Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Zina-

no yar. This FF of yours has got the most unique concept of dark and ancient love. None of us can write a story like this. I agree with you on the liking thing. Its so f**king difficult to write. And when everyone ask for a PM and they cannot even like it. Thats jusy too irritating. I think it deserves 100 likes.
But in the end the u have to decide because I can understand. The problem even i feel like doing the same often.

Thanks zina for understanding. ya its too frustrating at times...let me see what i can do
panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sweet_gargi

i understand what ur saying Payel..and i completely agree with you...But at times i really feel demotivating after really working hard to write it as it takes me many hours to write...n after that when it doesn't get that response i thought of rethinking. For so long i have been continuing this FF, inspite of the less likes, only because of the few readers that i have..but i don't know till when this will be possible...

It happens with long stories... But I will still say you write for yourself not for anyone else or popularity...
There are many great writers they are less known to us but they are brilliant even Rabindra Nath Tagore struggled a lot at the beginning of his writing career... Don't loose hope Gargi..If you feel depressed scrap/pm me chat with me...

HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Gargi ,

I'm a huge fan of this story.  I love the concept , the plot ...  it's 1 of my favourite FF's.

I can understand how u must feel though.  Your FF deserves 3 or 4 times the amount of LIKEs u got.  It's very frustrating , when WE put in so much of effort in writing ...  and OUR SO-CALLED READERS don't have the decency in pressing the LIKE button. 

It's like they have some allergy to that tiny button🤢😆!!!!!!

But I do appreciate the fact that you won't be abandoning it , and will give it a worthy end! 

***   But just a side note :  ALL WRITERS ARE HAVING THIS PROBLEM CURRENTLY ...  it's seems most members are busy with studies and exams at the moment and aren't even on the forum presently.

PS -  I'm thinking about going on a WRITER'S STRIKE😈🤣 , would u like to join me😉😆?
LittleDhampir. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Please don't end this FF...it's my sincere request
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...navina...

Hey Gargi ,

I'm a huge fan of this story.  I love the concept , the plot ...  it's 1 of my favourite FF's.

I can understand how u must feel though.  Your FF deserves 3 or 4 times the amount of LIKEs u got.  It's very frustrating , when WE put in so much of effort in writing ...  and OUR SO-CALLED READERS don't have the decency in pressing the LIKE button. 

It's like they have some allergy to that tiny button🤢😆!!!!!!

But I do appreciate the fact that you won't be abandoning it , and will give it a worthy end! 

***   But just a side note :  ALL WRITERS ARE HAVING THIS PROBLEM CURRENTLY ...  it's seems most members are busy with studies and exams at the moment and aren't even on the forum presently.

PS -  I'm thinking about going on a WRITER'S STRIKE😈🤣 , would u like to join me😉😆?

strike is a good idea Navi...😆...n ya i completely agree with you on everything you said
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
NO NO NO A BIG NO.U CANT END DIS
FF JUST LIKE DAT.U GO FOR WRITERS
STRIKE.U MAKE US WAIT FOR UPDATES
BUT DONT U DARE TO THINK OF ENDING DIS FF IN 3 OR 4 UPDATES.ITS ONE OF MA FAV.PLZ DONT DO IT GARGI.THE STORY OF UDAY N MANYATA HAD JUST BEGAN N THERE IS LOT MORE TO REVEAL ABOUT D PAST.
PLZ TAKE UR TIME.WE WILL WAIT.AND BY D WAY NOW ITS 44 LIKES.
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i am on a strike
till the time you update
i will keep disturbing you
like this
please update please update please update please update please

Edited by annabh - 10 years ago
sweet_gargi thumbnail

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

Thank you once again for giving 43 likes 🤗which is at least near to 45 likes and thanks you also to frenz who have made 3-4 ids to hit the like button for the chapter only to heal my pains😲😊...Thats so sweet of you my dear Sanju..i am still not sure when ill sum up this FF but after reading the comments of my lovely readers, i have got this that ill keep writing till it makes me n my reader's happy..I will update the chapter tonight or tomorrow if it gets difficult today.
Edited by sweet_gargi - 10 years ago
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Manyata started reading the book, she found some strange attraction in it. She flipped some pages but just stopped when she found Shaurya's name in it.

