Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ...navina...

RES😊.

Edited : 

Awesome !!!!!!!!!   Very interesting  ...  so the MYSTERY BOOK was ; a young Shaurya's diary 😃.

Wow , the guy was forced into a love-less marriage and he knew about his wife's love for his brother.  Such a horrible position to be in🤢.  And he was also aware of his life being in danger  ...  poor Shaurya , so glad he found some happiness when Chandralekha entered his life😳!

Uday , is as cocky as ever ...  won't let the witches dictate to him.  He'll only be reunited with Manyata ON HER TERMS☺️.  NOW WHO SAYS  ...  U DON"T LEARN FROM PAST MISTAKES😆😉!!!!!  

Manyata is FINALLY connecting the dots😉.  (I thought it'll NEVER HAPPEN THIS LIFE-TIME😆).  Now for the PRESENT DAY LOVE-STORY to begin !!!

Thoroughly enjoyed the chapter ,
you've done an amazing job (as always😃).

Loved the update (unfortunately there's no LOVE button , so I LIKEd it instead 😉🤣)  .
In fact I LIKEd it when there wasn't even an update in that post😃!!!!!!

Continue soon 😊 ...

Awesome !!!!!!!!!   Very interesting  ...  so the MYSTERY BOOK was ; a young Shaurya's diary 😃.---Yes it was😳

Wow , the guy was forced into a love-less marriage and he knew about his wife's love for his brother.  Such a horrible position to be in🤢.  And he was also aware of his life being in danger  ...  poor Shaurya , so glad he found some happiness when Chandralekha entered his life😳!----Yes poor soul..For the people he was a brave and successful warrior but only he knew, how he felt himself as the frustrated loser. Yes Akshay was a treacherous brother or a female Jainandini😆...who wanted to remove his obstacle to the throne--see thatswhy he could not let Chandralekha go.

Uday , is as cocky as ever ...  won't let the witches dictate to him.  He'll only be reunited with Manyata ON HER TERMS☺️.  NOW WHO SAYS  ...  U DON"T LEARN FROM PAST MISTAKES😆😉!!!!! ----Yes Uday is unfortunately Uday...No one can rule him except his queen😳...be it past or present😊

Manyata is FINALLY connecting the dots😉.  (I thought it'll NEVER HAPPEN THIS LIFE-TIME😆).  Now for the PRESENT DAY LOVE-STORY to begin !!!---Yes she has started listening to her heart and don't worry she will fall in love at this life definitely as m not planning for a 3rd birth😆 unlike the movie Dangerous Ishq which was a shock n terror for me at the same time

Thoroughly enjoyed the chapter ,
you've done an amazing job (as always😃).---aww thanks for the compliment😃

Loved the update (unfortunately there's no LOVE button , so I LIKEd it instead 😉🤣)  .
In fact I LIKEd it when there wasn't even an update in that post😃!!!!!!---i know Navi i did notice it😆...n i had LIKED ur post before u completed ur comments.

Continue soon 😊 ...Yes i will Navi---may be after 2weeks😊

Thanks for the lovely comments
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: annabh

haw you both are making my fun an 😭
just see i will touture you all😡
i will create  your character in my ss😆
and make my readers hate them🤢
hahhaha😃
but you all still have time😊
declare me as perfect match for ashi i might forgive you all
😳

aww Anni baby...the tabkes can yurn back on you darling...even i can make you princess Sangeeta's chamchi friend or may be Kurwaki's eldr sister😆...do you want that?🤣
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...anju...

HEY GARGI... UPDATE WAS FANTASTIC.SUPERB.BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN.GREAT JOB.WELL DONE.KEEP IT UP.

LOVED D SUDH HINDI DESCRIPTION
MORE.U WROTE IT SO BEAUTIFUL DAT WEN I WAS READING CAN C IN MY MIND.HATS OFF TO U GARGI.

PRINCE AKSHAY IS SAURAYS SMALL
BRO N HE IS D VILLIAN WHO TRIED TO
KILL SAURYA IN OTHER CHAPTER.AND SAURYAS WIFE LOVES HIS BRO.DOES SHE HAVE NO EYES.

I GUESS MANYATA HAD CLICKED DAT
PROFESSOR SAURYA IS NONE OTHER
BUT PRINCE UDAYVEER BY NOW.

SO UV IS BACK AT MUMBAI.HE IS KEEN DAT WILL NOT FORCE MANYATA TO LUV
HIM.AND IF MANVEER DID NOT UNITE WITCHES WILL NOT B FREE FROM D CURSE.NOW UDAY IS UPTO SMTHG.

