Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 48)

andy.a IF-Rockerz
andy.a
andy.a

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Great and awsome update gargiClap---thanks andy...SmilewelcomeTongue

chand is so stubborn, i was surprised that she went for a second marriage just because she felt shaurya hid the truth fron herOuch---yes she is too stupid at times...but she wanted to go far from shaurya, so thought marriage would be the best decision for a new life but it turned to be the worst one in her life, a totally devastating disaster

saurya's entry was shockingShocked---i wanted to shock everyoneLOLand we are shocked too beyond belief

it was brutal, he killed innocents
and when he beheaded that prince with his sword, i felt so shocked...i felt fear
sharya can be scary when he wants---Yes Shaurya is very cruel at times, but the intense part of his is yet to be seen...You will find him more shady in the next chapters umm!! i like an evil shaurya... iam looking forward to see him more evil

but i feel it was chand who was responsible for bringing this crual side of shaurya--yes she was responsible, but to an extent even Shaurya was to be blamed...he should have told her the truth of his 1st queen before but they lived in 16 th century na, its not a crime that time to marry more than once is it?

now she has to bear the brunt of her arrogence
wasn't the whole kingdom brought to shame because of her??----Yes it is a disgrace to the entire kingdom...That is the punishment Shaurya decided to give her for not obeying him its too crual a punishment

what decision will the her father take??----Well that you will know in the next chapter..Embarrassedi guess i have to wait then

i dont think it will be anything positive...Lets see..anyways it won't be positive for anyone of Naugarh and it would be positive for shaurya??

looking forward for what happenes next
update soonBig smile------------Yes andy...i promise for a early update everytime, but i fail.Confused..so won't promise this time...but still you can hope after 2 weeks or may be before that, which ill see after the response i get from this chapter
take your time to update, i know how difficult it is to write an update to please everyone, its not easy... i guess i wil have to wait

but thanks a lot for this wonderful comment...It was so encouraging andyHug

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
loved it
panchaali IF-Sizzlerz
panchaali
panchaali

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Shaurya's Rage is described very nicely!!!!!

Very nice update...Thumbs Up

(But a Rajput woman never thinks of a second marriage...thinking about a second marriage [even if in rage] is equal to losing her dignity...if she poses enough self respect also she will never do that[coz a to Rajput woman  her husband is her self respect]{history says this darling, its not what i think!!} Confused...What Chandra did that is very right act in this case but Rajput women never does that...they were fighters like their men that fact is very nicely shown in Chandra's character) Smile

Edited by panchaali - 03 July 2013 at 1:17am
-Kritika- Goldie
-Kritika-
-Kritika-

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priyash..

i loved it maza aa gaya ... mai describe nhi kar sakti bhoth awesome tha i have no words yr !!! 

Thanks kritika...glad ki tujhe acha laga...ill read ur story soon...m back nowSmile
padh le bhen mujhe tho nhi lagta meri story mai kisi ko intrest hai but mujhe teri story mai bhoth intrest hai Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchaali

Shaurya's Rage is described very nicely!!!!!

Very nice update...Thumbs Up

(But a Rajput woman never thinks of a second marriage...thinking about a second marriage [even if in rage] is equal to losing her dignity...if she poses enough self respect also she will never do that[coz a to Rajput woman  her husband is her self respect]{history says this darling, its not what i think!!} Confused...What Chandra did that is very right act in this case but Rajput women never does that...they were fighters like their men that fact is very nicely shown in Chandra's character) Smile

your right payel...but Chanda didn't consider her marriage with Shaurya as an actual marriage, becoz their marrg was a secret affair. n a princess getting married was a shame to her. She always insisted him to get married to her in front of the whole naugard with the consent of her parents...but Chunargar was an enemy kingdom to naugar n so this was not possible. She didn't know this n so when she came to know everything she was in a rage, and thus decided for a swayambar and a new life with someone else. 

This part will be disclosed by Kurwaki in the next chapter...

Edited by sweet_gargi - 03 July 2013 at 2:03am

panchaali

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged

i loved it maza aa gaya ... mai describe nhi kar sakti bhoth awesome tha i have no words yr !!! 

Thanks kritika...glad ki tujhe acha laga...ill read ur story soon...m back nowSmile
padh le bhen mujhe tho nhi lagta meri story mai kisi ko intrest hai but mujhe teri story mai bhoth intrest hai Embarrassed

dob't be disappointed kritz...story ko recognition late se milta hai...n try to write in english...tab ull get more readers, as there are many who don't understand hindi very well

-Kritika-

-Kritika- Goldie
-Kritika-
-Kritika-

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged

dob't be disappointed kritz...story ko recognition late se milta hai...n try to write in english...tab ull get more readers, as there are many who don't understand hindi very well
i knew that but deloges tho sirf hindi mai mast lagte hai feel aa jati hai WinkWink
htgcute Goldie
htgcute
htgcute

Posted: 03 July 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Superb update...
Thanx for the pm...
And do continue soon..

Go to top