Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

   
Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 (Page 14)

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Joined: 13 June 2012
Posts: 7393

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
hey gargi the update was awesome!
how harshly shaurya/uday killed vishal
i pray to god even my enemies shudnt get sucha death
well, manyata did good by evesdropping in Uday's bedroom
waise gargi will u tell me once again how uday n Manyata (not shaurya n manyata) know each other? or they don't know each other. i am a bit confusedTongue
cant wait for further updates!
this update sent goosebumps on my skin
well vishal is so hopeless useless shameless senseless characterless..
he was using Manyata!!
i hated him rtight since from his entry
kabab me haddi kahika
well i am eagerly waiting for the next update!
i am worked n tired imagining whats gonna happen ahead
update soon dear
love u loads
hugs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 4210

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanveer

hey gargi the update was awesome!
how harshly shaurya/uday killed vishal
i pray to god even my enemies shudnt get sucha death
well, manyata did good by evesdropping in Uday's bedroom
waise gargi will u tell me once again how uday n Manyata (not shaurya n manyata) know each other? or they don't know each other. i am a bit confusedTongue
cant wait for further updates!
this update sent goosebumps on my skin
well vishal is so hopeless useless shameless senseless characterless..
he was using Manyata!!
i hated him rtight since from his entry
kabab me haddi kahika
well i am eagerly waiting for the next update!
i am worked n tired imagining whats gonna happen ahead
update soon dear
love u loads
hugs

hey gargi the update was awesome!--Hi sanju...thanks for liking it...my pleasureEmbarrassed

how harshly shaurya/uday killed vishal-----well how do you know that uday/shaurya killed him?...Confused...did my witches come in your dream to say thisLOL

i pray to god even my enemies shudnt get sucha death---ya right...his death was horrible...Ouch
well, manyata did good by evesdropping in Uday's bedroom----yes she did a good work on that part...she atleast knows now that Uday is not poorEmbarrassed

waise gargi will u tell me once again how uday n Manyata (not shaurya n manyata) know each other? or they don't know each other. i am a bit confusedTongue------------Sanju dear...Manyata only knows Shaurya. She doesn't know that Shaurya and Uday are the same person...Bt she heard from the witches, which i had disclosed in the Mayong chapters, that she has to meet someone called Uday, to stop the problems that's actually taking place in her life...As for Uday/Shaurya...he knows Manyata from her previous birth. Shaurya was a king in the previous birth and Manyata was his queen. His memory is still alive about that birth although in this birth he isn't Shaurya but he is Yuvraaj Udayveer aka Uday. Hope now you are a bit clear SanjuOuch

cant wait for further updates!------------ill update soon Sanju

this update sent goosebumps on my skin---Really...i wanted it to send one...Evil Smile

well vishal is so hopeless useless shameless senseless characterless..
he was using Manyata!!----Yes he was a jerk...so he died a creepy n horrible death...Angry

i hated him rtight since from his entry
kabab me haddi kahika---I hated him tooAngry..thatswhy killed him in this way..Actually i was thinking about Akash while killing him. Thatswhy may be gave him a horrified death...hehehe..guess i could kill him in the same way in the show as wellEvil Smile

well i am eagerly waiting for the next update!----m also eager to say what will happen next...Tongue

i am worked n tired imagining whats gonna happen ahead-----Sanju don't tire yourself much...ill do that job...u only take the pains to read the chapters n give such fabulous comments...Hug

update soon dear
love u loads---love u too Sanju
hugs----Hug
Shahi01 Goldie
Shahi01
Shahi01

Joined: 30 July 2012
Posts: 1720

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged

AWESOME AND SPINE CHILLING UPDATE... ITS SUCH A NICE FEELING TO OPEN YOUR INBOX AND SEE A MSG ON TDLS UPDATEDancing. YOU KNOW NA HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY OF YOURS... TAKES ME TO A DIFFERENT ERA. BUT GARGI THIS ERA LOL LOL THE GLOOM AND DARKNESS. GOSH IT REALLY LIVED UP TO THE TITLE.Wink VISHAL WAS A REAL KAMINA THATS FOR SURE AND HE CERTAINLY HAS IT COMING BUT TO GO OUT IN THAT WAY...Shocked THAT WAS SPOOKY. THE ATTACK WAS GHASTLY SCARY AND I COULD PICTURE THE WHOLE SCENE. OH GOD AND MANYATA... REALLY MANYATA... YOU WOULD SWEAR SHE IS LIKE A DUMB BLONDE...LOLConfused I MEAN EVERYTHING IS STARING IN HER THE FACE AND SHE COULDNT JOIN THE DOTSROFL ... CANT WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE GARGI... ONCE AGAIN SUPERB AND BRILLIANT...

