Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 21)

-Kritika- Goldie
-Kritika-
-Kritika-

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Originally posted by priyash..

i love this ff ... wat a story ... man ... unbealiveable vishal's death its really scary 4 me... i hate him but seriously his death was really scary ...Shocked mujhe uske liye bhoth bura lag rha haiOuch ... wat happened wid manveer ... why they r sepreated ... i  m really confused i think so us booth ni srry witch ki waje se ...Confused ...i m still ... waiting 4 ur next update ... Day Dreaming  plz gargi ... plz pm ...me ... Smile very well written ... Clap

Hey What's ur name?Smile...I know everyone felt bad for Vishal but that was his fate to die a horrible deathConfused...Manveer is coming dear...There is always a bit of seperation at times untill Manyata really realises something for Shaurya/Uday...

yes ill PM the next time i update...

Thanks for reading and your valuable comments...Hug

opppsss sorry i forgot 2 tell my name ... hey  i m kritika i m new reader ... yup vishal's death its really horrible ...4 me ... i don't know wat was there ... its paranormal activity types ... i loved 2 read a horror ...story really finally finally manveer r coming soon  i miss them like a hell ...its time 2 party Partylol ...LOLLOL very well written Clap gargi ... Big smile

Edited by priyash.. - 06 May 2013 at 1:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged

i love this ff ... wat a story ... man ... unbealiveable vishal's death its really scary 4 me... i hate him but seriously his death was really scary ...Shocked mujhe uske liye bhoth bura lag rha haiOuch ... wat happened wid manveer ... why they r sepreated ... i  m really confused i think so us booth ni srry witch ki waje se ...Confused ...i m still ... waiting 4 ur next update ... Day Dreaming  plz gargi ... plz pm ...me ... Smile very well written ... Clap

Hey What's ur name?Smile...I know everyone felt bad for Vishal but that was his fate to die a horrible deathConfused...Manveer is coming dear...There is always a bit of seperation at times untill Manyata really realises something for Shaurya/Uday...

opppsss sorry i forgot 2 tell my name ... hey  i m kritika i m new reader ... yup vishal's death its really horrible ...4 me ... i don't know wat was there ... its paranormal activity types ... i loved 2 read a horror ...story really finally finally manveer r coming soon  i miss them like a hell ...its time 2 party Partylol ...LOLLOL very well written Clap gargi ... Big smile

Hi kritika!Tongue...zada party mat karo...Wink..Manveer might again seperate after sometimeOuch
Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by iluvmanveer

awesome Gargi!!
it really sent goosebumps on my skin!!
well umm... what can i say more..
yeah, the way Vishal suddenly woke up was really scary
i could actually kinda figure out the plain white eyes and then i suddenly stopped figuring out as it was more than scary.
well were those the witches who were trying to bring Manyata back near Vishal or specifically Manyata??
whats in that book???
k now really Uday / Shurya hasn't  killed Vishal and the witches are responsible..
so many questions, so many mysteries, so many clues yet no answers, yet no firm words to define things!!
how can u manage all this Gargi??
hope i could get a bit of your color! 
well, the chapter was rocking, scary, sensational, mysterious, frightening, and with so many adjectives!!
thanx gargi for such a beautiful epi!
u rock
muahh
hugz  

awesome Gargi!!-------Thanks SanjuEmbarrassed pleasure is all mine

it really sent goosebumps on my skin!!-----Really?..i didn't knew this chapter will get so scaryErmm yeah it was!not tooo much but a bit! (only when u imagine those things)

well umm... what can i say more..
yeah, the way Vishal suddenly woke up was really scary-----I tried to make that part scary and actually wanted to detail that scene but then thought ill lose all my readers if i continue with ghastly scenesLOL lolz. yeah it might happen. point to be noted

i could actually kinda figure out the plain white eyes and then i suddenly stopped figuring out as it was more than scary.
well were those the witches who were trying to bring Manyata back near Vishal or specifically Manyata??-----Technically all the witches wants the same thing...Manveer!...just like us...but there is one who can force this to happen!..She is the one who is doing all thisOuch whos this "she" who is doing this! the witches are so good! i love those witches! go witches go.go witches go, hum tumhare saath hain!

whats in that book???-----Ummm..i can't tell you that now...you will have to wait to know that..Wink why cant u tell me! come on na!

k now really Uday / Shurya hasn't  killed Vishal and the witches are responsible..Yes Uday didn't kill Vishal like most of the people thought it..Smile..Happy?.. nah. not happy! Uday should have killed his damn f**king enemy

so many questions, so many mysteries, so many clues yet no answers, yet no firm words to define things!!----Is this getting too complicated?.. not at all! continue! its perfect
how can u manage all this Gargi??---Yes Sanju tell me about it..Sometimes it becomes a bit difficult n it makes the updates long...but then eventually i come back to my senses n make it more dark to revealWink hmm.. so naughty. 

