Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 54)

-Kritika- Goldie
-Kritika-
-Kritika-

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
omg finally manyta knowz her real identy n manveer kiss never forgetable EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed but uday killed manyta ConfusedConfusedConfused i m confused  !!!   

Edited by priyash.. - 29 July 2013 at 12:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
ResSmile
Edited : 

The first part was so lovely , with Uday peeping in on his "QUEEN" Embarrassed.  I knew he won't be able to resist touching herWink ...  but the kiss was unexpectedShocked. ( loved it thoughEmbarrassed).  And the fact that Manyata kissed him back ...  was the cherry on the cake! 

I'm glad that she woke up when she did , so that she'd be in a conscious state when she's having those HOT FLUSHES with him aroundEmbarrassed.  Hawww , she was expecting another kiss ...  and YOU didn't let it happen GargiAngry.  U broke MY HEART along with hersBroken Heart.

So , Manyata has FINALLY realised her true identity (it took long enoughLOL).  And she admitted her love for himDay Dreaming ... along with Uday  , I was also shockedWink.

Now this is the part , which nearly stopped my heart ... 
"I KILLED YOU!!...Do you still believe me love?..." 
I WANT TO KNOW MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please update soon Gargi ,
thanks for the scrapsSmile.

Edited by ...navina... - 28 July 2013 at 11:53am

sweet_gargi

huma12. IF-Dazzler
huma12.
huma12.

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Awsssmmm gargii
did realy shuriya killed chandrakala

Edited by huma12. - 28 July 2013 at 11:57am

sweet_gargi

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hey gargi jiji
how are you?
aha this chapter
what shall i tell?
you left me blushing
ok woa did i ever say
how much i love uday attitude
i mean he just goes and kiss her
awn that was soo cute and then
the way he fakely scolds her
for taking her personal diary
it was awesome
oh no did he really kill her
that is impossible
thanks for the pm
hugz
anni

Edited by annabh - 29 July 2013 at 7:11am

sweet_gargi

.SNOWWHITE. IF-Rockerz
.SNOWWHITE.
.SNOWWHITE.

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

WOOOW...Clap MANVEER MET AFTER A LONG...Big smileIT WAS BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN GARGI..Clap.OOO MY GOSH UDAYVEER CLIMBED TO MANYATAS ROOM JUST LIKE A TYPICAL LOVEREmbarrassed AWWW... ONLY TO GET A GLIMSE OF HIS PRINCESS...AWWW SO SWEET OF HIM.Clap

DEN DIS MANYATA ARRR!!!! AngryY ALWAYS ACTS AS DUMPPP,Stern Smile BROKE DAT MAGICAL MOMENT... Hmmm... ATLAST MANYATA CONFESSED DAT SHE IS IN LUV WID UDAYLOL...DEN LAST PART UDAYS CONFESSION DAT SHAURYA KILLED CHANDA IN PREVIOUS BIRTH.Confused..IS IT TRUE GARGI...DID HE REALLY...NO HE CANTShocked...WANNA KNOW MORE ABOUT D PAST.

MINDBLOWING UPDATE GARGI.Clap.. ENJOYED EVERY BIT OF D CHAPPY... Big smileLUKING FORWARD FOR NEXT CHAPPYDay Dreaming...CONTINUE SOON...DANXS FOR PM

Edited by ...anju... - 29 July 2013 at 10:53pm

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...navina...

ResSmile
Edited : 

The first part was so lovely , with Uday peeping in on his "QUEEN" Embarrassed.  I knew he won't be able to resist touching herWink ...  but the kiss was unexpectedShocked. ( loved it thoughEmbarrassed).  And the fact that Manyata kissed him back ...  was the cherry on the cake! 

I'm glad that she woke up when she did , so that she'd be in a conscious state when she's having those HOT FLUSHES with him aroundEmbarrassed.  Hawww , she was expecting another kiss ...  and YOU didn't let it happen GargiAngry.  U broke MY HEART along with hersBroken Heart.

So , Manyata has FINALLY realised her true identity (it took long enoughLOL).  And she admitted her love for himDay Dreaming ... along with Uday  , I was also shockedWink.

"I KILLED YOU!!...Do you still believe me love?..." 
I WANT TO KNOW MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the scrapsSmile.

The first part was so lovely , with Uday peeping in on his "QUEEN" Embarrassed.  I knew he won't be able to resist touching herWink ... awww...i knew you would love that and all my readers would...then how don't i give such a sceneWink 

but the kiss was unexpectedShocked. ( loved it thoughEmbarrassed).  And the fact that Manyata kissed him back ...  was the cherry on the cake!---Really?...that kiss showed Uday's craving for her and Manyata's too..will try to create suh more scene next time thenEmbarrassed

I'm glad that she woke up when she did , so that she'd be in a conscious state when she's having those HOT FLUSHES with him aroundEmbarrassed.  Hawww , she was expecting another kiss ...  and YOU didn't let it happen GargiAngry.  U broke MY HEART along with hersBroken Heart.----Ohh sorry to break your heart NaviLOL...but something more important needed to proceed rather than the kiss and so i stopped it from happening..Will make up for thatWink

So , Manyata has FINALLY realised her true identity (it took long enoughLOL).  And she admitted her love for himDay Dreaming ... along with Uday  , I was also shockedWink.---hmm yes...she had to admit after all, she was dying to meet Uday and she scared that she might miss the chance to reveal her feelings to himSmile

"I KILLED YOU!!...Do you still believe me love?..." ---i knew that will shock you and everyone along with Manyata.Approve..well there is lot more in the past than you can actually think of. Its my mind you see which fancies aroundLOL but i always had this in the plot...This is the main reason of all the chaos and END of their love story in the past...

I WANT TO KNOW MORE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!---Just wait for it to come sweetyWink

thanks for the scrapsSmile.---ill try to be soon and your always welcome for the scraps...Hug

Thanks for the lovely commentsHug

...navina...

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by huma12.

Awsssmmm gargii
did realy shuriya killed chandrakala

thanks huma...

did realy shuriya killed chandrakala ---thats a secret of the pastEmbarrassed
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyash..

yeh yeh gargi next part de rhi hai Dancingres for next part PartySillyyo jaldi de ... !!! 

update kiya to bhootni...ab reply bhi karna...res likhke bhag mat janaAngry

Go to top