Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 14)

ricna Groupbie
ricna
ricna

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Originally posted by ricna

OK SO I HAVE READ THE WHOLE OF BOOK ONE AND JUST WAS BLOWN AWAY. GARG THIS IS AMAZING. HONESTLY YOU WRITE SO SUPAFANTABOULOUSLY GREAT. AND THE SETTING, BACKDROP OF YOUR STORY I LOVE, HOW DO YOU DO IT? GOING FROM THE PAST TO THE PRESENT AND THEN BACK AGAIN. i LOVE THE ELEMENT OF MYSTERY AND INTRIGUIGE AND LIKE YOUR TITLE SAYS DARK LOVE STORY BIT MORE THAN THAT I LOVE YOUR UDAYVEER AKA SHAURYA AKA MOST PASSIONATE LOVER Day Dreaming HAYY HIS LOVE IS TRULY ADMIRABLE. IMAGINE SEARCHING AND WAITING FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE ETERNITY JUST TO GET BACK YOUR LOVEDay Dreaming  TAHNKFULLY MANYATA HAS FINALLY REALISED HER SHE LOVES HIM AND FEELS THE CONNECTION TO HIM... IF ONLY MEN LIKE THAT EXISTED IN TODAYS WORLDLOL BUT ANYWAYS ALL IN ALL IT IS SUPAFANTABOLOUS AND AMAZING AND I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE ON HOW YOU UNRAVEL THE MYSTERY. PLEASE PM ME...  THIS IS JUST FOR YOU

CONTINUE SOON PLEASEWink

Your comments were so sweet and encouraging..Yes ill update tonight and m still writing...will try to make the second book up to the reader's mark..Smile...The plot just came to my mind all of a sudden n its future is still in progress as i have many new ideas coming up everydayLOL...So lets see how it turns out...I knwo in today's world we don't have such lovers thatswhy trying to idealise one in my story..Wink...but even here Manyata is full of errors and Shaurya is not an exception as well. we have a hero with flawsSmile...

Will PM you for sure but plz send me a buddy req so that i don't forget to PM you

Love Gargi

Hug YOU WELCOME GARG. HONESTLY LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE. YOUR STORY  IS SUPAFANTABOULOUS AND BRILLIANT AND DOES NOT GET THE RECOGNITION AND APPRECIATION IT DESERVES. YOU DONT DESERVE 30 LIKES, THIS DESERVES ATLEAST 60. NONE THE LESS I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT ADMIRE AND RECOGNISE YOUR IMMENSE TALENT. HATS OFF TO YOU. AND MIGHT I SAY BRILLIANT UPDATE, FULL OF GLOOM AND EERIENESS. I HAD GOOSEFLESH WHILE READING IT, VISHAL THAT TWERP DESERVES WHAT HE GOT. I LOVE THE SUPERNATURAL ELEMENT IN THIS STORY THATS WHAT MAKES IT SO DIFFERNET AND LOOKING FORWARD TO READ. ITS TRUE IN LIFE NOTHING IS PERFECT LIKE MANYATA'S FLAWS, SHAURYA HAS THEM TOO. COMPROMISING AND ACCEPTING THE FLAWS IS WHAT MAKES THE RELATINSHIP, LIKE THEY SAY YOU CANT HAVE GOOD WITHOUTH A BIT OF BADLOLWink

