TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 - Page 53

Posted: 10 years ago
Nice update👍🏼
Gargi dying to read what happened 2000 years ago..plzzz update sooon

waitiinggg

Sorry for short comment I am in bit hurry
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Aww..glad u liked my surprise Navi.😳.Even i was surprised that i was writing it..since i had no such plans yet😆😆

haha..Navi i always had a plan to make Manyata experience her past through this regression therapy...Its just that i was not able to plan the exact moment, but finally it came...Hope everyone's confusion is solved now, as more of the past will be focussed as it is high time that past is unveiled..only then present n future lives will be easier..😳

Hope i can make the story interesting n not boring to the people...

Gargi, there's NOT A CHANCE of this FF becoming boring ...  especially, when YOU are writing it!!

Hey everyone...Merry Christmas to all my IF friends!!🥳...Accept this chapter as my Christmas gift🤗

Chapter 10--- Feeling those Feelings!

The doctor snapped her fingers..

"Manyata we will not waste time by seeing from the time of your birth but from the time, which is a crucial period in your life while Manyata lay in some deep slumber...you will now try to feel the days of your youth...At the count from 10 to 1 you will open your eyes in a foreign land, a land which was once your own, the land of your forefathers, the land where you lived and died..."

"Woaaa..." Manyata's eyes opened abruptly, but the surroundings didn't seem to be familiar. She found herself in a palace with architecture that seemed to be thousand years older. Her eyes traveled from one part to the other and there was only one thought running in her mind...

"Where am I??"...she felt quite weak, the reason being unknown and her mind not working much, but some familiar sounds, made her walk towards the direction from which the human noises were coming... 

She opened a heavy door, and there lay a huge garden with many soldiers all around, but what caught her attention was the familiar face with a more familiar name...

"Chandralekha...Ap is tarha humse chal nahi kar sakti..Hum apke sath nahi khelenge...Jayiye hum apse naraz hai..."(Chandralekha, you cant trick me like this and cheat me. I won't play with you anymore. I am angry at you...)

two girls were running and playing around some trees when the younger one got tired and a bit angry and sat in fresh green grass near the pond of the palace..

"Kurwaki??...Yes i Know her...That is the girl whom i have always seen in my college who tries to conrtol my mind or hypnotize me and i land in some unknown land.." Manyata watched with surprise but what shocked her more was the fact that the girl who ran after Kurwaki and sat by her side, didn't just seemed to be her best friend, but also her shadow-self who looked exactly like Manyata...Her mouth automatically opened as she spoke the name herself..

"Chandralekha..So this is me...and Kurwaki was her friend or may be my friend?..." Manyata gulped down a lump through her throat.. 

"Krodhit kyu hoti ho Kurwaki..Chalo agle khel mei tum humei hara dena...Abhi humei apna koi jadu dikhao..." (Why do you get angry Kurwaki?..Next time you defeat me in the game..Now just show me some of your magic common..." 

The word magic annoyed Kurwaki and she gave an instant reply..

"Ye koi jadoo nahi hai Chandra...Ye humari kala hai..." (Its not magic Chandra...Its my art..)

"Thik hai Kurwaki humei shama karo aur apni koi nayi kala dikhao na..."Chndralekha pleaded like a child to Kurwaki and Kurwaki finally agreed with a nod.."

"Ohh...How childish was Chandralekha..or rather me..How come Shaurya loved her..."

Aj raatri mei sabke sone ke baad hum tumhe apni kala dikhayenge..Parantu tum kisiko bhi is barei mei gyaat mat hone dena..." (Tonight I will show you my art after everyone is fast asleep. But don't let anyone know about this..)

Chandralekha agreed happily...

"Abhi humei chalna chahiye..Mate humari prateeksha kar rahi hogi.." (Now i should leave. Mother should be waiting for me)

Kurwaki's ordfinary clothes with some minimal jewelry made Manyata realize that Kurwaki was not some princess but may be some ordinary girl or servant..

Chandralekha waited for a long time, but Kurwaki didn't come..Finally Chandralekha felt asleep. The peaceful and calm face looked really beautiful and innocent as the moonlight felt on her face, due to the spread window curtains. Manyata smiled and realized what made Shaurya fall in love with Chandralekha. It was her innocence much more than the beauty.

