chandralekha's next step and how she died!!!

OMG I hate to tell but I am falling for Shaurya Pratap Shocked...God save me from that Monster king!!!! 

Very nice update...so Manyata started realizing that she is Chanda but why Sharuya took his diary I thought he only came for romancing his queen!!!! Confused

Plzzz update sooon

hows new office? Smile

No no Gargi you cannot end it here!!! This is sooo unfair... Awww...sorry Payel...I was tired n wanted to keep everyone in the grip of suspenseWinkLOL

nooo that's not done 

I wanna read it more...I know...n I want everyone to feel d same...tabhi to next chappy ka wait hogaEmbarrassed

jaldi update karo

i just want to know Chandralekha's next step and how she died!!!-----Yu will know that for sure darling n in a different way this timeApprove

okay waiting for thatWink

OMG I hate to tell but I am falling for Shaurya Pratap Shocked...God save me from that Monster king!!!! ----aww your falling for him?..common he is not that monster...not so bad..after all at least Chanda fell for him, so how can he be so bad?Embarrassed

Par main Chanda jaise marpit nahin kar sakti sirf speech de sakti hu...mujhe to pakka mar dalega woOuch

Very nice update...so Manyata started realizing that she is Chanda but why Sharuya took his diary I thought he only came for romancing his queen!!!! Confused----because the rest of the story has to be known through some other waySmile

okay boss Wink

Plzzz update sooon---I will Payel dear...thanks for the grt commentsHugAwwwn its a plesure Wink

hows new office? Smile---my new office is gud...it keeps me busy so m happyTongue 
Great Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

.SNOWWHITE. IF-Rockerz
.SNOWWHITE.
.SNOWWHITE.

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged

CMNT EDITED ON PAGE 54 GARGI.

GAARGI... HAVE A LUK

Edited by ...anju... - 29 July 2013 at 10:49pm

sweet_gargi

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Awsssmmm gargii

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged

No no Gargi you cannot end it here!!! This is sooo unfair...

I wanna read it more...

i just want to know Chandralekha's next step and how she died!!!

OMG I hate to tell but I am falling for Shaurya Pratap Shocked...God save me from that Monster king!!!! 

Very nice update...so Manyata started realizing that she is Chanda but why Sharuya took his diary I thought he only came for romancing his queen!!!! Confused

Plzzz update sooon

hows new office? Smile

No no Gargi you cannot end it here!!! This is sooo unfair... Awww...sorry Payel...I was tired n wanted to keep everyone in the grip of suspenseWinkLOL

nooo that's not done 

I wanna read it more...I know...n I want everyone to feel d same...tabhi to next chappy ka wait hogaEmbarrassed

jaldi update karo

i just want to know Chandralekha's next step and how she died!!!-----Yu will know that for sure darling n in a different way this timeApprove

okay waiting for thatWink

OMG I hate to tell but I am falling for Shaurya Pratap Shocked...God save me from that Monster king!!!! ----aww your falling for him?..common he is not that monster...not so bad..after all at least Chanda fell for him, so how can he be so bad?Embarrassed

Par main Chanda jaise marpit nahin kar sakti sirf speech de sakti hu...mujhe to pakka mar dalega woOuch

Very nice update...so Manyata started realizing that she is Chanda but why Sharuya took his diary I thought he only came for romancing his queen!!!! Confused----because the rest of the story has to be known through some other waySmile

okay boss Wink

Plzzz update sooon---I will Payel dear...thanks for the grt commentsHugAwwwn its a plesure Wink

hows new office? Smile---my new office is gud...it keeps me busy so m happyTongue 
Great Clap

OMG I hate to tell but I am falling for Shaurya Pratap Shocked...God save me from that Monster king!!!! ----aww your falling for him?..common he is not that monster...not so bad..after all at least Chanda fell for him, so how can he be so bad?Embarrassed

Par main Chanda jaise marpit nahin kar sakti sirf speech de sakti hu...mujhe to pakka mar dalega woOuch------ohh...don't worry Payel dear...tum speech dogi to mar nahi payega, par so jayega LOL

panchaali

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nature2

Awsssmmm gargii

Thanks dearSmile
...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...navina...

The first part was so lovely , with Uday peeping in on his "QUEEN" Embarrassed.  I knew he won't be able to resist touching herWink ...  but the kiss was unexpectedShocked. ( loved it thoughEmbarrassed).  And the fact that Manyata kissed him back ...  was the cherry on the cake!    Really?...that kiss showed Uday's craving for her and Manyata's too..will try to create such more scene next time thenEmbarrassed  AwesomeDancing!!!!!!!!

I'm glad that she woke up when she did , so that she'd be in a conscious state when she's having those HOT FLUSHES with him aroundEmbarrassed.  Hawww , she was expecting another kiss ...  and YOU didn't let it happen GargiAngry.  U broke MY HEART along with hersBroken Heart.
-Ohh sorry to break your heart NaviLOL...but something more important needed to proceed rather than the kiss and so i stopped it from happening
... Will make up for thatWink And we look VERY forward to THATEmbarrassed.

Now this is the part , which nearly stopped my heart ... 
"I KILLED YOU!!...Do you still believe me love?..." 
I WANT TO KNOW MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---Just wait for it to come sweetyWink  "WAITING" is NOT my strong point GargiUnhappy     

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessSonia

Awesum update Jiji...Clap

Aww Manveer kissed..Blushing

Loved it...Thumbs Up

Do cont soon...

N thnks 4 d pm...

Thanks Sonia for liking it...tried to make it romantic as for a long time it was all depressingSmile
Ayesha.behroz IF-Dazzler
Ayesha.behroz
Ayesha.behroz

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ayesha.behroz

lovely concept OMG manveer kiss never forget ever lovely part ya kiya kardiya manveer tumne mujhe mardala yar gargi tumhare hath chumlena chaya kiya likhti ho yar sach mai kaamaal ki writter ho director ban jao yar try karoWinkWinkWink

amazing story first thank you 4 the pm maan n update 4 ur story i m eagerly waiting 4 next update plss fast this time n take ur time take care urselfSmileSmileSmile

update was great i really liked it it's amazing written manveer so much nice awee...manyata ke lipsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

wow kiss wow amazing i loved this scene finally manveer kiss very nice update plss now i want ahem ahem lol update soon wid ahem ahem

great writting n thinking n thank you 4 bottom my heart 4 long update  this story i really like it really love it

very nice story keep it up keep writting n update soon take ur time cya soon bye

hugs
take care
love ur update
keep smiling

awww...thanks Ayesha for such grt n lovely comments..Embarrassed.you really made my day with so much appreciation n credits...m in cloud no. 9 now..Big smile...director to nahi ban sakti bt surely I will keep giving good chapters..promise bas be with me like thisHug...

n u don't have to thank me like this sweets...its completely my pleasure...just keep on reading n if u have any feedback u r very welcome to give it..

Hugs
Gargi Hug

Dear gargi ur welcome dearyWinki made ur day it's a compliment 4 me hahahaLOL9 clouds hote hoga lol maine kabhi dekha nai dhyan se ab nicha utarna wapes earth ana ka irada han ya warna humara kiya hoga pls yar earth par aja n han dhyan se utarna kahi gur wir gayi tu kiya hoga hum sab kaAngryhaha director ohh chal koi nai bas chapter deti reh acha acha

lol me not thanking u we all thanking you 4 the great work afcores i mad it i m surely reading ur updatesWinkWinkopss dear feedback i give u more long but first u give manveer scence n ahem ahemLOLLOLayshu give you huggyHug

sweet_gargi

Go to top