Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 14)

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
hey gargi the update was awesome!
how harshly shaurya/uday killed vishal
i pray to god even my enemies shudnt get sucha death
well, manyata did good by evesdropping in Uday's bedroom
waise gargi will u tell me once again how uday n Manyata (not shaurya n manyata) know each other? or they don't know each other. i am a bit confusedTongue
cant wait for further updates!
this update sent goosebumps on my skin
well vishal is so hopeless useless shameless senseless characterless..
he was using Manyata!!
i hated him rtight since from his entry
kabab me haddi kahika
well i am eagerly waiting for the next update!
i am worked n tired imagining whats gonna happen ahead
update soon dear
love u loads
hugs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanveer

hey gargi the update was awesome!
how harshly shaurya/uday killed vishal
i pray to god even my enemies shudnt get sucha death
well, manyata did good by evesdropping in Uday's bedroom
waise gargi will u tell me once again how uday n Manyata (not shaurya n manyata) know each other? or they don't know each other. i am a bit confusedTongue
cant wait for further updates!
this update sent goosebumps on my skin
he was using Manyata!!
kabab me haddi kahika
well i am eagerly waiting for the next update!
i am worked n tired imagining whats gonna happen ahead
update soon dear
love u loads
hugs

hey gargi the update was awesome!--Hi sanju...thanks for liking it...my pleasureEmbarrassed

how harshly shaurya/uday killed vishal-----well how do you know that uday/shaurya killed him?...Confused...did my witches come in your dream to say thisLOL

i pray to god even my enemies shudnt get sucha death---ya right...his death was horrible...Ouch
well, manyata did good by evesdropping in Uday's bedroom----yes she did a good work on that part...she atleast knows now that Uday is not poorEmbarrassed

waise gargi will u tell me once again how uday n Manyata (not shaurya n manyata) know each other? or they don't know each other. i am a bit confusedTongue------------Sanju dear...Manyata only knows Shaurya. She doesn't know that Shaurya and Uday are the same person...Bt she heard from the witches, which i had disclosed in the Mayong chapters, that she has to meet someone called Uday, to stop the problems that's actually taking place in her life...As for Uday/Shaurya...he knows Manyata from her previous birth. Shaurya was a king in the previous birth and Manyata was his queen. His memory is still alive about that birth although in this birth he isn't Shaurya but he is Yuvraaj Udayveer aka Uday. Hope now you are a bit clear SanjuOuch

cant wait for further updates!------------ill update soon Sanju

this update sent goosebumps on my skin---Really...i wanted it to send one...Evil Smile

he was using Manyata!!----Yes he was a jerk...so he died a creepy n horrible death...Angry

kabab me haddi kahika---I hated him tooAngry..thatswhy killed him in this way..Actually i was thinking about Akash while killing him. Thatswhy may be gave him a horrified death...hehehe..guess i could kill him in the same way in the show as wellEvil Smile

well i am eagerly waiting for the next update!----m also eager to say what will happen next...Tongue

i am worked n tired imagining whats gonna happen ahead-----Sanju don't tire yourself much...ill do that job...u only take the pains to read the chapters n give such fabulous comments...Hug

update soon dear
love u loads---love u too Sanju
hugs----Hug
Shahi01 Goldie
Shahi01
Shahi01

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged

AWESOME AND SPINE CHILLING UPDATE... ITS SUCH A NICE FEELING TO OPEN YOUR INBOX AND SEE A MSG ON TDLS UPDATEDancing. YOU KNOW NA HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY OF YOURS... TAKES ME TO A DIFFERENT ERA. BUT GARGI THIS ERA LOL LOL THE GLOOM AND DARKNESS. GOSH IT REALLY LIVED UP TO THE TITLE.Wink VISHAL WAS A REAL KAMINA THATS FOR SURE AND HE CERTAINLY HAS IT COMING BUT TO GO OUT IN THAT WAY...Shocked THAT WAS SPOOKY. THE ATTACK WAS GHASTLY SCARY AND I COULD PICTURE THE WHOLE SCENE. OH GOD AND MANYATA... REALLY MANYATA... YOU WOULD SWEAR SHE IS LIKE A DUMB BLONDE...LOLConfused I MEAN EVERYTHING IS STARING IN HER THE FACE AND SHE COULDNT JOIN THE DOTSROFL ... CANT WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE GARGI... ONCE AGAIN SUPERB AND BRILLIANT...