Present day...

The doctor observed Manyata carefully, while the subject lay asleep or what can be said is in a deep and long journey..

"Manyata go a bit more far ahead. You need to know more about yourself, about your parents, about the place where you live, about that girl. "

Manyata just nodded slightly as she was into deep mental concentration...

"Humei Rajkumari Chandralekha ki bohot chinta hoti hai. Kabhi kabhi uska karya ek rajkumari jaisa hota hi nahi. Daasi aur rajkumari ka antar usse kaun samjayega?..Humarei lakh mana karne ke bavjoot woh us Kurwaki ke sath khelna nahi chorti" (I get very worried about Chandralekha at times. At times she doesn't behave like a Princess. She doesn't know the difference between a princess and a servant. Who will explain her that?..We have said her so many times not to play with that Kurwaki but she does not want to understand anything) Maharaj Rajendra Singh was too angry to be controlled even by his darling wife.

Manyata observed her ancient father from far away and understood that he despised Kurwaki from within

"Shant ho jayeiye maharaj.. Humei dar hai ki aap apna swaasth hani kar dalenge is tarha..Hum kal rajkumari ko samjhayenge.aur agar unhone humari baat manne se inkar kar diya to hum swayam senapati ko kehke usse is rajya se bahar kar denge.." (Don't worry Maharaj, please calm down. You will just degrade your health by getting so angry. I will explain the princess tomorrow and if she doesn't then i will myself order the chief minister to throw her out of this land)

"Wahi to hum nahi kar sakte maharani..Hum Naugard ke maharaj hai. Praja ko pata chali to humei neech samjhenge. Unhe lagega ki hum kaise pita hai jo apni putri se choti bachi ko apne rajya se bahar kar diye."

(That's what I can't do Maharani. I am the King of Naugard. People will think me to be ruthless who throws a girl oyounger than hi daughter out of the city)

"Kaisi baatei kar rahe hai Maharaj. Aap is dar se ek dayan ko apni beti ke pas rehne denge?...(What are you saying Maharaj?..You are giving me such a plain reason for keeping that witch near your daughter)

"Maharani!...Woh koi dayan nahi hai. Humei yakeen hai ki uske chati mei hriday hai aur woh humari putri se ek behen ki trha prem karti hai parantu.." (Maharani!..She is not a witch. I am sure she has a heart inside her and she loved our daughter like a sister but)

"Parantu kya maharaj?..Ek samay aap Kurwaki se ghrina karte hai aur dusre hi samay aap uske gun ke mala japte hai? Kahi aapko aisa to nahi laga ki humne Kurwaki ko dayan bulake aapki swargwasi pehli patni ko dayan ka nam de diya hai?...Are woh to thi hi Daayan..Tabhi to aapne usse mar dala aur ab aapko dar hai ki aapki putri bhi kahi daayan ki jaisi ban jaye" 

(But what Maharaj?...At one time you hate Kurwaki, and the next time you start praising her?...Do you feel that by telling Kurwaki a witch I am trying to call your dead 1st queen a witch?...She was surely a witch, that is why you killed her. But you are afraid that some of her qualities will be reflected in your daughter is she is too much in influence of Kurwaki!)

"Maharaani!!..." The king roared with anger, but more than his anger what shook Manyata was the fact that Chandralekha was not born ordinary, and neither was she the daughter of the present queen Krishnakshi but of some dead witch. 

Manyata's eyes were closed, but the tear droplets that ran down her cheeks made Natasha and the doctor feel that something was not correct about the atmosphere, wherever she was. Manyata must have found out some ancient truth hidden for centuries from her.

The doctor finally decided to ask her..What is it Manyata?..Just tell me...

"I was partly a witch!..." was all she could speak.

The room was silent inside but Manyata's heartbeat was definitely not which was running at a fast pace.

The doctor took a long breathe and instructed Manyata again. "Girl you are doing wonderful. But you have tons to know. Go more ahead and try to know more. Did you fall in love with someone?..Who was your destiny?..Can you see him?"

"Udayveer!!.."

Manyata pronounced at once, as she was already familiar that it was king Shaurya whom she would have to search for, in her past birth. Yes I can see him. A wide smile crept Manyata lips, although she was in a sleeping position..

