TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 - Page 50

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Kritika-

batmeez ladki tune mera dil tood diya dil ke tookde tookde kar diya tumne abhi tak update nhi kiya yr ab tu essa karegi ab tujh mai bhi attitude aa gaya ...ja mai baat hi nhi kar rhi tujhse ... 😭 jab dekho tho tag lga ke chali jati jab dekho chapter 9 coming soon 2 min ka rasta nhi hai or ye do mahine lga rha hai ane mai mai nhi baat karungi tune dil tood diya yaad rakiyo ... 

gussa mat ho dear...mei thori zada busy ho gayi hu...its getting difficult for me to write...socha tha sunday update karungi par ghar ka kuch kam a gaya..i stay alone as m working...so time nahi mil pata yar...samjha karo...itna tired ho jati hu..apne liye mushkil se 1- hrs milta hai...usmei kuch yaad hi nahi ata ki aage kya likhu...😭...half hi likh payi hu...updtae kaise karu...

Chap 8 to update kiya tha...n tune comment bhi nahi kiya😕
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

gussa mat ho dear...mei thori zada busy ho gayi hu...its getting difficult for me to write...socha tha sunday update karungi par ghar ka kuch kam a gaya..i stay alone as m working...so time nahi mil pata yar...samjha karo...itna tired ho jati hu..apne liye mushkil se 1- hrs milta hai...usmei kuch yaad hi nahi ata ki aage kya likhu...😭...half hi likh payi hu...updtae kaise karu...

Chap 8 to update kiya tha...n tune comment bhi nahi kiya😕
esa nhi ho sakta bhen mai hi na comment karu ruk wait dekhti hu 😕 ... ab rona band kar samjh gayi mai teri feelings ... !!! 😕
hey plz update it. Kab karoge aap. Ab aur intezar nae hota humse. Humari jaan loge aap kya. Aur is main koi shaq nae is update keh barema. Jitni tareefain karo utna kam hai. So plz di update kardo aap.
Hey gargi yar sorry really sorry buhot time se comment kiya tumhari story par but kiya karo Mai just ayi buhot time Baad ho yaha Maine tumhari sory ke sare updates par you are a maaate of written amazing superb yar loved your story but now I m eagerly waiting for next chap it's been long you didn't update please ab or kitna wait karoagi hum sab ki Jaan lene ka irada Han tumhara please now plate can't wait for it more pleSeeeupdate gargi please update dedo yar
Hey Gargi ,
where are u😕?
I'm missing you (and your updates)terribly ...

PS - U promised to update after I did ...  AND THAT WAS 3 UPDATES AGO😉!

Special thank you tto everyone who liked my earlier chapters and still hope to read more. Its only for you guys that i still think of writing...

Thank You Dear Readers!!😳

Chapter 9

People might not believe in reincarnations but yes it does exist. At times leaving you with lot many questions and a few questions giving one answer; If a task is left incomplete in your previous life, you will be born again to fulfill it. This was the exact case with Udayveer and Manyata whose previous life was devastated and along with them their kingdoms of Naugard and Chunargard were destroyed.

The moment Manyata fell on Yakshit's arms, all thanks to Sangeeta's friends who wanted to make Manyata fall on Sangeeta's orders but was saved from falling by Yakshit, Manyata was completely in shock. She felt like her jaws would fall any minute. She could recognize the devious yet handsome face of Rajkumar Akshay in him. Yakshit smiled not knowing Manyata had recognized him.

"Wow! I am honored to save this beautiful woman, who is the princess of Devgard" Akshay gave a cheesy smile and held her up but Manyata gave a stern look and just passed by him.

Everyone except Rajmata and Sangeeta were enjoying the party. There were all sorts of entertainment including dances, drinks, food and some indoor games. Not to mention the high society gossips of those typical women who would die out of "gossip starvation" and were eagerly waiting for such grand royal parties to come around.