Hum hai kunwar Shaurya Pratap Singh, Chunargard riyasat ke Jeshth putra jisne kabhi haarna nahi sikha. Har yudh puri himmat aur sahas se lara hai, aur sirf vijay hona sikha hai, parantu apne sanskaar aur maryada ko apna dharm humne mana hai. Aj hum sola varsh ke ho chuke hai aur humare janam utsav mei humei pitashri ne Chunargard ki pushteini talwaar soupi hai. Ye kewal ek uphaar hi nahi balki humarei liye ek bari chunouti aur dayatwa hai. Pitashri ne aj ke din humei Chunargard ke naye Maharaj ghoshit kiya hai. Hum bohot anandit hai aur unhe kabhi humare vaje se sharminda nahi hone denge. Ye humara vachan hai unhe. Humare kul ka har raja shoorveer raha hai, aur Chunargard ne humesha uchaiya dekhi hai, praja ne humesha anand aur tyohaar manaye hai aur aage bhi yaho pratha chalta rahega, humare raaj mei bhi .

Translation:

(I am prince Shaurya Pratap Singh, the eldest son of Chunargar estate who has always fought every battle with courage and bravery, and won it, but i have also upheld my traditions and moral virtues as my religion. Today i am of 16 years and my father has given the royal sword, which has been a legacy for Chunargard. This is not just a gift but also a responsibility that he has entrusted on me. From today onwards, he has declared me to be the new King of Chunargard. I am very happy today, but i will always perform every duty sincerely and will never make him embarrassed of me. That is my promise to him. Every king has been a warrior in our dynasty and the people of our estate have enjoyed their most blissful moments on earth and it will be the same in my reign too.)

a few pages ahead..

Aj hum ekees ke ho chuke hai aur humari vivah hone wali hai parantu hum ye vivah kewal apne pitashri aur apne riyasat ki hit ke liye kar rahe hai. Suna hai Raigar ki rajkumari ati ghamandi hai parantu humei isse kya? humare samne ghamand dikhayegi to hum unhe uski asli jagah dikha denge. Hum ek Maharaj hai. Apni praja ko sambhaalna jitna humara daitwa hai utna hi daitwa apne neechi jeewan ko sambhalna bhi hai. Hume Raigar mil jayega aur Chunargar ko ek Maharani.

(Today i am of 21 years old and my father has fixed my marriage to the princess of Raigar. Everyone is very happy, but i am getting married to her only for my father's wishes and for the sake of my people. I have heard that the princess in very arrogant, but what do i care. If she behave arrogantly with me, i'll show her place. I am a Maharaj and to look after my estate is my responsibility, but also i should know how to take care of my personal life)

Aj humare pitashri ka dihant ho gaya, aur humarei liye ye pure samrajya ko sambhalna ati kathin hai.Humne adha Gurjaratra(ancient Rajasthan) ko apne shakti se apna samrajya bana liya hai kintu akele itna bara samrajya sambhalna bohot kathin hoga. Humare chote bhrata Rajkumar Akshay, rajpath sambhalne mei humara sahayta karna chahte hai. Parantu hum jante hai, unka maksad sirf humse ye rajpadh chinna hai. Usse humesha se pitashri pe krodh tha ki unhone ye rajya hume sopa, woh hume is rajgaddi se hatane ke liye kuch bhi karenge. Ho sakta hai hum zada din jiwit na ho, shayad woh humei marne ki sharyantra rach raha ho, parantu hum apni rajya ko kisi kisi dusht rajkumar ke hato mei nahi jane denge. Hum akhri samay tak larenge ek veer ki tarha. 

humei ek bohot bari samasya khayi ja rahi hai. humarei vivah ko chaar varsh ho chuke hai, parantu humara koi santaan nahi hai. Humare baad humari rajya ko sambhaalne ke liye koi uttar adhikari nahi hai. Hum ye rajya humare dusht, paapi bhai ke hawale nahi kar sakte. Humari maharani aur humare beech kabhi sulah nahi hoti. Humne unhe apna naam, apni daulat di, parantu woh humse nahi balki humare chote bhrata Akshay se prem karti hai. Usne humse kewal humare riyasat ke liye vivah kiya. Hume kisi se koi icha nahi hai, hum dusra vivah nahi karna chahte, kintu humei uttar adhikari chahiye, jo humare is rajya ko sambhal payega. Hum jante hai Akshay ne Kalawati ko humare khilaf kiya hai taki humei vansh na mile, aur humare baad use ye samraajya mil jaye.

