Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 35)

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanveer

maine mere 3 IDs se like kiya. ab to update karo meri maa!!

Ohh Sanju ur embarassing me now...par ur so sweet to do that...Embarrassed...ill update by today or tomorrow

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchaali

Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Important Note:

Hey Readers..Thank you once again to all the 38 people who have hit the Like button. As i had earlier said that only when i get my 45 likes, ill update the next chapter. After 3 weeks i have realised that i have got 8 votes less than that. M sure there is something lacking in this FF, for which it has not got more appreciation, and may be 38 is the maximum, this FF can achieve. This is what i could access from the likes. I would not like to waste more time with my lectures, and just come to the point.

Henceforth, i would try to sum up this FF as soon as possible, as there is no point wasting time on a FF which has an average demand. Rather its better i write something more popular than this. I don't know how well i would be able to sum up, as i wanted to end it properly, but stil i would try to do justice by ending it logically. Thanks for everyone's time and love for Dark Love StorySmile

Love
Gargi

Have you gone mad Gargi!!! You will write something depending on LIKES!!! That's not expected from you!!! 
I am very disappointed by your note...I have never thought you will ever say something so kiddish
Yes I am bit angry with you ... If my words hurts you then I am very sorry, but I consider you a friend so I am not hiding what I feel right now...
Popular story is not equal to a very good story...you are a literature student  you know that better than me!
You must write perfectly for yourself and for those 38 readers who have faith on your writing...
And if still you cry like a baby then let me give you a real example:- Abinashwar got 62 LIKES at the beginning now it gets 32 or 33 LIKES. 
Should I skip my FF or end it just like that as you are planning with your story!!!

i understand what ur saying Payel..and i completely agree with you...But at times i really feel demotivating after really working hard to write it as it takes me many hours to write...n after that when it doesn't get that response i thought of rethinking. For so long i have been continuing this FF, inspite of the less likes, only because of the few readers that i have..but i don't know till when this will be possible...
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

sayantibiswas,  krittika89,  star91,  angel_jara,  Skaliya176,  humairaa1,  
  aathiraa,  ricnaparus,  

Important Note:

Hey Readers..Thank you once again to all the 38 people who have hit the Like button. As i had earlier said that only when i get my 45 likes, ill update the next chapter. After 3 weeks i have realised that i have got 8 votes less than that. M sure there is something lacking in this FF, for which it has not got more appreciation, and may be 38 is the maximum, this FF can achieve. This is what i could access from the likes. I would not like to waste more time with my lectures, and just come to the point.

Henceforth, i would try to sum up this FF as soon as possible, as there is no point wasting time on a FF which has an average demand. Rather its better i write something more popular than this. I don't know how well i would be able to sum up, as i wanted to end it properly, but stil i would try to do justice by ending it logically. Thanks for everyone's time and love for Dark Love StorySmile

Love
Gargi

gargi this piece is a masterpiuece, I loved it for its amazing and unique storyline, the viewershipo of this forum has in general goen down, so I guess you are not able to get the desired votes. But I really like your dedication to finish up the work that you have started. I would personally like it to see it going in the pace that you have originally decided. Coz down the line I will go back and read all the missed updates, but then if u have something else in mind and want to write that down and want to get this story out of the way then sum it up but do give it a good sum up.  38 likes or 83 likes, it doeant change the fact that you are an amazing writer <3

thanks Chitra for the great advice...ill think over it
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annesha18

no jiji
please do not do this
your ff is so creative
you know when i was smaller
i loved recarniation
and always belived there was a part of my past too
but in the journey of adulthood
that amazing feeling was crushed
but jiji your ff bought that feeling back to me
your ff was a reason for me to join if
i too feel dishearted when i do not get likes
you know i am continuing an ss that hardly gets even six likes on it
its only now i know that no of likes does not matter
what matters is the few people addicted to the ff
and if writting this ff or ss or os gives me happiness
no matter what odds i will continue it
coz a writter real creativity is inner joy
i am sorry if i offended you but
i truely feel you should continue
instead i find no reason to discontinue it
as there is always some one who disapproves
and the verdict comes with those who knows nothing else to do
but you know know what the jury is out
and my verdict is what my heart craves for
i feel strongly you should continue
because this is an awesome ff
please please pleaseCry

i agree with you anni n this FF has come this far only for the few dedicated readers that i have. but i feel there must be some drawbacks in this story, which must have made readers lessen...
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zina-

no yar. This FF of yours has got the most unique concept of dark and ancient love. None of us can write a story like this. I agree with you on the liking thing. Its so f**king difficult to write. And when everyone ask for a PM and they cannot even like it. Thats jusy too irritating. I think it deserves 100 likes.
But in the end the u have to decide because I can understand. The problem even i feel like doing the same often.

Thanks zina for understanding. ya its too frustrating at times...let me see what i can do
panchaali IF-Sizzlerz
panchaali
panchaali

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by panchaali

Important Note:

Love
Gargi

Have you gone mad Gargi!!! You will write something depending on LIKES!!! That's not expected from you!!! 
I am very disappointed by your note...I have never thought you will ever say something so kiddish
Yes I am bit angry with you ... If my words hurts you then I am very sorry, but I consider you a friend so I am not hiding what I feel right now...
Popular story is not equal to a very good story...you are a literature student  you know that better than me!
You must write perfectly for yourself and for those 38 readers who have faith on your writing...
And if still you cry like a baby then let me give you a real example:- Abinashwar got 62 LIKES at the beginning now it gets 32 or 33 LIKES. 
Should I skip my FF or end it just like that as you are planning with your story!!!

i understand what ur saying Payel..and i completely agree with you...But at times i really feel demotivating after really working hard to write it as it takes me many hours to write...n after that when it doesn't get that response i thought of rethinking. For so long i have been continuing this FF, inspite of the less likes, only because of the few readers that i have..but i don't know till when this will be possible...

It happens with long stories... But I will still say you write for yourself not for anyone else or popularity...
There are many great writers they are less known to us but they are brilliant even Rabindra Nath Tagore struggled a lot at the beginning of his writing career... Don't loose hope Gargi..If you feel depressed scrap/pm me chat with me...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi...navina...

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Hey Gargi ,

I'm a huge fan of this story.  I love the concept , the plot ...  it's 1 of my favourite FF's.

I can understand how u must feel thoughOuch.  Your FF deserves 3 or 4 times the amount of LIKEs u got.  It's very frustrating , when WE put in so much of effort in writing ...  and OUR SO-CALLED READERS don't have the decency in pressing the LIKE button. 

It's like they have some allergy to that tiny buttonDeadLOL!!!!!!

But I do appreciate the fact that you won't be abandoning it , and will give it a worthy end! 

***   But just a side note :  ALL WRITERS ARE HAVING THIS PROBLEM CURRENTLY ...  it's seems most members are busy with studies and exams at the moment and aren't even on the forum presently.

PS -  I'm thinking about going on a WRITER'S STRIKEEvil SmileROFL , would u like to join meWinkLOL?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargipanchaali

LittleDhampir. IF-Sizzlerz
LittleDhampir.
LittleDhampir.

Posted: 02 June 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Please don't end this FF...it's my sincere request

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

Go to top