"He is practicing sword fight with his ministers...He is so manly and has an angry but a divine composure in that face of his" A lone tear again escaped Manyata eyes as she had seen Uday/Shaurya what seemed after like ages. Atleast not in present but atleast in her past life. She wanted to hug him, kiss him and tell him how much she misses him. Manyata's soul ran towards him, but what seemed to be like a few distances away immediately became a huge space, the moment it was announced that Maharani of Naugard, Kalawati came to meet Maharaj Shaurya Pratap.

"Pranam Maharaj, Aapne talwar baazi bohot khel li..Aur humei pata hai ki aap jeet bhi gaye, parantu apni patni ke saath samay bitane ka thora chestha kab karenge?..Shayad aap bhul gaye, ki aapko riyasat ka vansh hum hi de sakte hai.." (Pranam Maharaj, You have played enough with the sword and your ministers, and i know you won, but when will you try to spend time with your queen? May be you have forgotten that only I can help you get the heir to this throne.)

"Shayad aap ye bhul chuki hai ki hum ye nahi bhule hai ki kaafi samay hum de chuke hai aapko pehle bhi, parantu aap humei vansh dene mei asafal rahe. Ab humei aappe koi dirjast nahi rahi aur humei kabhi bhi dhamki dene ki chestha mat kijiyega. Humei ghrina hai aise logo se. Aur ye achi Maharani banne ka natak aap chor de, humne aapka asli roop dekh liya hai" 

(May be you have forgotten that i have not forgotten, that I have given you enough time and chances, but you have failed to get me an heir. Now I am least interested in you or any of your tricks. One more thing, I hate people who try to threaten me, don't ever dare to. Stop playing this good queen drama. I know and have seen your real face Kalawati) 

saying this Maharaj Shaurya went away from the playground.

Manyata looked at both of them with a sad face, but as much as she loved Shaurya, she despised and looked with jealousy towards Kalawati.
She understood that she would be the second queen to Shaurya and deep down her soul felt, that somewhere Kalawati was the reason of Chandralekha's and may be even Shaurya's murder..Or may be she thought Chandralekha being a witch was the reason for their end and also the murder of thousands of dead witches.She was yet to know how and why!...

It was a long journey of  dreams, realities and mysteries which would unfold slowly bringing the very Dark love story, to the positive shades of humanity...

Finally updated...Sorry friends if You all felt it short..If it is short that means people have liked reading it😆..Sorry I am a bit crazy...But i will admit this story takes my mind away at times and I have to out too many thoughts together...So please tell me if its eating your head and I have to stop it someday. I will definitely stop it then and there. 

But till then Happy Reading...😉😳 and don't forget to hit the LIKE button

Love
Gargi

Edited by sweet_gargi - 10 years ago
Awesome update
Loved it loadz
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Hey everyone...Merry Christmas to all my IF friends!!🥳...Accept this chapter as my Christmas gift🤗

Chapter 10--- Feeling those Feelings!

The doctor snapped her fingers..

"Manyata we will not waste time by seeing from the time of your birth but from the time, which is a crucial period in your life while Manyata lay in some deep slumber...you will now try to feel the days of your youth...At the count from 10 to 1 you will open your eyes in a foreign land, a land which was once your own, the land of your forefathers, the land where you lived and died..."

"Woaaa..." Manyata's eyes opened abruptly, but the surroundings didn't seem to be familiar. She found herself in a palace with architecture that seemed to be thousand years older. Her eyes traveled from one part to the other and there was only one thought running in her mind...

"Where am I??"...she felt quite weak, the reason being unknown and her mind not working much, but some familiar sounds, made her walk towards the direction from which the human noises were coming... 

She opened a heavy door, and there lay a huge garden with many soldiers all around, but what caught her attention was the familiar face with a more familiar name...

"Chandralekha...Ap is tarha humse chal nahi kar sakti..Hum apke sath nahi khelenge...Jayiye hum apse naraz hai..."(Chandralekha, you cant trick me like this and cheat me. I won't play with you anymore. I am angry at you...)

two girls were running and playing around some trees when the younger one got tired and a bit angry and sat in fresh green grass near the pond of the palace..

