Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 27)

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...anju...

hai gargu...

as usual update was very nice.well writen.keep it up Clap

ohh kurwaakis mom is taking revenge for her sister witches sufferings of 1000 years from manveer.

oh thank god it was not uday who killed vishal.

uday eager to meet manyata.wait man.manyata has started falling for u.let her completely fell.

i think kurwakis dream is indication of comming disaster.

manyata going to learn sanskrit.now she will learn her past.

all in all chappy was too good.loved it.but very short.
next time try to give a long one

now cant wait.continue soon.
and danxs for pm.

Originally posted by ...anju...

hai gargu...Hi anjuSmile

as usual update was very nice.well writen.keep it up Clap ---Thanks dear

ohh kurwaakis mom is taking revenge for her sister witches sufferings of 1000 years from manveer.---Yes she is doing some social work you knowROFL

oh thank god it was not uday who killed vishal.----Yes it was Chunni bai

uday eager to meet manyata.wait man.manyata has started falling for u.let her completely fell.----Yes Manyata should ocmpletely fall for Uday...i go with youWink

i think kurwakis dream is indication of comming disaster.----Your right..You indeed hit the correct nailClap

manyata going to learn sanskrit.now she will learn her past.----Yes slowly, but now she will know who she was

all in all chappy was too good.loved it.but very short.---My net is the biggest villain in my life which stops me from satisfying my readers dear..bt ill try next time to make it long
next time try to give a long one

now cant wait.continue soon.
and danxs for pm.----Your welcome anju for the grt commentsHug

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andy.a

Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Loved the update gargi. It was awsome and lovely.---Thanks andyEmbarrassedyour welcomeBig smile

But wasnt it short?---i know Andy...but my net was slow today n i got tired of writing after that...i even had my lunch just at 12am...Ouch..becoz of the update...on the contrary i was thinking to give a big update where the book parts would also come but i could not complete...so ull get it in the next chapterok, i get it, we readers are soo greedy for long updates we forget what is going in the mind of writers..Cry.

Somewhere deep in my heart i thought it was uday. I know its sounds stupid, but i felt so.---How could you?...Confused...My Uday can't do that...He has done stupid things in his last birth..not this time againMonkey Icons Yoyo really i know i was stupid but still that doubt was still strong. you know my"uday" does evil things so i looked at shaurya with that eyes

Kurwakis mom is so evil . She gave me creeps. ---Yes she is...but she is also right in her way... but thats selfishness

So finally manyata got to know that the book is written in sanscrit.---Yes andy...in fact i was thinking to make it in a rajasthani dialect which would sound more realistic...but then i thought that won't be very good as many people still speak the dialects even today...we needed something that is almost extinct or unknown  but isnt sanscrit still being taught in schools, in my place there are even degree cources in sanskrit, just one doubt. how many languages do you know? you seem so good in alll languages

Looking forward for the story
just one doubt. Uday wanted manyata to be his. But who is opposed to it?---There you go...You got it right...How can a story have just a love-sick couple?..it won't be fun that way right?Monkey Icon Ciciah!! i can see the evil side of you peeping out andi like it. make their lovestory a rollercoaster ride
Thanks for the pm and cntinue soon. I hope u are "high" now---M not Andy...this job thing is killing me..relax gargi there is no point worrying about it na, be calm and your dream job will come to find you.bt still today m a bit positive as tomorow my oldest frend is coming to meet me...TongueMonkey Winksthats nice have fun

i get it, we readers are soo greedy for long updates we forget what is going in the mind of writers..Cry.-----No probs Andy...i love such greedy readersLOL...thats an encouragement to a writerApprove

really i know i was stupid but still that doubt was still strong. you know my"uday" does evil things so i looked at shaurya with that eyes---I know you made him so evil..but are you going to really punish him in ur FF?Confused

but isnt sanscrit still being taught in schools, in my place there are even degree cources in sanskrit, just one doubt. how many languages do you know? you seem so good in alll languages

---------------Really?...but Manyata i think you forgot that she did her schooling from UK. and there defo sanskrit won;t be taught m sure...even i didn't learn sanskrit as i studied in convent...

