Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 53)

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 21 July 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchaali

"No matter how much i get angry on you, no matter how much you hate me, i still loved you Chanda..My my...what had you done on me..What affects you had on me rajkumari. You completely changed a king like me...and i still can't stop thinking about you. The more i see your new self as Manyata, the more you remind me of you!..." What will i do?..how will i win this battle love?.

You described his feelings amazingly...its really touching!!!!

Just then he felt a hand on his shoulder. As he turned back he was speechless. Chandralekha was in front of him and although he knew she was just his illusion, he somehow did not want to come out of it.That beautiful smile in those luscious lips, that ghagra-choli with the jewelry in which she looked the best. She was standing at a distance with her both arms open with all the love in her eyes...Uday came closer to her and the world seemed to have stopped for him. He touched her face, her fragile yet captivating body, that slender milky-white waist, with every touch of his fingers, he felt blissful and longed, that the time stands still forever. He hugged her tightly and tried to re-live every moment. Emotions flowed endlessly and with every intensity rose his inner feelings which brought his lips closer to hers. As he closed his eyes and was about to kiss, the illusion of Chanda broke bringing him back to reality and loneliness.

Uff It brought goosebumps...its soo sooo nice that I can't describe..

This cahppy is beyond descripction and I fall in love with specially this two paras of yours.

P.S:  I too have planned the same Twilight Saga song for a chappy of Abinaswar...what a coincidence!!!!!Confused

Thanks Payel...i loved ur comments...these lines just came to my mind. I was quite tired while writing, but i could actually feel his emotions, and so even though in a haste could actually write them.
m surprised that someone liked them, and so thanks for liking these lines...Smile..

I wanted to add this song in the thread but i don't know how to upload it and so had to just write the lines...we think alike Payel, no wonder, that was why we both developed a reincarnation story...Embarrassed

panchaali

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annabh

hey jiji
i am glad that you took time to update
as u had been waiting for this since really long
it was an awesome romantic update
so got a hint of what exactly happened in past
so chand was married to shaurya
but at did not accept it
want really to know how he tried to woo his wife
and in present the way he taunts at kurwaki was
simply too good though she is not at fault
the last part were he imagines chand was so
romantic it was lovely written
promo seems intresting
i hope your lappy gets repair asap

thanks anni for liking the update...i updated in a haste...Kurwaki is always witty but though she loved Shaurya, she always wanted the best for him..aww did u find the last part romantic?...i didn't expect anyone to like it so much.Embarrassed...

thanks for the lovely comments anni...Hug

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...navina...

Great update Gargi Clap.

Loved Shauraya's talk with Kurwaki.  It was very enlightening ...  glad she told him of his brother's part in revealing everything to Chanda.

Poor Shaurya , what a horrible brother he hadOuch.

Uday wants to meet Manyata once , before going back ...  I WISH SHE DECIDES TO GO WITH HIMDay Dreaming. (I KNOW IT WON'T HAPPEN ; BUT I CAN STILL WISH ...  RIGHT?Wink)

Promo is very interesting , DS is hiding something huge from ManyataOuch!  Not to mention , she's lying through her teethAngry!

Awesome chapter Gargi,
do continue soonSmile!!!

Hey navi...sorry for this late reply...

Great update Gargi Clap.---Thanks dearSmile

Loved Shauraya's talk with Kurwaki.  It was very enlightening ...  glad she told him of his brother's part in revealing everything to Chanda.----Ya Kurwaki had many things within her which she didn't want Shaurya to know as he would have been hurt

Poor Shaurya , what a horrible brother he hadOuch.---Akshay was indeed very badAngry

Uday wants to meet Manyata once , before going back ...  I WISH SHE DECIDES TO GO WITH HIMDay Dreaming. (I KNOW IT WON'T HAPPEN ; BUT I CAN STILL WISH ...  RIGHT?Wink)----Ya ill try to make that moment romantic Navi...don't u worry about thatWink

Promo is very interesting , DS is hiding something huge from ManyataOuch!  Not to mention , she's lying through her teethAngry!---Well she is or may be she isn't...who knows...u have to read the further chapters to know this...Approve

Thanks for the lovely comments Navi..Hug..i liked them so much...

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by humairaa1

Wow di, amazing update Star
Was eagerly waiting for the update Big smile
The precap is very interesting
Wonder what Uday did before that DS doesn't like him
Poor Uday was imagining Manyata n remembering all the times he spent with her
Wow, truly love it
Thanks for updating Smile, plz continue soon

Hey humairaSmile...thanks for liking it..Chunargar and Naugarh were enemy kingdom dear...so how will DS like him...she will try every means to seperate ManveerConfused
panchaali IF-Sizzlerz
panchaali
panchaali

Posted: 23 July 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Originally posted by panchaali

"No matter how much i get angry on you, no matter how much you hate me, i still loved you Chanda..My my...what had you done on me..What affects you had on me rajkumari. You completely changed a king like me...and i still can't stop thinking about you. The more i see your new self as Manyata, the more you remind me of you!..." What will i do?..how will i win this battle love?.

