Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 51)

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...navina...

RESEmbarrassed.

Edited :

Fabulous update GargiClap

I had this whole image in my head of how the swayamvar would  be presented ...  and Guess What?  U WENT BEYOND MY EXPECTATION Thumbs Up . The entire scene was an absolute treat to read.  Poor Raja Keshav Singh ...  got beheadedLOL!  (BTW - I visualised his torso still standing upright with his head rolling away to 1 cornerROFL). Rajkumari  was tricked into revealing the truth by Shauraya ...  well, I'm not surprised - he is a geniusWink!  I wonder what the 2 kings would decide about Chandralekha's futureErmm?  It'll have to be something in favour of Shaurya Pratab  ...  or there'll be a massacre , I TELL YOU Evil Smile!

Desperate to read more ,
please continue soon,
thanks for the scrapSmile.

Fabulous update GargiClap. ---thanks NaviEmbarrassed

I had this whole image in my head of how the swayamvar would  be presented ...  and Guess What?  U WENT BEYOND MY EXPECTATION Thumbs Up . ---hehehe...glad i could go beyond the master mind's expectationWink...i always wanted to make it more than it can be thought of...so m not very satisfied with it, but i was quite tired to make it more different

The entire scene was an absolute treat to read.  Poor Raja Keshav Singh ...  got beheadedLOL!  (BTW - I visualised his torso still standing upright with his head rolling away to 1 cornerROFL). ---Navi that would be more hilarious than scary..i wanted it to be more ghastly and violent...but anyways good imaginationLOL...imagine if that dead n beheaded king comes haunting to M n threatening her to unite with Shaurya as he too payed the price of coming in between themLOL...

Rajkumari  was tricked into revealing the truth by Shauraya ...  well, I'm not surprised - he is a geniusWink! ----Shaurya is always good in all these tricks..He knows to get things his wayWink

I wonder what the 2 kings would decide about Chandralekha's futureErmm?  It'll have to be something in favour of Shaurya Pratab  ...  or there'll be a massacre , I TELL YOU Evil Smile!----Whatever it is like, but you will surely enjoy the upcoming chapters of the past story I TELL YOU!Approve

Desperate to read more ,---aww thanks for loving it so muchEmbarrassed...

please continue soon,
thanks for the scrapSmile.---ill try to continue soonLOL...although you know how soon my updates areOuch...n you don't have to say thanks dear..m always eager for your comments...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...navina...

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

Chapter 6...

Present Day:

Kurwaki smiled from the doorways to the thoughtful Shaurya. 

"I know what your thinking about Shaurya...Its about Chandralekha right?..."

"The swayambar thing had hurt me a lot Kurwaki. it was a shame that a rajput princess like her would think about second marriage...How could she even think of doing that...i know she loved me, but still..pheww...i could never understand that woman..." ...Udayveer shook his head in despair...

Kurwaki smirked to this and replied back...

"Why, if you could hide your first marriage from her, than why could not she deceive you?...You should have told her everything if you believed in your love so much"

Udayveer/Shaurya frowned at her and gave her an angry look, to which she again smirked back and replied...

"What?..don't give me that look, King of Love!!...my friend was very hurt when she knew that you betrayed her. It was not your marriage that hurt her,many kings had many queens in those days, but it was the fact that she came to know it from someone else other than you...She trusted you so much that she accepted the secret marriage and chose to be silent as you told her that you would come to meet her father. She felt like a fool to believe the greatest enemy King of her kingdom."

Udayveer could not take the lecture anymore.

"Alright Kurwaki ji..i got it...You must have been very happy to see us quarrel and the way things turned out after that in my favor must have shocked you.i could not learn it then as i was mostly busy in politics or wooing my wife, trying to impress her, but now am free. Tell me how much did you work hard to break my wedding with Chanda?..." Shaurya/Uday asked sarcastically and with deep anger.

Kurwaki was hurt, but chose not to reply back to his mockery and left the place.

"Kash ap humei kabhi samajh pate Maharaj Shaurya Pratap...and besides my friend knew she would not get another hero like you Shaurya. For her mind, for you and may be for me she was actually fighting with you by celebrating her swayambar, but her heart knew in what a torment she was.She did it only on her father's wish and also for the Riyasat."...Shaurya didn't reply back but listened to her as he could feel what she said..

"It wasn't me who informed her about your marriage...it was your Rajkumar Akshay, your younger brother" saying this she left a speechless Shaurya standing and staring outside. 

As Kurwaki left the Uday niwas,fresh memories of previous birth came back pulling Shaurya out of the brick and concrete to a natural scenery outside, and with some dead leaves blowing in the wind and falling on his face, many lived moments came back to him, in front of his eyes.Moments which he wanted to live again, moments which he wanted to rectify, but if wounds and guilt could be undone, then half of the sorrow of this world would have perhaps been healed, penance, curse or punishments would not have been in the dictionary of mankind, and if sorrows were at all not there, people would not have hoped for happiness and would not have understood the much given value to it.

"No matter how much i get angry on you, no matter how much you hate me, i still loved you Chanda..My my...what had you done on me..What affects you had on me rajkumari. You completely changed a king like me...and i still can't stop thinking about you. The more i see your new self as Manyata, the more you remind me of you!..." What will i do?..how will i win this battle love?...But one thing you have made me realize today...i'll have to win this battle, to get our love back, for those dead souls, and most importantly, to defeat those scheming villains like my brother." his face grew harder as he uttered the last words, and it seemed as if the sky too roared in his support and then started pouring heavily.

Shaurya cooled his anger and his inner pain with the rain water that fell on his beautiful face and muscular physic, which would have made any young woman go crazy over the sight.His ego and anger evaporated and all that remained was love and purely love for the one woman, that destiny had bestowed to him in more than one form.