HUGSHug
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahista01

AWESOME AND SPINE CHILLING UPDATE... ITS SUCH A NICE FEELING TO OPEN YOUR INBOX AND SEE A MSG ON TDLS UPDATEDancing. YOU KNOW NA HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY OF YOURS... TAKES ME TO A DIFFERENT ERA. BUT GARGI THIS ERA LOL LOL THE GLOOM AND DARKNESS. GOSH IT REALLY LIVED UP TO THE TITLE.Wink VISHAL WAS A REAL KAMINA THATS FOR SURE AND HE CERTAINLY HAS IT COMING BUT TO GO OUT IN THAT WAY...Shocked THAT WAS SPOOKY. THE ATTACK WAS GHASTLY SCARY AND I COULD PICTURE THE WHOLE SCENE. OH GOD AND MANYATA... REALLY MANYATA... YOU WOULD SWEAR SHE IS LIKE A DUMB BLONDE...LOLConfused I MEAN EVERYTHING IS STARING IN HER THE FACE AND SHE COULDNT JOIN THE DOTSROFL ... CANT WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE GARGI... ONCE AGAIN SUPERB AND BRILLIANT...

HUGSHug

AWESOME AND SPINE CHILLING UPDATE..Thanks Shashi...u have read it even after ur illness..that so sweet of youEmbarrassed

. ITS SUCH A NICE FEELING TO OPEN YOUR INBOX AND SEE A MSG ON TDLS UPDATEDancing. YOU KNOW NA HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY OF YOURS...----awww...i know Shashi...even i jump up with joy when i see an update PM in my inbox of my fav FFs..n ill wait eagerly for such a PM from you on Friday...you very well know which oneTongue

. TAKES ME TO A DIFFERENT ERA. BUT GARGI THIS ERA LOL LOL THE GLOOM AND DARKNESS. GOSH IT REALLY LIVED UP TO THE TITLE.Wink ------Yes it even takes me to a diff era...I wanted to make it eerie n creepy, n if u found it like that then my mission is accomplished

VISHAL WAS A REAL KAMINA THATS FOR SURE AND HE CERTAINLY HAS IT COMING BUT TO GO OUT IN THAT WAY...Shocked THAT WAS SPOOKY. THE ATTACK WAS GHASTLY SCARY AND I COULD PICTURE THE WHOLE SCENE. ---yes Vishal is a kamina n thats why he got such a horrible death but wait he isn't dead yet...Ouch

OH GOD AND MANYATA... REALLY MANYATA... YOU WOULD SWEAR SHE IS LIKE A DUMB BLONDE...LOLConfused I MEAN EVERYTHING IS STARING IN HER THE FACE AND SHE COULDNT JOIN THE DOTSROFL ... manyata is a bit dumbo...or you can say that she is afraid to believe the dark truth of her past...bt she will slowly have toConfused

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE GARGI... ONCE AGAIN SUPERB AND BRILLIANT...ill update soon Shashi n you please take care of urself..Hope u recover from bronchitis faster Shashi...Hug

HUGSHug
TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Awsome...
Update soon
Thanx for PM

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashish.Holic

Awsome...
Update soon
Thanx for PM

Thanks sweta for the appreciationSmile
andy.a IF-Rockerz
andy.a
andy.a

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
gargi
when is the next update coming?
please update soon.

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andy.a

gargi
when is the next update coming?
please update soon.

sweetheart ill update tomorrowSmile...i was supposed to update today bt m stuck with some imp work.Confused..what to do...n wait when is ur update coming of Second Shadow?Tongue

andy.a

Go to top