Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 50)

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by htgcute

Superb update...
Thanx for the pm...
And do continue soon..

thanks harshita..glad u liked itSmile

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ricna

Supfatantaboulous update garg. ClapClap

Enjoyed it very much, actually wished it was much longerLOL

Chandraleka, was asking for trouble when she decided to be apart of the marriage ceremony her father had arranged knowing full well she is Shaurya's wife. Yes i can understand her reason for feeling cheated but seriously she could have been practical, obviously thinking and practicality has never been her strong points.

Kurwaki was so right trying to hurt him will only result in hurting yourself and well Shaurya showed his true rajput nature which i lovedDay Dreaming gosh shaurya's anger too good. NO wait i feel bad for the killing of innocent people but Chand should know better than to provoke him. No sane man will sit back and watch his wife look at suitors for her second marriage.LOL

All i can say is Chand was silly and although it seems biased she most certainly got what she deserves. Next time hope she actually thinks before being so hell bent on revenge.

Eager to know what the father in law and son in law talk about... lol 

Thanks for this update and pm. LOved it. 

Supfatantaboulous update garg. ClapClap-----thanks Ricna...Smile

Enjoyed it very much, actually wished it was much longerLOL---ohh i can't write more than this dearSleepy

Chandraleka, was asking for trouble when she decided to be apart of the marriage ceremony her father had arranged knowing full well she is Shaurya's wife. Yes i can understand her reason for feeling cheated but seriously she could have been practical, obviously thinking and practicality has never been her strong points.----Chand felt bad as she wanted to be his only wife although there was a tradition of having more than 1 queen at a time...she didn't consider her marriage to him a real marriage as it was a secret affair...

Kurwaki was so right trying to hurt him will only result in hurting yourself and well Shaurya showed his true rajput nature which i lovedDay Dreaming gosh shaurya's anger too good. NO wait i feel bad for the killing of innocent people but Chand should know better than to provoke him. No sane man will sit back and watch his wife look at suitors for her second marriage.LOL---yes chand always provokes him n in coming chapters ull see more of it...

All i can say is Chand was silly and although it seems biased she most certainly got what she deserves. Next time hope she actually thinks before being so hell bent on revenge.----she will never understand things..it will take time...

Eager to know what the father in law and son in law talk about... lol ----yes i wanted to keep this part for the next part to keep it a suspense

Thanks for this update and pm. LOved it. ---your welcome ricna n thanks for the grt commentsEmbarrassed

[/QUOTE]

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annabh

hey gargi di
how are you?
i know you have been a bit busy
so thanks a ton much for updating
it left me speechless
i felt like i was seeing this scene
it was awesome
firstly for chand ego she hurt her love
and the thing the way shaurya came
and killed the prince
his ego was too hurt
and he did out of anger
a possesive lover but really found it cute
the way he made her confess
but humilating her was not right
but he did all that for her after all he loves her
wonder what decision will be taken now
thank you for the pm
hugzz
anni

hey gargi di---hi anniSmile

how are you?---m fine anni...what about you?Wink

i know you have been a bit busy--yes i was...now m free..Smile

so thanks a ton much for updating---your welcome anni..how can i forget my readers...so i had to take this painSmile

it left me speechless---awww...m too elatedEmbarrassed

i felt like i was seeing this scene
it was awesome---glad i could make u visualize the scene...that's what i wanted

firstly for chand ego she hurt her love---it was because of her ego n also because she thought he just wanted to play with her by marrying secretly and wanting her

and the thing the way shaurya came
and killed the prince
his ego was too hurt
and he did out of anger
a possesive lover but really found it cute---Shaurya is always like that...happy that u understood 

the way he made her confess
but humilating her was not right
but he did all that for her after all he loves her---yes he loves her but at that point he was too furious to think of anything right or wrong

wonder what decision will be taken now--you will know the decision soon

thank you for the pm---
your welcome anni..
hugzz
anni

hugs to you too dearHug

MAHI1198 Goldie
MAHI1198
MAHI1198

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Originally posted by MAHI1198

oh wow that was awesome gargi!!!!
loved it loads!!!
oh my shaurya could be so violent never knew that!!!!
I hope it doesn't lead to anything bad!!!
update sooonnn

thanks Mahi...Smile..yes shaurya was always a possesive lover n anyone who comes on his way will have to bear the consequences of his wrath...but ya it will lead to many things..stay tuned to know more...
hehehehe even if I want I can't run away I'm addicted to ur story u know!!!!
and yeah sometimes over possessive lover can be a huge problem!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernakhandelwa

superb uodate...chand is so stubborn...she was going for second marriage...i can't belive that...shaurya  killed so many innocent people due to his anger...that was the cruel side of shaurya...and thanks for pm...

thanks prerna..Smile...chand felt cheated n betrayed, n so wanted to go away from him...shaurya can be very cruel at times...thanks for the lovely comments dear, and keep readingEmbarrassed
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahista01

Great update gargi. Love it when you take us into the past.