ONCE AGAIN... AWESOME AND THANKS FOR PM... CONTINUE SOON

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_gargi

OK SO I HAVE READ THE WHOLE OF BOOK ONE AND JUST WAS BLOWN AWAY. GARG THIS IS AMAZING. HONESTLY YOU WRITE SO SUPAFANTABOULOUSLY GREAT. AND THE SETTING, BACKDROP OF YOUR STORY I LOVE, HOW DO YOU DO IT? GOING FROM THE PAST TO THE PRESENT AND THEN BACK AGAIN. i LOVE THE ELEMENT OF MYSTERY AND INTRIGUIGE AND LIKE YOUR TITLE SAYS DARK LOVE STORY BIT MORE THAN THAT I LOVE YOUR UDAYVEER AKA SHAURYA AKA MOST PASSIONATE LOVER Day Dreaming HAYY HIS LOVE IS TRULY ADMIRABLE. IMAGINE SEARCHING AND WAITING FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE ETERNITY JUST TO GET BACK YOUR LOVEDay Dreaming  TAHNKFULLY MANYATA HAS FINALLY REALISED HER SHE LOVES HIM AND FEELS THE CONNECTION TO HIM... IF ONLY MEN LIKE THAT EXISTED IN TODAYS WORLDLOL BUT ANYWAYS ALL IN ALL IT IS SUPAFANTABOLOUS AND AMAZING AND I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE ON HOW YOU UNRAVEL THE MYSTERY. PLEASE PM ME...  THIS IS JUST FOR YOU

CONTINUE SOON PLEASEWink

Your comments were so sweet and encouraging..Yes ill update tonight and m still writing...will try to make the second book up to the reader's mark..Smile...The plot just came to my mind all of a sudden n its future is still in progress as i have many new ideas coming up everydayLOL...So lets see how it turns out...I knwo in today's world we don't have such lovers thatswhy trying to idealise one in my story..Wink...but even here Manyata is full of errors and Shaurya is not an exception as well. we have a hero with flawsSmile...

Will PM you for sure but plz send me a buddy req so that i don't forget to PM you

Love Gargi

Hug YOU WELCOME GARG. HONESTLY LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFORE. YOUR STORY  IS SUPAFANTABOULOUS AND BRILLIANT AND DOES NOT GET THE RECOGNITION AND APPRECIATION IT DESERVES. YOU DONT DESERVE 30 LIKES, THIS DESERVES ATLEAST 60. NONE THE LESS I AM ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE THAT ADMIRE AND RECOGNISE YOUR IMMENSE TALENT. HATS OFF TO YOU. AND MIGHT I SAY BRILLIANT UPDATE, FULL OF GLOOM AND EERIENESS. I HAD GOOSEFLESH WHILE READING IT, VISHAL THAT TWERP DESERVES WHAT HE GOT. I LOVE THE SUPERNATURAL ELEMENT IN THIS STORY THATS WHAT MAKES IT SO DIFFERNET AND LOOKING FORWARD TO READ. ITS TRUE IN LIFE NOTHING IS PERFECT LIKE MANYATA'S FLAWS, SHAURYA HAS THEM TOO. COMPROMISING AND ACCEPTING THE FLAWS IS WHAT MAKES THE RELATINSHIP, LIKE THEY SAY YOU CANT HAVE GOOD WITHOUTH A BIT OF BADLOLWink

ONCE AGAIN... AWESOME AND THANKS FOR PM... CONTINUE SOON

Awww...Thankk you so much Ricna...your words really touched me..Hug...As far as the recognition is concerned, this story has started getting readers slowly, but steadily. But more than getting readers i'll try not to lose the loyal readers that i have.Smile...i write for my lovely readers, who always give such sweet comments, that it touches me to take out some precious time from my tensed life to write about this supernatural story.M happy that i crossed 30 likes so fast and i hope next time it will be far more than this...

Coming to the update, as you said, eerie and gloomy...Yes you described right.the update was all about eeriness and gloominess. If you got goosebumps then my work is doneWink...I wanted my readers to be a bit scared reading this update, as it was meant to be scary.Evil Smile

yes Vishal deserved this as he was never a true friend, though Manyata thought him to be so.Confused...

Glad you like the supernatural element in this story...Tongue

Ya we just can't have perfect people all the time...We can't have perfect lovers like Romeo-Juliet or some others of the history. That only happened in books..These are people who make mistakes, and learn from their mistakes and here our Leads are flawed too and will grow with time...