"Why is always my sister the eye-candy for every guy?...What is so attractive in her?"..Sangeeta was disappointed as every guy whom she liked was always somehow attracted to Manyata, whether it was Professor Shaurya or Akshay now. She was just about to leave the party when Rajmata stopped her from behind.

"Where are you going Sangeeta beta?...the party is not over yet.." DS smiled to her...

"Sorry DS but its over for me. I am feeling tired and want to go to my room..." Sangeeta replied back without looking at her...

"But you used to love these parties right?..Anyways there is a special reason for throwing this party. I will announce in a short while, and till then none of the family members are allowed to go anywhere.." Rajmata replied in a strict tone which made Sangeeta obey her.

Rajmata waited for the right moment and just when everyone was getting impatient to know the secret news of them being called all of a sudden, she announced the event of the year!

"My dear fellow friends and youngsters!...You must be all wondering the reason of throwing this grand party all of a sudden?...Trust me, even my family is yet to hear this big great news and am sure everyone will be more than happy to know it..."

The royal family was surprised and they all were now eager to know what it was and as their eyes were glued to Rajmata she announced with a smile and confidence clear in her voice...

"My elder grand-daughter is about to complete her graduation and i have been waiting for this auspicious moment for years to come...Its my pleasure to announce that Manyata Kumari, the elder princess of Devgard is getting engaged to the Yuvraaj Yakshit of Raigarh. We are too powerful royal states and instead of ruling differently we decide to unite this two states to a beautiful and harmonious relationship "

Manyata felt like her world had suddenly fallen or if not then she needed to die at once. This was not possible. No she felt the emptiness of her heart more. The longing for Shaurya/Udayveer increased all of a sudden. Everything went vague around her until she felt unconscious on the floor bringing the lively, merry party to an end.   

When she got up, she found the entire family surrounding her, while the doctor had examined her and confirmed that she was fine and it was due to some amount of tension and stress. Sangeeta left to her room commenting about Manyata being a drama queen while Mahaarni Gayatri( Manyata's mother) kissed her distressed child and advised her to rest. DS to observed Manyata closely and retreatedd to her room. It was only Vijendra Singh, Manayata's elder brother who was more than concerned for his little sister.

"Is it the shock of this marriage sweetheart?..Tell me. If that's the case then ill tell DS not to rush just now. I don't get it why she is in a hurry suddenly..." Vijendra looked disturbed

Manyata smiled and tried to sound normal..

"Its OK Dada...ill be fine soon, and will try to talk to DS..You don't worry"

To be Continued...don't know when...It will take time..sorry guys but am shifting my house tomorrow and very tired today. Can't write more

Edited by sweet_gargi - 10 years ago
Hi gargi, good to see u back. Was missing u and ur updates.
Nw the update was superb till u posted.
Ergh!Aksay is back, could not he have stayed in his grave.
Nw manyata's engagement is fixed with him. I hope uday saves her.
Do continue soon gargi
omg ... how can that possible how ds do this ... wat about ... uday  ? where is he ? o my god  when uday about this than i must say ... volcano blast ... i defo sure this may be ... manyta tell him i want to see his reaction how he can react n its not good may be couz when manyta do swayam ver uday is really angry on her... aww  gargi i m so happiee atleast tune update ... i m waiting for ur update so long n congratulations for ur new house n its kk tune ithna likh diya ... mere liye bhoth hai 
Hey Gargi,
update was superb👏.

Urrgghh - that bloody 🤬 Akshay is back😡!
Why did HE have to be reincarnated too??

Very happy that Sangeeta's plans ended poorly for her,
I guess she won't be too happy about Manyata's engagement news either😉.  Hope she doesn't think she has a chance with Uday now😆.

Poor Manyata, how could DS spring such a horrific surprise on her🤢?
Hope Shaurya returns to save his Princess😳.

Do continue the remainder soon😃.
(thanks for the update😛)