"Kurwaki??...Yes i Know her...That is the girl whom i have always seen in my college who tries to conrtol my mind or hypnotize me and i land in some unknown land.." Manyata watched with surprise but what shocked her more was the fact that the girl who ran after Kurwaki and sat by her side, didn't just seemed to be her best friend, but also her shadow-self who looked exactly like Manyata...Her mouth automatically opened as she spoke the name herself..

"Chandralekha..So this is me...and Kurwaki was her friend or may be my friend?..." Manyata gulped down a lump through her throat.. 

"Krodhit kyu hoti ho Kurwaki..Chalo agle khel mei tum humei hara dena...Abhi humei apna koi jadu dikhao..." (Why do you get angry Kurwaki?..Next time you defeat me in the game..Now just show me some of your magic common..." 

The word magic annoyed Kurwaki and she gave an instant reply..

"Ye koi jadoo nahi hai Chandra...Ye humari kala hai..." (Its not magic Chandra...Its my art..)

"Thik hai Kurwaki humei shama karo aur apni koi nayi kala dikhao na..."Chndralekha pleaded like a child to Kurwaki and Kurwaki finally agreed with a nod.."

"Ohh...How childish was Chandralekha..or rather me..How come Shaurya loved her..."

Aj raatri mei sabke sone ke baad hum tumhe apni kala dikhayenge..Parantu tum kisiko bhi is barei mei gyaat mat hone dena..." (Tonight I will show you my art after everyone is fast asleep. But don't let anyone know about this..)

Chandralekha agreed happily...

"Abhi humei chalna chahiye..Mate humari prateeksha kar rahi hogi.." (Now i should leave. Mother should be waiting for me)

Kurwaki's ordfinary clothes with some minimal jewelry made Manyata realize that Kurwaki was not some princess but may be some ordinary girl or servant..

Chandralekha waited for a long time, but Kurwaki didn't come..Finally Chandralekha felt asleep. The peaceful and calm face looked really beautiful and innocent as the moonlight felt on her face, due to the spread window curtains. Manyata smiled and realized what made Shaurya fall in love with Chandralekha. It was her innocence much more than the beauty.

Updating the other half tomorrow night...

marry xmas 😉

Unres...
A very merry Christmas to you jiji
I hope you have a blessed and successful year ahead

Now coming to chapter 10
I felt it awesome
loved the concept of her going back into the past
the relation she shares with Kurwaki was really special
But i do have a feeling that Kurwaki is a dark masked person
the conversation literally kept my mouth open
I cannot believe that Manyata I mean Chand was a witch
her mom was killed by her father
aha that sweet smile on her face
while watching uday describes a lot
and his second wife
someone please burn her down into ashes
and again now is it possible that uday killed her because
she was a witch
did he know about that while falling in love with her?
the twisted turns are getting more interesting
will be patiently waiting for your next update

and please do update a little faster
huggs
anni

Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
Hi Gargi ,
Merry Christmas to u 🤗
Thank u for the lovely gift😳.

The update was beautiful.

The friendship that Kurwaki and Chandralekha shared, was too sweet.  I liked the part where Kurwaki says that MAGIC WAS AN ART for her ...  because it IS A TALENT , all of us aren't gifted with.

Chanda was in a way , very childish ... and it was INDEED her innocence that drew Shaurya to her😳.

OMG😲 ...  Manyata is half witch😲!  That would explain the powers she suddenly got when Akshay was with her.  Well , it makes sense😆!

I really hate this Kalawati (hope my naani doesn't hear this ...  as u know her name was Kalwati too😉).  But I loved how Shaurya shut her up 😃.  Uday - sword-fighting ...  WOW!  What a scene ! I'm sure Manyata fell for him ALL OVER AGAIN☺️.

Wonderful update Gargi,
thoroughly enjoyed it,
do continue soon😃.
Thanks for the PM (it's deleted)

Edited by ...navina... - 10 years ago
Originally posted by nature2

Awesome update
Loved it loadz

Thanks dear...Merry christmas to you too!
THAT WAS FANTASTIC THANKS FOR PM GARGI
Awesum update Jiji...

Loved it...

Manyata taking efforts to knw her past is good...

Hope she makes it up till d end...

Sorry culdnt comment on Ur last update...😔

Thanks fr D pm...😊

Luv u n Miss u...🤗

Urs,
Soniya