ALL IN ALL I ENJOYED D CHAPPY TO D CORE.TRY TO CONTINUE SOON DEAR.

(DONT GET DISAPPOINED DEAR.UR F
FF IS ONE OF BEST IN DIS FORUM.I KNOW WE GET DISAPPOINTED WEN
WE FEEL DAT OUR WORK IS NOT APPRECIATED.BUT DAT DOESNT MEAN UR WORK IS NOT GUD.PLZ DONT SAY DAT U LOST THE
INTEREST IN DIS FF.DEAR THERE R
MANY WHO COMMENT N FORGET TO
HIT LIKE BUTTON.IF U COUNT DEM IT WILL EXCEED 45 DEAR.SO DONT FELL
DISAPPONITED.THANKS GARGI FOR SUCH A WONDERFULL FF)

HEY GARGI... UPDATE WAS FANTASTIC.SUPERB.BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN.GREAT JOB.WELL DONE.KEEP IT UP.-----Thanks anju😊

LOVED D SUDH HINDI DESCRIPTION 
MORE.U WROTE IT SO BEAUTIFUL DAT WEN I WAS READING CAN C IN MY MIND.HATS OFF TO U GARGI.---aww ur too sweet to say that😳

PRINCE AKSHAY IS SAURAYS SMALL 
BRO N HE IS D VILLIAN WHO TRIED TO 
KILL SAURYA IN OTHER CHAPTER.----Yes indeed...He is the main villain😕

AND SAURYAS WIFE LOVES HIS BRO.DOES SHE HAVE NO EYES.---May be she is blind😆...but actually Akshay is hot too. So it must have been difficult for her to chose😉

I GUESS MANYATA HAD CLICKED DAT 
PROFESSOR SAURYA IS NONE OTHER 
BUT PRINCE UDAYVEER BY NOW.----Yes she has..I know she took time but finally she had to believe it.

SO UV IS BACK AT MUMBAI.HE IS KEEN DAT WILL NOT FORCE MANYATA TO LUV 
HIM.AND IF MANVEER DID NOT UNITE WITCHES WILL NOT B FREE FROM D CURSE.NOW UDAY IS UPTO SMTHG.---Yes he is clever and will not just listen to anyone blindly😊

ALL IN ALL I ENJOYED D CHAPPY TO D CORE.TRY TO CONTINUE SOON DEAR.---yes sure..ill try to continue soon😊

(DONT GET DISAPPOINED DEAR.UR F
FF IS ONE OF BEST IN DIS FORUM.I KNOW WE GET DISAPPOINTED WEN
WE FEEL DAT OUR WORK IS NOT APPRECIATED.BUT DAT DOESNT MEAN UR WORK IS NOT GUD.PLZ DONT SAY DAT U LOST THE
INTEREST IN DIS FF.DEAR THERE R
MANY WHO COMMENT N FORGET TO 
HIT LIKE BUTTON.IF U COUNT DEM IT WILL EXCEED 45 DEAR.SO DONT FELL
DISAPPONITED.THANKS GARGI FOR SUCH A WONDERFULL FF)-----u are right...ill try to write for those who post comments n also for the ones who hit the like button..n your always welcome dear...
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am sleepy now..I'll read later...gud n8
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Originally posted by: panchaali

I am sleepy now..I'll read later...gud n8

Goodnight payel..u read when free😊
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_gargi

Goodnight payel..u read when free😊

Good Night...Just updated The Rain Princess and pm ed u 😊...now sleep is attacking me from every side...Very very  Good night...
fireroad99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey i love it and i love ur backgorund music so can u tell me where did u got it from
plzzz
can u pm me the link 
as soon as possible
😊
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
hee awesome update

Finallyy our sweett n slowww princess reads the diary ..nd connects few dots of her past life with her dreams nd mayong scenarioss

princcceyyy :D
I love him :D
Dnt worry princeyy ur chand is deeply in love wid u ..she will cum back

Cont sooonnn
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

OK i read this update without reading the previous ones, so I'm not quite tunned with what is going on , but nevertheless enjoyed it, so it looks like Maharaj shaurya used to write Dairy 😳😳, not sure how Manyata found that dairy , but must be kurwaki's doing 😉. 

I seriously cant belive you want to end this story, I keep telling you its a masterpiece 😊
Lovelydrops thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fantastic update...manyata in so much love with udayveer/shaurya...that was not a book but the diary of shaurya...uday is leaving...manveer are gone a seperate again...superb update...nd thnx for pm...