Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 23)

ricna Groupbie
ricna
ricna

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Originally posted by ricna

Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Originally posted by ricna

EEEHHH' you updated.. yay happy danceDancing. Whoop whoopParty. Anyway I know I am late in commenting but here I am. Firstly thank you for the eerie suspence filled updateOuchLOLWink. Loved it. Another update without dashing Shaurya/udayCry, cant wait for him to get back and have some real manveer momentsEmbarrassed that's if our dear sweet but extremely delayed manyata joins the dots together that isErmm. OMG that was spooky vishal in hospital and you wrote it so well, I could picture it perfectly but this kurwaki's mom seems to be another trouble maker, what does she have against them? Is it coz she is aware that her daughter loves shaurya or is she just plain evil.. and then there is the spirits well hats of to them for getting rid vishal so they will get destroy anyone who gets in manveers way or their way for some sinister plan they have??? i know don't answer that, I will wait for next supafantaboulous update. Wink

EEEHHH' you updated.. yay happy danceDancing.-----Yes i did...so you got a chance to danceWink

Whoop whoopParty. Anyway I know I am late in commenting but here I am.----No worries Ricna..M happy to see your comment dearTongue

Firstly thank you for the eerie suspence filled updateOuchLOLWink. Loved it.-------Glad you liked it...will try to make it better next timeSmile

Another update without dashing Shaurya/udayCry, cant wait for him to get back and have some real manveer momentsEmbarrassed that's if our dear sweet but extremely delayed manyata joins the dots together that isErmm.----ApproveYes your very much correct on that part...Approve...Uday will be back but not before Manyata is madly in love with him...

OMG that was spooky vishal in hospital and you wrote it so well, I could picture it perfectly but this kurwaki's mom seems to be another trouble maker, what does she have against them? -------Well i wanted to detail the hospital scene but then thought everyone would get scared thinking about it and so made it briefLOL

Is it coz she is aware that her daughter loves shaurya or is she just plain evil.. and then there is the spirits well hats of to them for getting rid vishal so they will get destroy anyone who gets in manveers way or their way for some sinister plan they have???---Either of your answers are correct and you will read it yourself in the next chapterSmile

i know don't answer that, I will wait for next supafantaboulous update. Wink----Sure Ricna...

Thank You once again for such great compliments!...Hug

You are most definitely welcome. Your story is worth many more compliments garg.. now tell me when are you updating next chap.. please let it be soon. Wink

ill try to updtae soon Ricna...i need to figure out the coming plot properly before thatSmile
Ok garg, take your time and i know it will be worth the waitWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shahi01sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

A very big thank you for the 34 likes...

That has really motivated me..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

afreshbeginShahi01Asmimelody

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Note: I have written this chapter in pure English as i didn't have much time today to research on sanskrit...Next chap will try to make it in hindi...so bear with it for todaySmile

(The entire 3 chapters till here, reflect 4 months back when Uday had left Mumbai to London.)

Chapter 3

Kurwaki was sleeping in her bed. She had kept Uday updated with all the news in Manyata's life. Uday was tensed thinking who could actually kill Vishal in such a merciless way. Uday was about to return in a day or two, which made Kurwaki happy thinking that at least now Uday might confess his love to Manyata as she could feel that he was strongly missing her.Things needed to be clear between them.

Kurwaki suddenly found herself in a forest and was a bit surprised.

"What is this?..How did i come here...i was sleeping till i remember.."...she was confused and walked a bit to explore where she was...

"This place looks a bit familiar..."...she looked around and said to herself..

"It is indeed...Thank God you atleast remember this place".. a voice spoke from behind, running a chill down Kurwaki's nerves..a voice which Kurwaki recognized too well.

She turned around slowly to find her mother looking at her in anger..

"So you still remember this place?...This is the same place where your mother along with all other community people were burnt alive." She walked forward as if remembering the horrific black day..

a drop of tear fell on her face as she spoke..

"i know i was wrong but everyone else was innocent...But we all had to suffer as we were witches...Those royals have always used us like some piece of paper. When required use it, use it well, and then throw it when its work is done.i hate them and will always do."...she paused for a moment as if remembering everything.

"All i did was, i wanted something big for my daughter, and this is what i got..You promised to unite that love lorn couple, and your stay on this earth had a purpose, but all you are doing is enjoying the riches of this life! Don't you understand?...We will be free from Chandralekha's curse only when she reunites with Maharaj Shaurya Pratap i.e Yuvraaj Udayveer of this birth" 

Chunni bai yelled out loud, her eyes red like fire, which showed how enraged she was at the moment.

"Mother its not true. i have kept an eye on Manyata and i feel soon she will fall for Yuvraaj. Shaurya doesn't want to force his love on Manyata like he had done earlier. He doesn't want to commit the same mistakes of being an angry, possessive and mad lover that he had been in his previous birth. That ruined him and his life. He wants Manayta to fall for him and then he would tell her everything about them and their old kingdom..."