So the foolish Chandralekha decides to teach Shaurya a lesson for being misled about his initial first marriage and agrees for her swayambar without even thinking about the consequences. She should have listened to kurwaki who knew very well the storm that was about to make its way in  the form of Shaurya. Chand has always been a stubborn tough nut to crack then and even now as manyata

I liked Kurwaki's thought aloud gargi, it is so very true'..

"Kash ap samajh pati ki prem ko sabak sikhane jayengi to chot ap hi ko lagegi. Prem pana bhagya ki baat hai"..( I wish you could understand, that if you try to teach your love a lesson, its only you who will be hurt. You have to be really lucky, to get true love)

And was Shaurya on a roll gargi' seen like never before. You portrayed his character so well, his rage justified. Anyone who came in his way with have to pay the price' loved it.

Chands father is obviously not happy and very embarrassed at disgraced at his daughters disposition, and its going to be very difficult for him to accept the man he has a natural dislike for and sworn enemy as his son in law'' LOL

Looking forward to next update.  Hugs' Hug

Great update gargi. Love it when you take us into the past.---thanks shahi...glad u like going to the pastEmbarrassed

So the foolish Chandralekha decides to teach Shaurya a lesson for being misled about his initial first marriage and agrees for her swayambar without even thinking about the consequences. She should have listened to kurwaki who knew very well the storm that was about to make its way in  the form of Shaurya. Chand has always been a stubborn tough nut to crack then and even now as manyata----Chand felt cheated and betrayed n didn't consider their marriage, to be real as it was a secret affair. she is stubborn n things would become more difficult later.

I liked Kurwaki's thought aloud gargi, it is so very true'..

"Kash ap samajh pati ki prem ko sabak sikhane jayengi to chot ap hi ko lagegi. Prem pana bhagya ki baat hai"..( I wish you could understand, that if you try to teach your love a lesson, its only you who will be hurt. You have to be really lucky, to get true love)

yes Kurwaki was always the wise one...infact i actually like her characterSmile

And was Shaurya on a roll gargi' seen like never before. You portrayed his character so well, his rage justified. Anyone who came in his way with have to pay the price' loved it.----that's because i was thinking about Akbar that time while writing this scene..LOL...yes he is a possessive lover, and anyone who comes in between will pay the price

Chands father is obviously not happy and very embarrassed at disgraced at his daughters disposition, and its going to be very difficult for him to accept the man he has a natural dislike for and sworn enemy as his son in law'' LOL---your right, things are going to be complicated for them, and also for their future generation

Looking forward to next update.  Hugs' Hug-----thanks for the lovely comments Shahi..hugs to you tooHug

--Zinay-- IF-Rockerz
--Zinay--
--Zinay--

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
This was an AMAZING update gargi!!!
the way you wrote it was so good, the whole swamyar part was so real and wonderful.
lol poor king got his head cut. bechara!!!

what the hell is this chanderkala's problem, why the hell she cannot see his love, all kings have many wives, so why cant surya...!!!

but she made her on way difficult, i think her father will compel her to go with surya, to save his lost reputation!!!

please update soon!!
&
no thanks for the pm. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zina-

This was an AMAZING update gargi!!!
the way you wrote it was so good, the whole swamyar part was so real and wonderful.
lol poor king got his head cut. bechara!!!

what the hell is this chanderkala's problem, why the hell she cannot see his love, all kings have many wives, so why cant surya...!!!

but she made her on way difficult, i think her father will compel her to go with surya, to save his lost reputation!!!

please update soon!!
&
no thanks for the pm. LOL

thanks zina...glad that u liked it..chanda was different n she didn't want to be someone's second wife...she was brave and bold...she felt cheated specially when she got to know about his 1st marriage 

ill try to update soon but not very sure...anyways thanks once again for still being interested in this story zina...Hug

Go to top