Chunni bai ka kehna hai ki bohot jald koi aisa ayega jo humare jeevan ko badal dega aur humei santaan ka sukh dega, kintu hum ye vivah ka vipad ab dusri bar nahi le sakte.  Chunni bai ko hum apni mata ke saman mante hai, aur unpe avishwas karna, unka apmaan karna jaisa hoga, bachpan se usne humei pala hai, kintu samajhmei nahi a raha ki hum apne kismat pe aur dubara kaise yakeen kare.

Translation..

(Today my father is no more, and he has left the entire responsibility on my shoulders. i had conquered half of Gurjaratra(ancient name for Rajasthan) with my valour  and it will be difficult to handle the entire empire alone, without anyone's support. My younger brother, Prince Akshay wants to help me in running the empire, but i know what that means. He actually wants to rule all alone. He was always angry on our father's decision of choosing me the king. He will do anything to get this empire. It may happen that i won't be able to live for long, as he must be making some treacherous schemes of killing me. Well i am not scared of death, but i don't want this kingdom to go in the hands of evil and worthless people. I'll fight till my end to save my people.

I am in a big trouble. Its been 4 years, that i am married to my queen Kalawati, but we somehow don't get along together. I had given her all my wealth and respect but she doesn't care. She loves my brother Akshay and i am really worried, that i will die without an heir. The throne is in danger and i know this is Akshay's scheme to stop me from getting a direct descendant.

Chunni bai says that someone soon will come into my life and everything will change for the better, that i will get a child of my own. But i don't wan't to get married and risk my happiness again. Its not that i don't believe in her, i treat her like my own mother, she has taken care of me and brought me up, but i don't understand how to believe again on my destiny.

Manyata by now had started gaining interest on the little ancient diary and wanted to move fast ahead. With each flipping pages she got more into Shaurya's life, but she was finding it hard to believe that she was reading her lover, Prof Shaurya's ancient diary, during his royal days. This was some kind of fairytale dream to her, and she knew no one would believe her, but this was all turning out to be true. This facts of the book had so much resemblance to what he had narrated to the class, and what she had seen in her dreams in Mayong. She had now started believing all of it, but somehow as she was progressing ahead, it was getting hard for her to find out that, next it was her introduction, by her prince charming and the very first introduction included the dream that she had, when she was first lost in the jungle!

Aj hum apne kismat se mile. Pehli baar chunni bai ki bat satya lag rahi hai. Itne varsh humne bas apne rajya ke liye jeewit rahe. Apna dharm, apna karam bas humari praja thi. Parantu aj, us sundar rajkumari ko nadi mei dekhke, humei gyan hua ki humari jeewan humari apni hai. 

Woh Naugard ki rajkumari Chandralekha thi. Ati sundar, ati manmohak, raat ko agar apne mahal se bahar nikle to shayad use dekhke chandrama ati dukhi hota hoga, kyuki har koi to use hi dekhna chahega. Woh Naugard ke nadi mei snaan karne ayi thi apni sakhiyo ke saath kintu humari aakhen bas  unhi ko dekh rahi thi. Itna dudh se shudh rang, aur shahad se mitha uska tan aur koyal se mithi uski awaaz. Humei ye sab kisi dusri stri ke liye bolna shobha nahi deta, hum ek maharaj hai, kintu hum kya kare. Hum use bhool nahi pa rahe. Aur hum jante hai, hum is baar
samrajya ke liye nahi balki humare apne liye jung larenge! Aur hum har bar ki tarha is baar bhi vijay honge. Woh aj humei pasand nahi karti parantu woh bhavishya mei humei swikar zaroor karegi.

I met my fortune today, my luck and for the first time, Chunni bai's words felt like true. Till today my empire, my people were everything for me, and i was living only for my state. I only believed to be a king, a ruler and nothing more. But for the first time, i felt i was myself, a human, who could be a lover, and she made me feel that.