You described his feelings amazingly...its really touching!!!!

Just then he felt a hand on his shoulder. As he turned back he was speechless. Chandralekha was in front of him and although he knew she was just his illusion, he somehow did not want to come out of it.That beautiful smile in those luscious lips, that ghagra-choli with the jewelry in which she looked the best. She was standing at a distance with her both arms open with all the love in her eyes...Uday came closer to her and the world seemed to have stopped for him. He touched her face, her fragile yet captivating body, that slender milky-white waist, with every touch of his fingers, he felt blissful and longed, that the time stands still forever. He hugged her tightly and tried to re-live every moment. Emotions flowed endlessly and with every intensity rose his inner feelings which brought his lips closer to hers. As he closed his eyes and was about to kiss, the illusion of Chanda broke bringing him back to reality and loneliness.

Uff It brought goosebumps...its soo sooo nice that I can't describe..

This cahppy is beyond descripction and I fall in love with specially this two paras of yours.

P.S:  I too have planned the same Twilight Saga song for a chappy of Abinaswar...what a coincidence!!!!!Confused

Thanks Payel...i loved ur comments...these lines just came to my mind. I was quite tired while writing, but i could actually feel his emotions, and so even though in a haste could actually write them.
m surprised that someone liked them, and so thanks for liking these lines...Smile..

I wanted to add this song in the thread but i don't know how to upload it and so had to just write the lines...we think alike Payel, no wonder, that was why we both developed a reincarnation story...Embarrassed

Sometimes the best lines comes in haste only...Smile

yaap true our thoughts are a looott more alike Wink and see what we've done together !!! finally we have send Ashish 1000 years back in a Reincarnation story Wink

Edited by panchaali - 24 July 2013 at 2:24am

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Thanks to all the people who liked and commented Chapter 6 of TDLS...i really appreciate all your precious timeSmile

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

krittika89,  Rsaakka,  Skaliya178,  Rashmi_pari,  PrincessSumbal,  

Edited by sweet_gargi - 28 July 2013 at 8:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Twinkle_alishapanchaali

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Chapter 7 

Manyata was fast asleep in her bed. Her exams were approaching and missing the lectures was not something affordable. Thus she had to wake up early, and prepare notes like any other students. How much she wished, that her exams could be permanently removed from the curriculum.

"I tell you Natasha, i would have definitely removed this permanent headache of exams had the rule of my ancestors still been there!"

It was 10 past 2 in the night when Uday crept into her room silently through the window. Before going back to London, where his business really needed him, and he knew it would be long till he came back, he wanted to have a last glimpse of his 'Queen'

The curtains of Manyata's room blew with the cool breeze as the cloudy weather said that soon shower of rain would be welcomed.

The entire palace was silent as all the beings in it were sleeping peacefully and Uday looked carefully in the room. It was dark inside, but still a few scented candles beside the bed, gave a good view of a person sleeping. Manyata had gone quite nostalgic reading the ancient diary of King Shaurya Pratap, and felt like re-living that era once again. She tried to decorate it in an ancient style, which made sangeeta tease her, and her mother impressed seeing her daughter's delight for their old customs and culture. 

Shaurya was very excited to see his Chanda after a long time. The last he met her was in the college after which he had to hurry to London. He wanted to see how much she had grown and changed.

"What am i thinking!...She is not a child whom i am seeing after 10years. Definitely she is the same, but her beauty, that innocence, that naughtiness is something am craving for!..." 

The more he came near to the bed, the more was his heart beat!. Uday sat beside her, while Manyata was sleeping peacefully, with her back facing Uday. A smile crept on his lips and his hands touched her long hair that covered her side face. He slowly and lovingly tugged those locks behind her ears and bent down to have a more closer look of Manyata. He sweet fragrance gave a blissful feeling and he gave a soft kiss on her left ear.

He ran a finger on her left cheek and whispered lovingly in her ear...

"Sweetheart, you are sleeping so peacefully, while taking away my sleep here. Do you know how i am dying to get one glimpse of yours before leaving?..."

As soon as he said that Manyata mourned a bit in her sleep and tossed to the left facing completely to Uday...

Uday was impressed by this and again whispered back

"So you may be sleeping, but your soul knows how much I need it?...Indeed it will know. after all it is mine" He gave a soft kiss on her forehead keeping in mind not to waken her and checked her face again...

"I want to kiss every part of your features that lie in this beautiful face..." saying this he gave soft kisses in every part of her cheek, her eyes, nose and finally stopped when came the turn of her lips...he again ran a finger through her lower lips and looked at them hungrily!...

his mind told him to leave the place before she woke up, but his heart was stubborn enough not to leave without a parting kiss. he sat there for a long time thinking about it and finally gave in to his heart, and separated her lips with his two fingers and held the bottom lip with his lips. He sucked for a few minutes, while Manyata gasped a bit, but her rising chest made him demand more and ignorant of the fact that she could wake up in the next few minutes he kissed her with full force this time. What was surprising to him was even Manyata returned the kiss back. This grew passionate and the room got heated with soft mourns of the sleeping princess. But this pleasure of Uday lasted for a few minutes as Manyata woke up and realized what she was doing. 