hope i could get a bit of your color!----No Sanju..thanks for the compliment but you are better the way you are..you won't like to make a complicated story like me...Confused..People get confused at times with the plot...Ouch who gets confused?? whats confusing? i love suspense!

well, the chapter was rocking, scary, sensational, mysterious, frightening, and with so many adjectives!!
thanx gargi for such a beautiful epi!------Well thanks to you for such a wonderful comment and filling your replies with such grt adjectives...Hug mention not gargs! pleasure is all mine! hugz

u rock
muahh
hugz  -------------U rock too Sanju!!..HugHug aww...
-Kritika- Goldie
-Kritika-
-Kritika-

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Hi kritika!Tongue...zada party mat karo...Wink..Manveer might again seperate after sometimeOuch

wat Shocked nooo ... bhen tune tho rula hi diya ... Cry lol ... LOL plz next part jaldi update kar diyo Smile

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 07 May 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged

wat Shocked nooo ... bhen tune tho rula hi diya ... Cry lol ... LOL plz next part jaldi update kar diyo Smile

Next update will be after tuesday...Smile
ricna Groupbie
ricna
ricna

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged

EEEHHH… you updated.. yay happy danceDancing. Whoop whoopParty. Anyway I know I am late in commenting but here I am. Firstly thank you for the eerie suspence filled updateOuchLOLWink. Loved it. Another update without dashing Shaurya/udayCry, cant wait for him to get back and have some real manveer momentsEmbarrassed that's if our dear sweet but extremely delayed manyata joins the dots together that isErmm. OMG that was spooky vishal in hospital and you wrote it so well, I could picture it perfectly but this kurwaki's mom seems to be another trouble maker, what does she have against them? Is it coz she is aware that her daughter loves shaurya or is she just plain evil.. and then there is the spirits well hats of to them for getting rid vishal so they will get destroy anyone who gets in manveers way or their way for some sinister plan they have??? i know don't answer that, I will wait for next supafantaboulous update. Wink

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ricna

EEEHHH' you updated.. yay happy danceDancing. Whoop whoopParty. Anyway I know I am late in commenting but here I am. Firstly thank you for the eerie suspence filled updateOuchLOLWink. Loved it. Another update without dashing Shaurya/udayCry, cant wait for him to get back and have some real manveer momentsEmbarrassed that's if our dear sweet but extremely delayed manyata joins the dots together that isErmm. OMG that was spooky vishal in hospital and you wrote it so well, I could picture it perfectly but this kurwaki's mom seems to be another trouble maker, what does she have against them? Is it coz she is aware that her daughter loves shaurya or is she just plain evil.. and then there is the spirits well hats of to them for getting rid vishal so they will get destroy anyone who gets in manveers way or their way for some sinister plan they have??? i know don't answer that, I will wait for next supafantaboulous update. Wink

EEEHHH' you updated.. yay happy danceDancing.-----Yes i did...so you got a chance to danceWink

Whoop whoopParty. Anyway I know I am late in commenting but here I am.----No worries Ricna..M happy to see your comment dearTongue

Firstly thank you for the eerie suspence filled updateOuchLOLWink. Loved it.-------Glad you liked it...will try to make it better next timeSmile

Another update without dashing Shaurya/udayCry, cant wait for him to get back and have some real manveer momentsEmbarrassed that's if our dear sweet but extremely delayed manyata joins the dots together that isErmm.----ApproveYes your very much correct on that part...Approve...Uday will be back but not before Manyata is madly in love with him...

OMG that was spooky vishal in hospital and you wrote it so well, I could picture it perfectly but this kurwaki's mom seems to be another trouble maker, what does she have against them? -------Well i wanted to detail the hospital scene but then thought everyone would get scared thinking about it and so made it briefLOL

Is it coz she is aware that her daughter loves shaurya or is she just plain evil.. and then there is the spirits well hats of to them for getting rid vishal so they will get destroy anyone who gets in manveers way or their way for some sinister plan they have???---Either of your answers are correct and you will read it yourself in the next chapterSmile

i know don't answer that, I will wait for next supafantaboulous update. Wink----Sure Ricna...

Thank You once again for such great compliments!...Hug

ricna

--Zinay-- IF-Rockerz
--Zinay--
--Zinay--

Posted: 08 May 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
God! Poor Vishal LOL

churailon ney mardala usko. First i thought it is uday who killed him. But it was the witches. Why did the witches kill him. Aren't they against surya and chand? Or they are playing some evil tricks.

So surya has gone to london. How will manyata know that. Gime her number i'll phone her LOL .
Will surya never return to get Manyata?

Please update soon. You got the number of likes required. I've noticed this threatning part works well. I need to start that too. LOL

Thanks for the PM.

Go to top