Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shahi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Lovely update gargi👏👏 and very interesting.. this was a chapter of revelations..

So now finally we know the reason of the haunting witches. They want salvation.. and kurwaki'd mom chunni bhai whose reason is justified for her anger and rage...

For something that she did wrong all the other witches had to suffer, and the only way to be freed from the curse is reuniting the lovers in this birth.
Well Uday needs to wrap his business and get back soon and above all Manyata needs to decipher that book as soon as possible in order to speed up the union…  I see the exist of vishal has led to a new villain? Lol😆 or is it someone we already know that wants to ravage udays dreams?? 

Great update gargi.. loved it.
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Shahista01

Lovely update gargi👏👏 and very interesting.. this was a chapter of revelations..

So now finally we know the reason of the haunting witches. They want salvation.. and kurwaki'd mom chunni bhai whose reason is justified for her anger and rage...

For something that she did wrong all the other witches had to suffer, and the only way to be freed from the curse is reuniting the lovers in this birth.
Well Uday needs to wrap his business and get back soon and above all Manyata needs to decipher that book as soon as possible in order to speed up the union'  I see the exist of vishal has led to a new villain? Lol😆 or is it someone we already know that wants to ravage udays dreams?? 

Great update gargi.. loved it.

Lovely update gargi👏👏 and very interesting.. this was a chapter of revelations..Thanks Shahi...---Yes u r right...this chapter was to unfold many secrets n also the next many chapters will talk about many secrets

So now finally we know the reason of the haunting witches. They want salvation.. and kurwaki'd mom chunni bhai whose reason is justified for her anger and rage...yes u got it right...atleast you have understood Chunni bai's reasons or else everyone is angry on her😕

For something that she did wrong all the other witches had to suffer, and the only way to be freed from the curse is reuniting the lovers in this birth.---Yes ur right...All other had to suffer becuse of her

Well Uday needs to wrap his business and get back soon and above all Manyata needs to decipher that book as soon as possible in order to speed up the union' ---Yes ur right...Only after reading the book she will know a lot of things..Bt there can be many more deceptions😉

I see the exist of vishal has led to a new villain? Lol😆 or is it someone we already know that wants to ravage udays dreams?? ----Hmmm😉...You seem to get it all right Shahi...there is someone who has already been introduced n is the villain😈

Great update gargi.. loved it.----Thanks Shahi for the lovely comments🤗

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jiji awwn i am so happ you are giving us double updates today
Shahi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweet_gargi

Lovely update gargi👏👏 and very interesting.. this was a chapter of revelations..Thanks Shahi...---Yes u r right...this chapter was to unfold many secrets n also the next many chapters will talk about many secrets

So now finally we know the reason of the haunting witches. They want salvation.. and kurwaki'd mom chunni bhai whose reason is justified for her anger and rage...yes u got it right...atleast you have understood Chunni bai's reasons or else everyone is angry on her😕

For something that she did wrong all the other witches had to suffer, and the only way to be freed from the curse is reuniting the lovers in this birth.---Yes ur right...All other had to suffer becuse of her

Well Uday needs to wrap his business and get back soon and above all Manyata needs to decipher that book as soon as possible in order to speed up the union' ---Yes ur right...Only after reading the book she will know a lot of things..Bt there can be many more deceptions😉

I see the exist of vishal has led to a new villain? Lol😆 or is it someone we already know that wants to ravage udays dreams?? ----Hmmm😉...You seem to get it all right Shahi...there is someone who has already been introduced n is the villain hmmm gargi now my thinking cap is on..lol😈

you welcome .. cant wait for the next chap.. and congrats on becoming dazzlerClap😉

sweet_gargi thumbnail
Originally posted by: annesha18

jiji awwn i am so happ you are giving us double updates today

heeeiii😲...Anni ye koi teri new chaal hai kya updates pane ki?😕..meine nahi bola double update wali baat..

45 likes mujhe jab tak nahi milti tab tak nahi hongi update😈
sweet_gargi thumbnail

I see the exist of vishal has led to a new villain? Lol😆 or is it someone we already know that wants to ravage udays dreams?? ----Hmmm😉...You seem to get it all right Shahi...there is someone who has already been introduced n is the villain hmmm gargi now my thinking cap is on..lol😈----OK Shahi..keep thinking😉...think hard..m sure ull find it out.

you welcome .. cant wait for the next chap.. and congrats on becoming dazzler👏😉---Thanks Shahi...m happy that u liked it..my hard work is rewarded now😃

_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

heeeiii😲...Anni ye koi teri new chaal hai kya updates pane ki?😕..meine nahi bola double update wali baat..