"mmm mmm..." Uday opened his eyes only to see Manyata trying to stop the kiss and he got apart from her immediately.

At first she was a bit shocked and quickly covered herself with the comforter, but then she was in complete sense and realized she was not in a dream or illusion but the prince charming she was dying to meet was sitting near her and looking at her with all the love in his eyes.

"Isn't this what i wanted from a few days...Prof Uday is beside me and was he kissing me really?..."

"Uday Sir?...what brings you here?...where have you been for so long and why aren't you in college?..."

Manyata asked Uday trying to normalize the situation, but she herself was not sure what she was blabbering!...She didn't have the guts to look at him, as everytime she abused him, swore at him, and tonight she herself was giving to him. Surely that was because she thought that the kiss happened in her dreams, as she was having a similar dream where the only difference was that she was in a huge and majestic bath tub all smooching and making love to her King Shaurya Pratap!...

Uday smirked at her question and answered back

"Is that what you really want to know?...But i think you already know the answer to it. Because i am no simple Professor Udayveer and am sure you have my real identity as you brought my diary with you!.."

Those words were enough to make her ears go hot, she could not believe he himself was about to reveal what she disbelieved from such a long time. 

"Don't you know King Shaurya Pratap was a very angry king, and he didn't like any person peeping in his personal life. You should not read someone's diary like that, bad manners princess. how many things do i have to teach you?...I came here to take my diary!!..." he crawled over her, as she nervously tried to move back in the bed but failed, while he made himself comfortable over her.

He kept his gaze fixed on her and she dared not look at him, but still managed to speak something...

"I...I want to read that diary..." she replied in a meek voice

"and why is it so sweetheart?.." replied Uday calmly while playing with those hair locks that fell on her face now and then. His touch gave her shivers and her body shook a bit which he could quite well understand.

"Please...please don't..." Manyata shivered more at his touch while Uday pressed his body harder on her this time...

"You don't like this?...are you sure about it?..You don't seem to know your feelings yet Manyata. You are falling for this forbidden enemy of your kingdom again. Your mind might say no, but your body wants me. See how it reciprocated to the kiss that we were enjoying a few minutes ago?...Uday whispered in her ears while again playing with her lips with his fingers. 

The diary lay by the bedside and Uday grabbed it and got up from the bed, surprising Manyata, who had shut her eyes and was getting nervous thinking she was getting her lips locked once again!

He was almost about to leave though the window when Manyata stopped him from behind..

"Wait please, don't take that book of yours. I know you are Mahraja Shaurya Pratap Singh and this is your diary, but if that is true then may be I am Mahrani Chandralekha. Look this is all strange to me, but i have started believing it, and i am reading this book with a hope that i regain all the old memories back. Some old illusions are haunting me ever since i saw you in the college and even before that. I want to get rid of this. So please help me..." Manyata pleaded him

Uday replied with a smirk..

"You are not in some memory loss treatment Manyata, that you read this book and everything comes back to you!...First try to believe in your fate, try believing in all those stories, that pain, try to re-live those moments, and then you will remember everything from the past. This is not something about you childhood or teenage, but about your previous birth, and first you have to be sure about it, and only then you can feel it and make others feel it too." 

They were silent for a few minutes and both stared at each other when finally Manyata broke the silence...

"I don't know about the past, i don't know what went wrong, how we died, how i died, but as of now, i can feel that love you, and with each passing day this feeling is growing stronger making me sure about everything, so much that if you just narrate me the past, i will believe you, whether you say the truth or lie to me!!"

Uday was amazed at her words and a smiled crept his lips unknowingly. He didn't expect to hear this from her at that moment. She indeed surprised him every time.

He caressed her cheek lovingly and replied back giving her an unexpected answer...

"I KILLED YOU!!...Do you still believe me love?..." 

Her mouth was wide open and she forgot what she was about to say...

"Think over it, if you still feel the same for me, i will wait for an answer. I will wait to know if you still want to come with this king who is your age old rival, if you can dare to defy your family to become my wife and queen once more!! I will wait for that day Chandralekha. Goodbye until then"

Phewww...Done with his Chapter. Do hit the like button guys. I updated sooner this timeEmbarrassed..the likes have lessened again. I want minimum 35 likes for the next Chapter.

Precap: as shown in the previous chapter.

Edited by sweet_gargi - 28 July 2013 at 11:38am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

krittika89RsaakkaSunsnowSkaliya178ALISHA20014AyeashaSydney.bridgeZOYA_KaathiraaPrincessSumbalsaneha85...Rohitha...arna753cnibirFantasyangelLovelydropsfireroad99angleroopsMAHI1198anushruthiShahi01-Kritika-sanah12parish99Ayesha.behrozsaakhi01kaussarAsyaloverhuma12.Asmimelodyandy.asrividhya68_Annesha_princessSonia.SNOWWHITE.rockingal09sanghita0000LittleDhampir._Grey_panchaaliJarin04adventure_gurlnature2...navina...

Go to top