HUGSHug
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 4210

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shahista01

AWESOME AND SPINE CHILLING UPDATE... ITS SUCH A NICE FEELING TO OPEN YOUR INBOX AND SEE A MSG ON TDLS UPDATEDancing. YOU KNOW NA HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY OF YOURS... TAKES ME TO A DIFFERENT ERA. BUT GARGI THIS ERA LOL LOL THE GLOOM AND DARKNESS. GOSH IT REALLY LIVED UP TO THE TITLE.Wink VISHAL WAS A REAL KAMINA THATS FOR SURE AND HE CERTAINLY HAS IT COMING BUT TO GO OUT IN THAT WAY...Shocked THAT WAS SPOOKY. THE ATTACK WAS GHASTLY SCARY AND I COULD PICTURE THE WHOLE SCENE. OH GOD AND MANYATA... REALLY MANYATA... YOU WOULD SWEAR SHE IS LIKE A DUMB BLONDE...LOLConfused I MEAN EVERYTHING IS STARING IN HER THE FACE AND SHE COULDNT JOIN THE DOTSROFL ... CANT WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE GARGI... ONCE AGAIN SUPERB AND BRILLIANT...

HUGSHug

AWESOME AND SPINE CHILLING UPDATE..Thanks Shashi...u have read it even after ur illness..that so sweet of youEmbarrassed


. ITS SUCH A NICE FEELING TO OPEN YOUR INBOX AND SEE A MSG ON TDLS UPDATEDancing. YOU KNOW NA HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY OF YOURS...----awww...i know Shashi...even i jump up with joy when i see an update PM in my inbox of my fav FFs..n ill wait eagerly for such a PM from you on Friday...you very well know which oneTongue


. TAKES ME TO A DIFFERENT ERA. BUT GARGI THIS ERA LOL LOL THE GLOOM AND DARKNESS. GOSH IT REALLY LIVED UP TO THE TITLE.Wink ------Yes it even takes me to a diff era...I wanted to make it eerie n creepy, n if u found it like that then my mission is accomplished


VISHAL WAS A REAL KAMINA THATS FOR SURE AND HE CERTAINLY HAS IT COMING BUT TO GO OUT IN THAT WAY...Shocked THAT WAS SPOOKY. THE ATTACK WAS GHASTLY SCARY AND I COULD PICTURE THE WHOLE SCENE. ---yes Vishal is a kamina n thats why he got such a horrible death but wait he isn't dead yet...Ouch



OH GOD AND MANYATA... REALLY MANYATA... YOU WOULD SWEAR SHE IS LIKE A DUMB BLONDE...LOLConfused I MEAN EVERYTHING IS STARING IN HER THE FACE AND SHE COULDNT JOIN THE DOTSROFL ... manyata is a bit dumbo...or you can say that she is afraid to believe the dark truth of her past...bt she will slowly have toConfused


CANT WAIT FOR NEXT UPDATE GARGI... ONCE AGAIN SUPERB AND BRILLIANT...ill update soon Shashi n you please take care of urself..Hope u recover from bronchitis faster Shashi...Hug


HUGSHug
TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Joined: 12 June 2012
Posts: 38266

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Awsome...
Update soon
Thanx for PM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 4210

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashish.Holic

Awsome...
Update soon
Thanx for PM

Thanks sweta for the appreciationSmile
andy.a IF-Rockerz
andy.a
andy.a

Joined: 14 September 2012
Posts: 6861

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
gargi
when is the next update coming?
please update soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_gargi

sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Joined: 20 March 2012
Posts: 4210

Posted: 03 May 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andy.a

gargi
when is the next update coming?
please update soon.

sweetheart ill update tomorrowSmile...i was supposed to update today bt m stuck with some imp work.Confused..what to do...n wait when is ur update coming of Second Shadow?Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

andy.a

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Love Stories : Tea For You....Anything For Love 12/6/14

2 3 4 5 6

Author: SexySince1999   Replies: 40   Views: 6070

SexySince1999 40 6070 17 June 2014 at 1:38am by Nash..
An Important Note! Viewbie's Note Pg 3

2 3

Author: DamonSalvatore-   Replies: 20   Views: 3447

DamonSalvatore- 20 3447 18 June 2012 at 10:41am by shentu
UV's divine love and Akash's fake love

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: alissa345   Replies: 114   Views: 9337

alissa345 114 9337 15 June 2012 at 12:35pm by alissa345
Strength of UV's love over Akash's love

Author: sweet_gargi   Replies: 9   Views: 2109

sweet_gargi 9 2109 27 April 2012 at 7:28am by srividyahv
LOVE LOVE LOVE LVE DEK

Author: mistyi   Replies: 0   Views: 1188

mistyi 0 1188 18 January 2012 at 4:30pm by mistyi

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index