Kurwaki tried to convince her mother but all was in vain. She didn't reply back and looked at a far distance.

" I have waited Kurwaki for a 1000years, and am still waiting on the other side. But i can't see the torment of my sisters anymore. They are crying for mercy, for somethiing they didn't do. They want freedom and ill get it for them whether Manyata and Udayveer wants or not. Anyone who comes on our way of freedom will be dead just like that poor college boy" she gave a devilish smile and looked at Kurwaki..

Kurwaki was stunned hearing her last words and she understood what her mother meant...

"What you killed Vishal?...That was so horrific.. How could you do that mother?.." Kurwaki asked and was quite upset at this new form of her mother...but Chunni bai just disappeared without responding to her and clearly indicating that she ddin't care how bad it was, she was determined at her mission.

The breeze ruffled all the dead leaves and a gush of wind hurled all around Kurwaki making it difficult to stay there. It was all dark and it was getting difficult for her to stand there. She tried to hide her face with her hand and lowered her head, just when she fell into a pit...

"Ahhh..."

Kurwaki woke up screaming, only to realize that it was a dream, but she had a tear in her eyes as she had seen her mother after a long time.She got up to wash her face just when she felt something inside the bed

She removed the blanket in a swift only to find that there was a handful of dead leaves same like the ones she had seen in the forest in her dreams...

Kurwaki sighed.."Mother you are playing my tricks on me...I got it that i should not just take it as a dream but my yelling at Uday won't be of any help...i hope Manyata has gone through that book.."

Manyata was busy with some or the other work in the mahal, as her brother Devendra Singh was returning home after his business tour and everyone wanted to do something special. Manyata wanted to make all the favourite dishes of her brother and she immediately got to kitchen. But she some how could not deviate her mind from the book that she had brought from Uday's home. She had kept it carefully in her study drawer and was only looking for a right time to be free and read quietly without any disturbance.

It was almost 11pm when everyone went off to sleep in the mahal as next day evening Devendra was coming back. Manyata went to her room too and sat on her bed with the book in her hand...She looked at the cover..It was an elegant red book with a hard and proper binding done. All the pages looked a bit old but they were in tact and none of them was torn. She was fascinated specially because it had a beautiful peacock feather as a bookmark.. She was sure that this book must be quite an ancient book but quite close to someone.

The book was written in ancient language, that she was unaware of. Manyata was born in Mumbai and had an upbringing with all the modernity.  She had never heard anyone speaking in some other language than hindi or english.She knew she will have to take the help, but who would help her in finding out this language, she had a big question here...An idea suddenly struck her mind...

"Mom!!!"...but it wasn't a good time to go to her mom as she must be asleep and as it was quite late, if she was disturbed at this hour, her mom would probably be curious as in what had got on her daughter.

"i will get back to you strange cute book!" Manyata kissed it like some cute doll and went to sleep determined that she would ask her mom about the dialect the very next morning.

"Beta i am very busy now. You know right your dada will be here any moment..We need to see that the puja preparations are done properly. why don't you help me with it. We will talk about this book some other day." Maharani Gayatri replied and Manyata became dissapointed with that.

"Mom you don;t have to read it out to me. I just want you to tell me as in what language is it?...You might identify it..." Manyata urged and Gayatri rolled her eyes in disbelief and gave a fast look at it. She was amazed at the elegance of the old piece and asked her as where did she get it?

Manyata got a bit shaken and just hurried up.."i got it in library. We need to do a histroy project. That is why i am asking you. Can you tell me soon now. We have to see the preparation as well right?..."

"Ohh ya my dear...i got it...Its sanskrit...That is the most famous and ancient language of India, then known as Bharat. How come you don't know this language?. Did your teachers not tell you about it?..Its a shame that you don't know it...Ok now when you are free, go through it and try to get some knowledge on the language. Its one of the richest language of ancient india. A rajkumari like you should know it beta..." Gayatri patted her daughter on her back and left the room. What Gayatri failed to notice was the word Naugard written on it. She must have had a more serious discussion with her daughter then

"Ofcourse Mom, ill go through it soon, but first i need to know this language..."
The next few days Manyata tired the librarian asking about all the sanskrit teaching books. She somehow felt a strange interest on it and knew half of her hidden questions rested inside it.

Back in London,

Uday was dying to see Manyata. He had a sketch of her. Actually a picture of Chandralekha, but now he had started liking this new Chandralkeha too. Her smile, her looks, her anger, her non-stop talking and even her accusations. He knew now it was not just the purpose of getting his old Queen back and fulfilling the reason of his very reincarnation. But it was more than that. He wanted Manyata because he loved this new girl, who had many similarities and dissimilarities, but one thing that never changed was Love!...Someone had rightly said...

True Love never changes, never fades away, what may fade is time, people, but if you love someone truly they come back to you!...

Uday had a couple of deals left and a few meeting with his clients to solve their business problems, and then he would be back to India...

"I loved you Chanda and i will always love you Manyata..."

He smiled, kissed  the photograph and went off to sleep hugging it.

