Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 29)

Shahi01 Goldie
Shahi01
Shahi01

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged

Lovely update gargiClapClap and very interesting.. this was a chapter of revelations..

So now finally we know the reason of the haunting witches. They want salvation.. and kurwaki'd mom chunni bhai whose reason is justified for her anger and rage...

For something that she did wrong all the other witches had to suffer, and the only way to be freed from the curse is reuniting the lovers in this birth.
Well Uday needs to wrap his business and get back soon and above all Manyata needs to decipher that book as soon as possible in order to speed up the union…  I see the exist of vishal has led to a new villain? LolLOL or is it someone we already know that wants to ravage udays dreams?? 

Great update gargi.. loved it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahista01

Lovely update gargiClapClap and very interesting.. this was a chapter of revelations..

So now finally we know the reason of the haunting witches. They want salvation.. and kurwaki'd mom chunni bhai whose reason is justified for her anger and rage...

For something that she did wrong all the other witches had to suffer, and the only way to be freed from the curse is reuniting the lovers in this birth.
Well Uday needs to wrap his business and get back soon and above all Manyata needs to decipher that book as soon as possible in order to speed up the union'  I see the exist of vishal has led to a new villain? LolLOL or is it someone we already know that wants to ravage udays dreams?? 

Lovely update gargiClapClap and very interesting.. this was a chapter of revelations..Thanks Shahi...---Yes u r right...this chapter was to unfold many secrets n also the next many chapters will talk about many secrets

So now finally we know the reason of the haunting witches. They want salvation.. and kurwaki'd mom chunni bhai whose reason is justified for her anger and rage...yes u got it rightApprove...atleast you have understood Chunni bai's reasons or else everyone is angry on herConfused

For something that she did wrong all the other witches had to suffer, and the only way to be freed from the curse is reuniting the lovers in this birth.---Yes ur right...All other had to suffer becuse of her

Well Uday needs to wrap his business and get back soon and above all Manyata needs to decipher that book as soon as possible in order to speed up the union' ---Yes ur right...Only after reading the book she will know a lot of things..Bt there can be many more deceptionsWink

I see the exist of vishal has led to a new villain? LolLOL or is it someone we already know that wants to ravage udays dreams?? ----HmmmWink...You seem to get it all right Shahi...there is someone who has already been introduced n is the villainEvil Smile

Great update gargi.. loved it.----Thanks Shahi for the lovely commentsHug

Shahi01

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
jiji awwn i am so happ you are giving us double updates today
Shahi01 Goldie
Shahi01
Shahi01

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Well Uday needs to wrap his business and get back soon and above all Manyata needs to decipher that book as soon as possible in order to speed up the union'  I see the exist of vishal has led to a new villain? LolLOL or is it someone we already know that wants to ravage udays dreams?? 

Lovely update gargiClapClap and very interesting.. this was a chapter of revelations..Thanks Shahi...---Yes u r right...this chapter was to unfold many secrets n also the next many chapters will talk about many secrets

So now finally we know the reason of the haunting witches. They want salvation.. and kurwaki'd mom chunni bhai whose reason is justified for her anger and rage...yes u got it rightApprove...atleast you have understood Chunni bai's reasons or else everyone is angry on herConfused

For something that she did wrong all the other witches had to suffer, and the only way to be freed from the curse is reuniting the lovers in this birth.---Yes ur right...All other had to suffer becuse of her

Well Uday needs to wrap his business and get back soon and above all Manyata needs to decipher that book as soon as possible in order to speed up the union' ---Yes ur right...Only after reading the book she will know a lot of things..Bt there can be many more deceptionsWink

I see the exist of vishal has led to a new villain? LolLOL or is it someone we already know that wants to ravage udays dreams?? ----HmmmWink...You seem to get it all right Shahi...there is someone who has already been introduced n is the villain hmmm gargi now my thinking cap is on..lolEvil Smile

you welcome .. cant wait for the next chap.. and congrats on becoming dazzlerClapWink
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annesha18

heeeiiiShocked...Anni ye koi teri new chaal hai kya updates pane ki?Confused..meine nahi bola double update wali baatMonkey Icons Yoyo..

45 likes mujhe jab tak nahi milti tab tak nahi hongi updateEvil Smile

_Annesha_

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged

I see the exist of vishal has led to a new villain? LolLOL or is it someone we already know that wants to ravage udays dreams?? ----HmmmWink...You seem to get it all right Shahi...there is someone who has already been introduced n is the villain hmmm gargi now my thinking cap is on..lolEvil Smile

you welcome .. cant wait for the next chap.. and congrats on becoming dazzlerClapWink

I see the exist of vishal has led to a new villain? LolLOL or is it someone we already know that wants to ravage udays dreams?? ----HmmmWink...You seem to get it all right Shahi...there is someone who has already been introduced n is the villain hmmm gargi now my thinking cap is on..lolEvil Smile----OK Shahi..keep thinkingWink...think hard..m sure ull find it out.

you welcome .. cant wait for the next chap.. and congrats on becoming dazzlerClapWink---Thanks Shahi...m happy that u liked it..my hard work is rewarded nowBig smile

Shahi01

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged

heeeiiiShocked...Anni ye koi teri new chaal hai kya updates pane ki?Confused..meine nahi bola double update wali baatMonkey Icons Yoyo..

awn jiji nei merii chall pakkar liie abh kuch aur soach an parega

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged

awn jiji nei merii chall pakkar liie abh kuch aur soach an parega

yes anni jaan kuch aur sochLOLLOL

_Annesha_

Go to top