Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 25)

nature2 IF-Stunnerz
nature2
nature2

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
nyc update

Lovelydrops Senior Member
Lovelydrops
Lovelydrops

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update...bt it was too short...it was kuwarki mom who killed vishal i thought it was uday...uday is desperate to see manyata...i love that...finally manyata come close to her past...nd thnx for pm...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
unres
awesome jiji
truly i am running out of words after reading it
omg she was the one to kill vishal
the curse and the recarniation
now i am gatting a bit of the mystery puzzled solved
but won't utter a word until the next update
poor uday i really pity his condition
thank you for the pm
and continue asap
hugss anni

Edited by annesha18 - 18 May 2013 at 11:12pm

sweet_gargi

Fantasyangel Senior Member
Fantasyangel
Fantasyangel

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
nice updt...nd thanku for the pm...cont soon...

sweet_gargi

MAHI1198 Goldie
MAHI1198
MAHI1198

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
awesome blossom great yr...
loved it loads...
toh finally manyata book padhegi ...
and Uday loves manyata as well as his chand...
that's so sweet...
kurwakiz scene was nicely written...
awesome update soon

sweet_gargi

andy.a IF-Rockerz
andy.a
andy.a

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Loved the update gargi. It was awsome and lovely.---Thanks andyEmbarrassedyour welcomeBig smile

But wasnt it short?---i know Andy...but my net was slow today n i got tired of writing after that...i even had my lunch just at 12am...Ouch..becoz of the update...on the contrary i was thinking to give a big update where the book parts would also come but i could not complete...so ull get it in the next chapterok, i get it, we readers are soo greedy for long updates we forget what is going in the mind of writers..Cry.

Somewhere deep in my heart i thought it was uday. I know its sounds stupid, but i felt so.---How could you?...Confused...My Uday can't do that...He has done stupid things in his last birth..not this time againMonkey Icons Yoyo really i know i was stupid but still that doubt was still strong. you know my"uday" does evil things so i looked at shaurya with that eyes

Kurwakis mom is so evil . She gave me creeps. ---Yes she is...but she is also right in her way... but thats selfishness

So finally manyata got to know that the book is written in sanscrit.---Yes andy...in fact i was thinking to make it in a rajasthani dialect which would sound more realistic...but then i thought that won't be very good as many people still speak the dialects even today...we needed something that is almost extinct or unknown  but isnt sanscrit still being taught in schools, in my place there are even degree cources in sanskrit, just one doubt. how many languages do you know? you seem so good in alll languages

Looking forward for the story
just one doubt. Uday wanted manyata to be his. But who is opposed to it?---There you go...You got it right...How can a story have just a love-sick couple?..it won't be fun that way right?Monkey Icon Ciciah!! i can see the evil side of you peeping out andi like it. make their lovestory a rollercoaster ride
Thanks for the pm and cntinue soon. I hope u are "high" now---M not Andy...this job thing is killing me..relax gargi there is no point worrying about it na, be calm and your dream job will come to find you.bt still today m a bit positive as tomorow my oldest frend is coming to meet me...TongueMonkey Winksthats nice have fun

sweet_gargi

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 1:47am | IP Logged
nyschhh update gargi

Hmm so manyata now needs to learn the language and read her diary
M Telling u manyata is as slow as a snail ,i mean she takes ages to do anythingg...cant she do things quick??

Soo it was chunni bai who killed vishal...i guessd it ryt it was again a witch who wanted sumthing frm chandralekha...
Now who is this new person who dsnt loves his/her life and get into bad books of witches who wants the lovers to unite

Cont soon :)

Edited by sweetshab - 19 May 2013 at 1:46am
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshab

nyschhh update gargi

Hmm so manyata now needs to learn the language and read her diary
M Telling u manyata is as slow as a snail ,i mean she takes ages to do anythingg...cant she do things quick??

Soo it was chunni bai who killed vishal...i guessd it ryt it was again a witch who wanted sumthing frm chandralekha...
Now who is this new person who dsnt loves his/her life and get into bad books of witches who wants the lovers to unite

Cont soon :)

sweetshab]nyschhh update gargi--Thanks shabs...Embarrassed

Hmm so manyata now needs to learn the language and read her diary---Yes or else how will she read it...she can't ask anyone about it..

M Telling u manyata is as slow as a snail ,i mean she takes ages to do anythingg...cant she do things quick??-----How can you do this quick shabs?Confused...She doesn't know sanskrit...

Soo it was chunni bai who killed vishal...i guessd it ryt it was again a witch who wanted sumthing frm chandralekha...Yes

Now who is this new person who dsnt loves his/her life and get into bad books of witches who wants the lovers to unite----u have to wait to know thatWink

Cont soon :)----I will after the 45 likesSmile

Thanks for the great comments shabsTongue

-TeriMalang-

Go to top