She was the princess of Naugard, Chandralekha. So beautiful,such an enchantress! May be when she went out of the palace in the evening, even the moon would have felt sad about it as none would like to look at the sky to have a glimpse of the moon.She was taking a bath in the river of Naugard, her state, with her friends, but my eyes were only fixed on her. She was so beautiful; wow what a beautiful milky white skin she had, her body must be sweeter than honey, and her voice which was like cuckoo. Ohh i should not be saying all this about another woman or thinking about her. But i can't help it although i am a king. I can't forget her, but i know one thing. I want her and this time i'll fight not for my people or state, but for myself. I'll make her mine. I know today she doesn't like me, but in the future she will surely have to accept me. She will have to be mine.

Manyata gulped down a glass of water at one go. She was lost deep in her thoughts. She realized that this was somehow her story,the name Chandralekha was not something she had heard for the first time, its just that she didn't want to admit deep down in her heart that it was her. She had always seen vision of her and Shaurya together and her being called as Chandralekha. Tears were flowing down her eyes endlessly, as she could not remember anything of her past life, but she wanted to feel all of those moments again. She wanted to feel that love that Maharaj Shaurya Pratap had for her. But she knew one thing, there lay more secrets inside that book, but whatever it contained but, she loved her king very dearly, who was now her professor or may be even Udayveer Singh as the name in Shaurya mansion suggested.  Manyata had to stop reading and she was a bit annoyed at this as she was called for her dinner, and then did she realize how time had flown by and she was reading from morning without doing anything at all!

Uday/Shaurya had reached Mumbai the previous night. He hugged Kurwaki and asked her everything about what had happened in his absence. Kurwaki was a bit silent for a moment and this made Shaurya's expressions hard and serious. 

"What's the matter Kurwaki? is anything wrong?...How is Manyata?..is she ok?"

Kurwaki closed her eyes and held on for a minute but then she knew, she had to speak up.

"Mom showed me Uday, and as i had told you earlier, the spirits are now not going to rest anymore before they get their mission accomplished. Mom with the other witches came to prove this. Vishal is dead!"

Uday was speechless and in shock. He didn't know what to say. Kurwaki left him alone as she knew that was possibly not a good time to talk.
Uday lay all night restless, thinking about everything that happened in the past, and his relation with Manyata at the present which was nothing but still a sweet connection, sweet memories. He knew she would not admit it, but still she had fallen for him, the way she needed him every way and in every minute to help her and keep her safe.

But he needed to actually keep her safe at this hard and dangerous time. He wanted to unite with Manyata, his age old queen, but that didn't mean he would be a puppet in some witches' hands. He wanted to be with her only when Manyata wanted. 

"A witch can't rule my and Manyata's life. Not anymore. They will not say or manipulate things anymore. If they think i am scared then they will have to pay for this. I'll make it hard for them. They need me and Chandra for their freedom, and if they think they will get it by killing people, then i'll make them pay for their mistakes."

Next morning, Uday discussed this with Kurwaki and she was in rage.

"Are you kidding me?...You want to go back again without telling Manyata anything? I don't understand why you want more people to die?"

Uday was calm and told her to relax

"Calm down Kurwaki, i don't want people to die, but your mother needs to understand one important thing. She can't rule me. I am a born ruler, and no one will tell me what to do. I won't force Manyata on me like i did with Chandralekha. When she will realize her love for me, that day we will be united and not before that. Your mother knows very well, that if i get angry and disagree to get my queen, she and her sisters will never be freed from her hell, and that is what i will exactly do to tech her  lesson." he gave a cunning smile.

Kurwaki smirked at him and asked him back

"And how do you think you will be saved from her wrath?"

He smiled again.." You need to take care of that.."

Sorry friends that this was too short, but this translation of sanskrit to English took a long time for me, and as i said earlier, i have lost interest in this FF, but i am still trying to make it for it. But for now, can't write more. Please give your valuable comments and tell me how it was. Yes i won't tell anyone to hit the like button. If someone feels like, then please do the honors. I don't want to sound like having a lot of attitude, but its frustrating to tell every time that please hit LIKE. I have not done my dinner to write this so if you think its worth it, then think about it.😊

Love
Gargi

Edited by sweet_gargi - 10 years ago
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Originally posted by: annabh

i am on a strike
till the time you update
i will keep disturbing you
like this