Thanks Ricna once again and i have already started thinking about the next chapter..So will update sooner this timeWink
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MAHI1198

awww loved it loads dear...
wats in DAT book...
must be sumthin interesting...
death would be painful fr Vishal...never thought DAT..awesome

Thanks Mahi for your awesome comments..The book contains some important things that will reveal the past...

Damon.Holic

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
hey gargi the update was awesome!
how harshly shaurya/uday killed vishal
i pray to god even my enemies shudnt get sucha death
well, manyata did good by evesdropping in Uday's bedroom
waise gargi will u tell me once again how uday n Manyata (not shaurya n manyata) know each other? or they don't know each other. i am a bit confusedTongue
cant wait for further updates!
this update sent goosebumps on my skin
well vishal is so hopeless useless shameless senseless characterless..
he was using Manyata!!
i hated him rtight since from his entry
kabab me haddi kahika
well i am eagerly waiting for the next update!
i am worked n tired imagining whats gonna happen ahead
update soon dear
love u loads
hugs

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanveer

hey gargi the update was awesome!
how harshly shaurya/uday killed vishal
i pray to god even my enemies shudnt get sucha death
well, manyata did good by evesdropping in Uday's bedroom
waise gargi will u tell me once again how uday n Manyata (not shaurya n manyata) know each other? or they don't know each other. i am a bit confusedTongue
cant wait for further updates!
this update sent goosebumps on my skin
he was using Manyata!!
kabab me haddi kahika
well i am eagerly waiting for the next update!
i am worked n tired imagining whats gonna happen ahead
update soon dear
love u loads
hugs

hey gargi the update was awesome!--Hi sanju...thanks for liking it...my pleasureEmbarrassed

how harshly shaurya/uday killed vishal-----well how do you know that uday/shaurya killed him?...Confused...did my witches come in your dream to say thisLOL

i pray to god even my enemies shudnt get sucha death---ya right...his death was horrible...Ouch
well, manyata did good by evesdropping in Uday's bedroom----yes she did a good work on that part...she atleast knows now that Uday is not poorEmbarrassed

waise gargi will u tell me once again how uday n Manyata (not shaurya n manyata) know each other? or they don't know each other. i am a bit confusedTongue------------Sanju dear...Manyata only knows Shaurya. She doesn't know that Shaurya and Uday are the same person...Bt she heard from the witches, which i had disclosed in the Mayong chapters, that she has to meet someone called Uday, to stop the problems that's actually taking place in her life...As for Uday/Shaurya...he knows Manyata from her previous birth. Shaurya was a king in the previous birth and Manyata was his queen. His memory is still alive about that birth although in this birth he isn't Shaurya but he is Yuvraaj Udayveer aka Uday. Hope now you are a bit clear SanjuOuch

cant wait for further updates!------------ill update soon Sanju

this update sent goosebumps on my skin---Really...i wanted it to send one...Evil Smile

he was using Manyata!!----Yes he was a jerk...so he died a creepy n horrible death...Angry

kabab me haddi kahika---I hated him tooAngry..thatswhy killed him in this way..Actually i was thinking about Akash while killing him. Thatswhy may be gave him a horrified death...hehehe..guess i could kill him in the same way in the show as wellEvil Smile

well i am eagerly waiting for the next update!----m also eager to say what will happen next...Tongue

i am worked n tired imagining whats gonna happen ahead-----Sanju don't tire yourself much...ill do that job...u only take the pains to read the chapters n give such fabulous comments...Hug

update soon dear
love u loads---love u too Sanju
hugs----Hug
Shahi01 Goldie
Shahi01
Shahi01

