TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 - Page 37

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by panchaali

Shaurya's Rage is described very nicely!!!!!

Very nice update...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

(But a Rajput woman never thinks of a second marriage...thinking about a second marriage [even if in rage] is equal to losing her dignity...if she poses enough self respect also she will never do that[coz a to Rajput woman  her husband is her self respect]{history says this darling, its not what i think!!} ๐Ÿ˜•...What Chandra did that is very right act in this case but Rajput women never does that...they were fighters like their men that fact is very nicely shown in Chandra's character) ๐Ÿ˜Š

your right payel...but Chanda didn't consider her marriage with Shaurya as an actual marriage, becoz their marrg was a secret affair. n a princess getting married was a shame to her. She always insisted him to get married to her in front of the whole naugard with the consent of her parents...but Chunargar was an enemy kingdom to naugar n so this was not possible. She didn't know this n so when she came to know everything she was in a rage, and thus decided for a swayambar and a new life with someone else. 

This part will be disclosed by Kurwaki in the next chapter...
Edited by sweet_gargi - 10 years ago
Originally posted by priyash..

padh le bhen mujhe tho nhi lagta meri story mai kisi ko intrest hai but mujhe teri story mai bhoth intrest hai ๐Ÿ˜ณ

dob't be disappointed kritz...story ko recognition late se milta hai...n try to write in english...tab ull get more readers, as there are many who don't understand hindi very well
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

dob't be disappointed kritz...story ko recognition late se milta hai...n try to write in english...tab ull get more readers, as there are many who don't understand hindi very well
i knew that but deloges tho sirf hindi mai mast lagte hai feel aa jati hai ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Superb update...
Thanx for the pm...
And do continue soon..
oh wow that was awesome gargi!!!!
loved it loads!!!
oh my shaurya could be so violent never knew that!!!!
I hope it doesn't lead to anything bad!!!
update sooonnn

Supfatantaboulous update garg. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Enjoyed it very much, actually wished it was much longer๐Ÿ˜†

Chandraleka, was asking for trouble when she decided to be apart of the marriage ceremony her father had arranged knowing full well she is Shaurya's wife. Yes i can understand her reason for feeling cheated but seriously she could have been practical, obviously thinking and practicality has never been her strong points.

Kurwaki was so right trying to hurt him will only result in hurting yourself and well Shaurya showed his true rajput nature which i loved gosh shaurya's anger too good. NO wait i feel bad for the killing of innocent people but Chand should know better than to provoke him. No sane man will sit back and watch his wife look at suitors for her second marriage.๐Ÿ˜†

All i can say is Chand was silly and although it seems biased she most certainly got what she deserves. Next time hope she actually thinks before being so hell bent on revenge.

Eager to know what the father in law and son in law talk about... lol 

Thanks for this update and pm. LOved it. 

Great update gargi. Love it when you take us into the past.

So the foolish Chandralekha decides to teach Shaurya a lesson for being misled about his initial first marriage and agrees for her swayambar without even thinking about the consequences. She should have listened to kurwaki who knew very well the storm that was about to make its way in  the form of Shaurya. Chand has always been a stubborn tough nut to crack then and even now as manyata

I liked Kurwaki's thought aloud gargi, it is so very trueโ€ฆ..

"Kash ap samajh pati ki prem ko sabak sikhane jayengi to chot ap hi ko lagegi. Prem pana bhagya ki baat hai"..( I wish you could understand, that if you try to teach your love a lesson, its only you who will be hurt. You have to be really lucky, to get true love)

And was Shaurya on a roll gargiโ€ฆ seen like never before. You portrayed his character so well, his rage justified. Anyone who came in his way with have to pay the priceโ€ฆ loved it.

Chands father is obviously not happy and very embarrassed at disgraced at his daughters disposition, and its going to be very difficult for him to accept the man he has a natural dislike for and sworn enemy as his son in lawโ€ฆโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜†

Looking forward to next update.  Hugsโ€ฆ ๐Ÿค—

Awesum update... ๐Ÿ‘

Thnks 4 d pm...
hey gargi di
how are you?
i know you have been a bit busy
so thanks a ton much for updating
it left me speechless
i felt like i was seeing this scene
it was awesome