45 likes mujhe jab tak nahi milti tab tak nahi hongi update😈

awn jiji nei merii chall pakkar liie abh kuch aur soach an parega
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Originally posted by: annesha18

awn jiji nei merii chall pakkar liie abh kuch aur soach an parega

yes anni jaan kuch aur soch😆😆
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari_vania

ur welcome dear n sorry yar isliya ke bura na lage na hmm ya bhi really love tha ismai😲😲OMG thank you so so so much

likhlo story book jab time mille haha😉😉mujhe akha ipdate or kaise kab millega??😭😭😭update jaldi do behan i m waiting new writter ki request manlo plzz😭

Sorry Pari..mei bohot Zalim hu in mamlo mei😆...nahi manungi!!😈
-Kritika- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

hi gargi howz u ?---m fine dear...bt what is ur name?😊
how can i forget u to tell u my name ...bhulakad hu mai haa nhi tho badam khane padege 😆koi nhi ab btha deti hu my name is kritika ...my frnds call me kritz ... tho tu bhi kritz hi bula ...😃😳
i m so sorry for late comment ... mai late latif hu😆 ...but agali baar mera first comment hoga pakka ...Koi baat nahi...😉..der aye durust aye!😆...tumne comment kar diya kafi hai
ha ye bhi bath hai yr aye tho sahi ...😆bas isi bath pe hi tho khushi hoti hai sab ko ...😛

now  going to ur update ... update was superb now my all confusion is clear ..Thank God ki mere kafi readers ke doubts clear ho gaya hai now...
...ab mei chain ki saas le sakti hu
ha yr ab tu chain ki saas le sakti hai tujhe zaroorat hai vese kafi confuse thi mai akhir ye ho kya rha hai ab ptha chala ye ho kya rha hai !!!😆
.wow uday have old ... girlfrnd chandralekha its really unique name or  vo bilkul manyta ki trha dekhti nhi vo manyta hi hai😉 ...  wow ...or manyta ko ye ptha bhi nhi hai ... !!! ----Pari woh old girlfriend nahi balki uski Maharaani hai Chandralekha😊.ya Manyata will no know all this😳
mharani hai my mistake plz joote mat marana 😆ab mai kya karti yr uday ki ithni ff ss os mai ithni sari gf hai ki mujhe lga chadrlekha koi or nhi uski gf hai par sorry yr ye tho biwi nikkali 😆agar chandralekha zinda hoti tho isi time mera khoon kar deti ...pati dev se bf bna diya vese koi bath nhi mharani ho ya gf hai tho vo humari manyta na mujhe or kuch nhi chaiye😛

or ye evil witch kab sudhregi ... !!! 😡bechara vaishal ..😭 ab tho mai chati hu jaldi se uday manyta ko miley ...may be us witch ki wajh se manveer alag hoge ...😭 i tell u ihate her ...😡---Baby churaile Manveer ko unite karna chahte hai...unko alag nahi😆
oh shit man ...ab ye chudail ab tho definetly ye chudail mere sapno mai akar mujhe maregi ithni galiya suna di bey mathlab sorry sari chudailo ko apne words vapis le rhi hu plz forgive me bacha samjh ke chod do bhagwan bhala karega ...sorry aap tho bhagawan ko nhi mante na shaitaan bhala karega 😆🤣

seriously gargi ...mai witches par belive nhi karti ... ha par kissi bhi natural activity pe belive karti hu may be is story se mujhe witches pe bhi yakin hone lag jaye ... agar esa hua tho mai tujhe chodungi nhi raat mai mere dreams mai chadrlekha ... or vo witch ayegi ... 😆------OK baby...meri story raat ko mat parhna fir😉...haunt nahi karegi wicthes raat ko then..morn ko karegi🤣
ye hi better rhe ga mornig mai kam kam light tho hogi sun ki ptha chala raat ko padh rhi or light chali gayi fir tho seriously faint ho jaungi mai mujhe tho koi prince bhi nhi bachane wala ... 🤣
 ab plz jaldi update kar diyo i m wating ...  ----------Alright Pari bt only after 45 likes...😆
okie dokie ... plz jaldi update sabar nhi ho rha mujhse 😛
Thanks fore the lovely comments🤗
ur welcome gargi ... 🤗