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged

AWESOME AND SPINE CHILLING UPDATE... ITS SUCH A NICE FEELING TO OPEN YOUR INBOX AND SEE A MSG ON TDLS UPDATEDancing. YOU KNOW NA HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY OF YOURS... TAKES ME TO A DIFFERENT ERA. BUT GARGI THIS ERA LOL LOL THE GLOOM AND DARKNESS. GOSH IT REALLY LIVED UP TO THE TITLE.Wink VISHAL WAS A REAL KAMINA THATS FOR SURE AND HE CERTAINLY HAS IT COMING BUT TO GO OUT IN THAT WAY...Shocked THAT WAS SPOOKY. THE ATTACK WAS GHASTLY SCARY AND I COULD PICTURE THE WHOLE SCENE. OH GOD AND MANYATA... REALLY MANYATA... YOU WOULD SWEAR SHE IS LIKE A DUMB BLONDE...LOLConfused I MEAN EVERYTHING IS STARING IN HER THE FACE AND SHE COULDNT JOIN THE DOTSROFL ... CANT WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE GARGI... ONCE AGAIN SUPERB AND BRILLIANT...

HUGSHug
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahista01

AWESOME AND SPINE CHILLING UPDATE... ITS SUCH A NICE FEELING TO OPEN YOUR INBOX AND SEE A MSG ON TDLS UPDATEDancing. YOU KNOW NA HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY OF YOURS... TAKES ME TO A DIFFERENT ERA. BUT GARGI THIS ERA LOL LOL THE GLOOM AND DARKNESS. GOSH IT REALLY LIVED UP TO THE TITLE.Wink VISHAL WAS A REAL KAMINA THATS FOR SURE AND HE CERTAINLY HAS IT COMING BUT TO GO OUT IN THAT WAY...Shocked THAT WAS SPOOKY. THE ATTACK WAS GHASTLY SCARY AND I COULD PICTURE THE WHOLE SCENE. OH GOD AND MANYATA... REALLY MANYATA... YOU WOULD SWEAR SHE IS LIKE A DUMB BLONDE...LOLConfused I MEAN EVERYTHING IS STARING IN HER THE FACE AND SHE COULDNT JOIN THE DOTSROFL ... CANT WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE GARGI... ONCE AGAIN SUPERB AND BRILLIANT...

HUGSHug

AWESOME AND SPINE CHILLING UPDATE..Thanks Shashi...u have read it even after ur illness..that so sweet of youEmbarrassed

. ITS SUCH A NICE FEELING TO OPEN YOUR INBOX AND SEE A MSG ON TDLS UPDATEDancing. YOU KNOW NA HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY OF YOURS...----awww...i know Shashi...even i jump up with joy when i see an update PM in my inbox of my fav FFs..n ill wait eagerly for such a PM from you on Friday...you very well know which oneTongue

. TAKES ME TO A DIFFERENT ERA. BUT GARGI THIS ERA LOL LOL THE GLOOM AND DARKNESS. GOSH IT REALLY LIVED UP TO THE TITLE.Wink ------Yes it even takes me to a diff era...I wanted to make it eerie n creepy, n if u found it like that then my mission is accomplished

VISHAL WAS A REAL KAMINA THATS FOR SURE AND HE CERTAINLY HAS IT COMING BUT TO GO OUT IN THAT WAY...Shocked THAT WAS SPOOKY. THE ATTACK WAS GHASTLY SCARY AND I COULD PICTURE THE WHOLE SCENE. ---yes Vishal is a kamina n thats why he got such a horrible death but wait he isn't dead yet...Ouch

OH GOD AND MANYATA... REALLY MANYATA... YOU WOULD SWEAR SHE IS LIKE A DUMB BLONDE...LOLConfused I MEAN EVERYTHING IS STARING IN HER THE FACE AND SHE COULDNT JOIN THE DOTSROFL ... manyata is a bit dumbo...or you can say that she is afraid to believe the dark truth of her past...bt she will slowly have toConfused

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE GARGI... ONCE AGAIN SUPERB AND BRILLIANT...ill update soon Shashi n you please take care of urself..Hope u recover from bronchitis faster Shashi...Hug

HUGSHug
TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Awsome...
Update soon
Thanx for PM

sweet_gargi

Go to top