ah!! i can see the evil side of you peeping out andi like it. make their lovestory a rollercoaster ride-----Thanks for the compliment Andy..i am evilEvil Smile ---

relax gargi there is no point worrying about it na, be calm and your dream job will come to find you---Hope everything goes like the way you have said..Confused

n ya i had grt fun today as met my best frend after a long time..just came back a while agoTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andy.a

pari_vania Senior Member
pari_vania
pari_vania

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
edit my comment page 24

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari_vania

gargi awsome dear all chapters are very nice i read book 1 n 2 both are nice pm me ok very nice awsome u r the awsome written very nice mindblowing sach awsome written u r the very nice writter keep it up very niceClap

Thank you Pari for your sweet comments...m happy that you liked it so much...specially thanks for reading both the booksSmileEmbarrassed
pari_vania Senior Member
pari_vania
pari_vania

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

gargi awsome dear all chapters are very nice i read book 1 n 2 both are nice pm me ok very nice awsome u r the awsome written very nice mindblowing sach awsome written u r the very nice writter keep it up very niceClap

Thank you Pari for your sweet comments...m happy that you liked it so much...specially thanks for reading both the booksSmileEmbarrassed

not a big deal gargi u r sach a awsome writter n all episodes written very nice n i read first chapter so mujhe intresting laga maine puri par dali n sorry for my short n boring comment mai comment hamesha bara deti ho lakin school thi na tu jaldi jaldi dediya hope u understand n awsome fabulouse all cjapters are  amazing infact yar apni ek story books store khollo buhot zabardast story han ya MASHALLAH zabaradst han keep it up keep writting n please pm me next chapter when u update next chapter please update fast i m eagerly waiting for the next chapterLOLLOL

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

not a big deal gargi u r sach a awsome writter n all episodes written very nice n i read first chapter so mujhe intresting laga maine puri par dali n sorry for my short n boring comment mai comment hamesha bara deti ho lakin school thi na tu jaldi jaldi dediya hope u understand n awsome fabulouse all cjapters are  amazing infact yar apni ek story books store khollo buhot zabardast story han ya MASHALLAH zabaradst han keep it up keep writting n please pm me next chapter when u update next chapter please update fast i m eagerly waiting for the next chapterLOLLOL

Thanks you Pari and sorry mat bolo...Comment chota ho ya bara usmei pyar hona chahiye reader ka...Embarrassed...n i have seen that in ur commentsSmile

story book ka to pata nahi bt yaha tumhe update zaroor mil jayegiLOLUpdate to mei 45 likes ke bad hi karungi baby

Edited by sweet_gargi - 19 May 2013 at 1:49pm
pari_vania Senior Member
pari_vania
pari_vania

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Thanks you Pari and sorry mat bolo...Comment chota ho ya bara usmei pyar hona chahiye reader ka...Embarrassed...n i have seen that in ur commentsSmile

story book ka to pata nahi bt yaha tumhe update zaroor mil jayegiLOLUpdate to mei 45 likes ke bad hi karungi baby

ur welcome dear n sorry yar isliya ke bura na lage na hmm ya bhi really love tha ismaiShockedShockedOMG thank you so so so much

likhlo story book jab time mille hahaWinkWinkmujhe akha ipdate or kaise kab millega??CryCryCryupdate jaldi do behan i m waiting new writter ki request manlo plzzLOLLOLCryCry

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanarasheedroxx

loved the update kuwarki ki mom ko shanti nhi hai kya???
update bahut chotta thaUnhappy
Ye ldki gawar hai kyaROFL Sanskrit nhi aati isse i mean thoda dekh k toh idea ho jana chahiye tha na Dumb girlROFL
"I loved you Chanda and i will always love you
Manyata..." cho chweetSmile
Update ASAP long vla update dena
love uh

hi Sana baby..nahi kurwaki ki mom to mari hui dayan hai...kaise shanti milegiROFLROFL

update bahut chotta thaUnhappy---I know..Internet mera villain thaAngry

Ye ldki gawar hai kyaROFL Sanskrit nhi aati isse i mean thoda dekh k toh idea ho jana chahiye tha na Dumb girlROFL---thora thora dekhke parhti rahegi Shaurya ki complicated love story to story parhna agle janam mei bhi puri nahi hogiROFLROFL

Is janam mei complte karne ke liye usne sanskrit book s n MOM ka assistance liyaWinkROFL
ROFL
ROFL

I knew tujhe Uday ka line acha lagega...Kaunsi larki ko UV ka love you dialogue kharab lagega Wink

Love you too Sana babyMonkey IconMonkey Icon

Ill update after the 45 likes

Go to top