Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 22)

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zina-

God! Poor Vishal LOL

churailon ney mardala usko. First i thought it is uday who killed him. But it was the witches. Why did the witches kill him. Aren't they against surya and chand? Or they are playing some evil tricks.

So surya has gone to london. How will manyata know that. Gime her number i'll phone her LOL .
Will surya never return to get Manyata?

Please update soon. You got the number of likes required. I've noticed this threatning part works well. I need to start that too. LOL

Thanks for the PM.

churailon ney mardala usko. First i thought it is uday who killed him. But it was the witches. Why did the witches kill him. Aren't they against surya and chand? Or they are playing some evil tricks.--------Well they are not against Shaurya and Chand..Infact they want them to be united for some reasons which you will know in the next chapter...

So surya has gone to london. How will manyata know that...---------Well Manyata..emmm..i hvae not thought about it at the momentErmm

Gime her number i'll phone her LOL .----Sure..you will defo lessen my work..I can introduce you as Shaurya's GF n u can inform Manyata...Embarrassed

Will surya never return to get Manyata?---Can't say this...By the time he returns things will be a bit different..

Please update soon. You got the number of likes required. I've noticed this threatning part works well. I need to start that too. LOL-------------Absolutely Zina...It works well.Wink.but now i think i got the 30likes too soon..Next time ill make it 50...M sure it will take atleast a month to get that..n ill be able to think well about the next updateLOL..But you don't do that as i am eagerly waiting for WRO next chapterTongue

Thanks for the PM.---Your welcome sweetyEmbarrassed

Thanks for the great comment!Hug

TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 09 May 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Nice update
Update soon
Thanx for PM

Edited by Ashish.Holic - 09 May 2013 at 10:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

humairaa1 Goldie
humairaa1
humairaa1

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Awesome update
Thanks for the pm
Clap Clap

sweet_gargi

ricna Groupbie
ricna
ricna

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Originally posted by ricna

EEEHHH' you updated.. yay happy danceDancing. Whoop whoopParty. Anyway I know I am late in commenting but here I am. Firstly thank you for the eerie suspence filled updateOuchLOLWink. Loved it. Another update without dashing Shaurya/udayCry, cant wait for him to get back and have some real manveer momentsEmbarrassed that's if our dear sweet but extremely delayed manyata joins the dots together that isErmm. OMG that was spooky vishal in hospital and you wrote it so well, I could picture it perfectly but this kurwaki's mom seems to be another trouble maker, what does she have against them? Is it coz she is aware that her daughter loves shaurya or is she just plain evil.. and then there is the spirits well hats of to them for getting rid vishal so they will get destroy anyone who gets in manveers way or their way for some sinister plan they have??? i know don't answer that, I will wait for next supafantaboulous update. Wink

EEEHHH' you updated.. yay happy danceDancing.-----Yes i did...so you got a chance to danceWink

Whoop whoopParty. Anyway I know I am late in commenting but here I am.----No worries Ricna..M happy to see your comment dearTongue

Firstly thank you for the eerie suspence filled updateOuchLOLWink. Loved it.-------Glad you liked it...will try to make it better next timeSmile

Another update without dashing Shaurya/udayCry, cant wait for him to get back and have some real manveer momentsEmbarrassed that's if our dear sweet but extremely delayed manyata joins the dots together that isErmm.----ApproveYes your very much correct on that part...Approve...Uday will be back but not before Manyata is madly in love with him...

OMG that was spooky vishal in hospital and you wrote it so well, I could picture it perfectly but this kurwaki's mom seems to be another trouble maker, what does she have against them? -------Well i wanted to detail the hospital scene but then thought everyone would get scared thinking about it and so made it briefLOL

Is it coz she is aware that her daughter loves shaurya or is she just plain evil.. and then there is the spirits well hats of to them for getting rid vishal so they will get destroy anyone who gets in manveers way or their way for some sinister plan they have???---Either of your answers are correct and you will read it yourself in the next chapterSmile

i know don't answer that, I will wait for next supafantaboulous update. Wink----Sure Ricna...

Thank You once again for such great compliments!...Hug

You are most definitely welcome. Your story is worth many more compliments garg.. now tell me when are you updating next chap.. please let it be soon. Wink

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_gargi

EEEHHH' you updated.. yay happy danceDancing. Whoop whoopParty. Anyway I know I am late in commenting but here I am. Firstly thank you for the eerie suspence filled updateOuchLOLWink. Loved it. Another update without dashing Shaurya/udayCry, cant wait for him to get back and have some real manveer momentsEmbarrassed that's if our dear sweet but extremely delayed manyata joins the dots together that isErmm. OMG that was spooky vishal in hospital and you wrote it so well, I could picture it perfectly but this kurwaki's mom seems to be another trouble maker, what does she have against them? Is it coz she is aware that her daughter loves shaurya or is she just plain evil.. and then there is the spirits well hats of to them for getting rid vishal so they will get destroy anyone who gets in manveers way or their way for some sinister plan they have??? i know don't answer that, I will wait for next supafantaboulous update. Wink

EEEHHH' you updated.. yay happy danceDancing.-----Yes i did...so you got a chance to danceWink

Whoop whoopParty. Anyway I know I am late in commenting but here I am.----No worries Ricna..M happy to see your comment dearTongue

Firstly thank you for the eerie suspence filled updateOuchLOLWink. Loved it.-------Glad you liked it...will try to make it better next timeSmile

Another update without dashing Shaurya/udayCry, cant wait for him to get back and have some real manveer momentsEmbarrassed that's if our dear sweet but extremely delayed manyata joins the dots together that isErmm.----ApproveYes your very much correct on that part...Approve...Uday will be back but not before Manyata is madly in love with him...

OMG that was spooky vishal in hospital and you wrote it so well, I could picture it perfectly but this kurwaki's mom seems to be another trouble maker, what does she have against them? -------Well i wanted to detail the hospital scene but then thought everyone would get scared thinking about it and so made it briefLOL

Is it coz she is aware that her daughter loves shaurya or is she just plain evil.. and then there is the spirits well hats of to them for getting rid vishal so they will get destroy anyone who gets in manveers way or their way for some sinister plan they have???---Either of your answers are correct and you will read it yourself in the next chapterSmile

i know don't answer that, I will wait for next supafantaboulous update. Wink----Sure Ricna...

Thank You once again for such great compliments!...Hug

You are most definitely welcome. Your story is worth many more compliments garg.. now tell me when are you updating next chap.. please let it be soon. Wink

ill try to updtae soon Ricna...i need to figure out the coming plot properly before thatSmile
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashish.Holic

Nice update
Update soon
Thanx for PM

thanks sweta...Smile
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by humairaa1

Awesome update
Thanks for the pm
Clap Clap

thanks humairaSmile
_Annesha_ IF-Rockerz
_Annesha_
_Annesha_

Posted: 14 May 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
awn jiji thank you so much so today you are giving us double updates yeee i am soo happy

Go to top