A very famous and beautiful song from twilight can complete those feelings that Udayveer/Shaurya bore in his heart from a long time.

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow
One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you 
For a thousand years
I love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this
One step closer

Just then he felt a hand on his shoulder. As he turned back he was speechless. Chandralekha was in front of him and although he knew she was just his illusion, he somehow did not want to come out of it.That beautiful smile in those luscious lips, that ghagra-choli with the jewelry in which she looked the best. She was standing at a distance with her both arms open with all the love in her eyes...Uday came closer to her and the world seemed to have stopped for him. He touched her face, her fragile yet captivating body, that slender milky-white waist, with every touch of his fingers, he felt blissful and longed, that the time stands still forever. He hugged her tightly and tried to re-live every moment. Emotions flowed endlessly and with every intensity rose his inner feelings which brought his lips closer to hers. As he closed his eyes and was about to kiss, the illusion of Chanda broke bringing him back to reality and loneliness.

I want to bring you back in my life right away Chanda, whether you want it or not. But the promise I made to myself can't be broken. Its the promise of a king and if my love is true, you will surely come back to me one day, with your own will. Until now 
let me just see you for a last time before i go back to England.

Precap: 

Dadi Sahab: He is a liar Manyata. That book is not true. Its only to divert your mind and hate your own people. I am your dadisahab. Why will i lie to you tell me?...i want the best for you, and he is an enemy to us, he was, and will always be. He brought disgrace to our kingdom ages back, and he wants to play that game again, to take the revenge of destroying his kingdom. We have survived very secretly Manyata and also conveniently. Please let us all live peacefully. Don't try to think about him again.

Frenz my Lappy is crashed n m updating from my cousin's lappy. So kindly like n comment. Ill rely back after i get back my system...Sorry for the short CHapter but i have no ways of working...Sorry for that...

Edited by sweet_gargi - 18 July 2013 at 12:13pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

krittika89RsaakkaSkaliya178ALISHA20014AyeashaPrincessSumbalaathiraaricnaManveerangelLovelydropscnibirFantasyangelwendy25Shahi01angleroopshumairaa1-Kritika-Vampire2468parish99saakhi01Asyaloverhuma12.andy.asrividhya68--Zinay--Twinkle_alisha.SNOWWHITE.rockingal09_Annesha_princessSoniasanghita0000_Grey_.maleficent.panchaaliadventure_gurl...navina...

huma12. IF-Dazzler
huma12.
huma12.

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Love the update gargi

Edited by huma12. - 19 July 2013 at 1:23am
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Thank you to all the people who liked and commented on Chapter 5 of The Dark Love StoryHug

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

krittika89,  Rsaakka,  Skaliya178,  tazeen...,  aathiraa,  ricna

Edited by sweet_gargi - 17 July 2013 at 11:48am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ricnaManveerangelhumairaa1andy.a...navina...

princessSonia IF-Rockerz
princessSonia
princessSonia

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Update soon...
.SNOWWHITE. IF-Rockerz
.SNOWWHITE.
.SNOWWHITE.

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
AFTER A LONG UR R SHOWING D PRESENT.LUVED UDAY KURWAKI TALK. SO IT WAS AKSHAY WHO SCREWED MANYATA TELLING HER ABOUT SHAURYAS FIRST MARRIAGE .DAT PROVOKED HER TO AGREE FOR SWAYAMVAR .SHE THOUGHT UDAY BETRAYED HER. SO WE CANT BLAME MANYATA ALSO.

LUVED UDAYs VISION ABOUT D PAST .DEN HIS ILUSION ABOUT CHAND WAS SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN. SONG FROM TITANIC WAS SO APT FOR D SITUATION TO SHOW HIS FEELINGS. LOVED EVERY BIT OF D CHAPPY SO MUCH.

INTERESTING PROMO PART.Y DS WAS BLAMING UDAY. MINDBLOWING UPDATE GARGI.ENJOYED D CHAPPY SO MUCH.NOW CANT WAIT.UPDATE SOON.BY D WAY WEN MANVEER WILL MEET...GARGI.

Edited by ...anju... - 22 July 2013 at 11:37pm

sweet_gargi

-Kritika- Goldie
-Kritika-
-Kritika-

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
bhoothni meri jaan tu tho kamal hai yr but ek bath samjh nhi aai mathlab chanda shadi tho nhi ki na tho uske liye ithna gussa i mean ithna possesive lol its really awesome short tha par mast tha ... i know tu bhoth bizy insaan hai par meri chandrlekha thankyew so much update karne ke liye !!! or kuwarki bhi sunna ke chali gayi sabse mast hai vo bandi !!! haa nhi tho bechari manyta urff chanda ke liye bhoth bura lag rha hai !! ye tho baap ki galti thi swayabar karane ki ... chal chod awesome update 

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyash..

bhoothni meri jaan tu tho kamal hai yr but ek bath samjh nhi aai mathlab chanda shadi tho nhi ki na tho uske liye ithna gussa i mean ithna possesive lol its really awesome short tha par mast tha ... i know tu bhoth bizy insaan hai par meri chandrlekha thankyew so much update karne ke liye !!! or kuwarki bhi sunna ke chali gayi sabse mast hai vo bandi !!! haa nhi tho bechari manyta urff chanda ke liye bhoth bura lag rha hai !! ye tho baap ki galti thi swayabar karane ki ... chal chod awesome update 

lolz..update abhi baki hai mere dost!!LOLLOL...ya Shauyra thora dusra material hai na..use nahi hui chihzo pe bhi bohot gussa ata hai...shadi kar leti to soch kya hota...LOL...Kurwaki to mast hai hi...meri fav character present zamane mei wahi hai!...mei complete update karke tujhe PM kar dungiEmbarrassed

-Kritika-

Go to top