But someone was just not happy with this and was determined to ravage all his dreams.

Precap:  Manyata goes through the book after learning the basics of sanskrit and becomes nostalgic with the ancient love story being unravelled part by part.

Thats it guys...SmileYou have come to the end of Chapter 3 and it was tough for me as i had to figure out many things.D'oh

i know this story is complicated and many readers have many doubts. I promise to clear all the doubts but of course that can't happen in a day or within a chapter right?.Embarrassed..In this chapter i told you the reason of the haunting of the witches. The story will be disclosed from here on and also there will be many more twist and turns. If you want the next update soon, then this time i want 45 likes. This story get really tough for me at times, specially when m busy and even now m hald done with my dinner but am updating. So kindly hit the like button, because the lesser the likes, the more the delay in the update and ill have time to enjoy...LOL ...n ya i forgot to tell you...Updates will be sent only to those who sent the like button

Edited by sweet_gargi - 03 June 2013 at 11:40am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

sayantibiswasPQRSTUVkrittika89angel_jaraSkaliya176DEKIANMAHI.SANJUALISHA20014Ayeashaaathiraaricnasaneha85star91afreshbeginarna753FantasyangelLovelydropsmahara23Vampire2468humairaa1sanah12ParusDivsMAHI1198Shahi01-Kritika-anushruthiwendy25angleroopsMrsSSOAsyaloverhuma12.vampire12345678-TeriMalang-andy.asrividhya68Damon.Holic--Zinay--Asmimelody_Annesha_rockingal09.SNOWWHITE.Twinkle_alishasanghita0000LittleDhampir._Grey_adventure_gurlpanchaaliJarin04...navina...snowdreamnature2TuTeradekh

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Chapter 3 updating now...Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

afreshbeginricnaShahi01andy.a_Annesha_Asmimelody.SNOWWHITE.LittleDhampir....navina...

...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
RESSmile

edited :

Awesome update Gargi Clap

So , Chunni bai is Kurwaki's momConfused. Wasn't she the old witch Maharaj Shaurya approached right at the beginning of your story Ermm FASCINATING!!!!!!!!!   I liked the whole sequence between mother-witch & daughter-witchBig smile

Now we finally know the secret Wink.  All the witches have been cursed by Chandralekha  , and the only way for them to obtain salvation is if the lover's reunite in this birth ...  very interesting Thumbs Up.  Kurwaki better wave her magic-wand and get the love-story moving fasterWink

Manyata needs to decipher that sanskrit book pronto   ...  I'm so excited thinking about what she's gonna discover Day Dreaming!!!!

This was my favourite line in the update Embarrassed:

"I loved you Chanda and i will always love you Manyata..."

But , who is the new villain Ouch ...  could it be Manyata's grand-mother Wink?

Please continue soon ,
thanks for the pmSmile.

Thoroughly loved the chapter Heart.

Edited by ...navina... - 19 May 2013 at 9:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi.SNOWWHITE.rockingal09Twinkle_alisha

LittleDhampir. IF-Sizzlerz
LittleDhampir.
LittleDhampir.

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
EDITED:

Great Chapter Gargi.Thumbs Up

So Chunni Bai is taking revenge against ManveerOuch and also killed Vishal.

Well I don't like Vishal. So I have no problem with that. LOL However she better stay away from manveerEvil SmileLOL

Manyata's at last trying to know about her past..I hope she suceeds in it very soon.

Don't mind me asking but what's Naugard ConfusedOuch

I just loved the last part where Uday thinks about his new Chandralekha.

But someone was just not happy with this and was determined to ravage all his dreams.  I just hope it's not Chunni Bai

Edited by -DEATHmusic- - 19 May 2013 at 10:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargirockingal09

.SNOWWHITE. IF-Rockerz
.SNOWWHITE.
.SNOWWHITE.

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
hai gargu...

as usual update was very nice.well writen.keep it up Clap

ohh kurwaakis mom is taking revenge for her sister witches sufferings of 1000 years from manveer.

oh thank god it was not uday who killed vishal.

uday eager to meet manyata.wait man.manyata has started falling for u.let her completely fell.

i think kurwakis dream is indication of comming disaster.

manyata going to learn sanskrit.now she will learn her past.

all in all chappy was too good.loved it.but very short.
next time try to give a long one

now cant wait.continue soon.
and danxs for pm.

Edited by ...anju... - 18 May 2013 at 9:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

andy.a IF-Rockerz
andy.a
andy.a

Posted: 18 May 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Loved the update gargi. It was awsome and lovely. But wasnt it short?
So it was the wiches who killed vishal. Somewhere deep in my heart i thought it was uday. I know its sounds stupid, but i felt so. Kurwakis mom is so evil . She gave me creeps.
So finally manyata got to know that the book is written in sanscrit. Looking forward for the story
just one doubt. Uday wanted manyata to be his. But who is opposed to it?
Thanks for the pm and cntinue soon. I hope u are "high" now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

Go to top