TDLS(Dark Love)-Bk 2. Imp note on Pg 93 - Page 20

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by prernakhandelwa

Fantastic update...bt it was too short...it was kuwarki mom who killed vishal i thought it was uday...uday is desperate to see manyata...i love that...finally manyata come close to her past...nd thnx for pm...

Thanks prerna...i know it was short...next time ill make a long one..sorry for this time😊...Yes it was not Uday but Kurwaki...

yes he is in love with this modern Manyata now...😳

Yes finally manyata will know that its her future...
Originally posted by prernakhandelwa

Fantastic update...bt it was too short...it was kuwarki mom who killed vishal i thought it was uday...uday is desperate to see manyata...i love that...finally manyata come close to her past...nd thnx for pm...

Thanks prerna...i know it was short...next time ill make a long one..sorry for this time😊...Yes it was not Uday but Kurwaki...

yes he is in love with this modern Manyata now...😳

Yes finally manyata will know that its her future...

Thanks for the great comment Prerna...😊
Originally posted by annesha18

unres
awesome jiji
truly i am running out of words after reading it
omg she was the one to kill vishal
the curse and the recarniation
now i am gatting a bit of the mystery puzzled solved
but won't utter a word until the next update
poor uday i really pity his condition
thank you for the pm
and continue asap
hugss anni

unres
awesome jiji------Thanks Anni😊
truly i am running out of words after reading it--Really?

omg she was the one to kill vishal---Yes indeed...Kurwaki had once said that whoever comes in Manveer's way will suffer badly n Vishal did that

the curse and the recarniation

now i am gatting a bit of the mystery puzzled solved----
really you got it?..i hope the others got it too n they are less confused now...😊

but won't utter a word until the next update--Ok...Next update will try to make it on the past😉

poor uday i really pity his condition----Aww...don't he made mistakes previously which he is rectifying now...😊

thank you for the pm--Your welcome Anni..🤗

and continue asap----Ill after the 45 likes😆
hugss anni

Hugs to you too..n thanks for the great comments...🤗
Originally posted by Fantasyangel

nice updt...nd thanku for the pm...cont soon...

Thanks dear...😊...I will try to update fast 
Originally posted by MAHI1198

awesome blossom great yr...
loved it loads...
toh finally manyata book padhegi ...
and Uday loves manyata as well as his chand...
that's so sweet...
kurwakiz scene was nicely written...
awesome update soon

awesome blossom great yr...Thanks Mahi😃

loved it loads...Aww..really?...my pleasure😳

toh finally manyata book padhegi ...Yes😊

and Uday loves manyata as well as his chand...Yes he loves both😊

that's so sweet...glad you found it sweet

kurwakiz scene was nicely written...Thanks again😛

awesome update soon[/QUOTE]---I will update after the no. of likes that i have requested😆

Thanks for the grt Comments Mahi🤗

Originally posted by ...anju...

hai gargu...

as usual update was very nice.well writen.keep it up 👏

ohh kurwaakis mom is taking revenge for her sister witches sufferings of 1000 years from manveer.

oh thank god it was not uday who killed vishal.

uday eager to meet manyata.wait man.manyata has started falling for u.let her completely fell.

i think kurwakis dream is indication of comming disaster.

manyata going to learn sanskrit.now she will learn her past.

all in all chappy was too good.loved it.but very short.
next time try to give a long one

now cant wait.continue soon.
and danxs for pm.

Originally posted by ...anju...

hai gargu...Hi anju😊

as usual update was very nice.well writen.keep it up 👏 ---Thanks dear

ohh kurwaakis mom is taking revenge for her sister witches sufferings of 1000 years from manveer.---Yes she is doing some social work you know🤣

oh thank god it was not uday who killed vishal.----Yes it was Chunni bai

uday eager to meet manyata.wait man.manyata has started falling for u.let her completely fell.----Yes Manyata should ocmpletely fall for Uday...i go with you😉

i think kurwakis dream is indication of comming disaster.----Your right..You indeed hit the correct nail👏

manyata going to learn sanskrit.now she will learn her past.----Yes slowly, but now she will know who she was

all in all chappy was too good.loved it.but very short.---My net is the biggest villain in my life which stops me from satisfying my readers dear..bt ill try next time to make it long
next time try to give a long one

now cant wait.continue soon.
and danxs for pm.----Your welcome anju for the grt comments🤗

Originally posted by andy.a

i get it, we readers are soo greedy for long updates we forget what is going in the mind of writers..😭.-----No probs Andy...i love such greedy readers😆...thats an encouragement to a writer

really i know i was stupid but still that doubt was still strong. you know my"uday" does evil things so i looked at shaurya with that eyes---I know you made him so evil..but are you going to really punish him in ur FF?😕

but isnt sanscrit still being taught in schools, in my place there are even degree cources in sanskrit, just one doubt. how many languages do you know? you seem so good in alll languages

---------------Really?...but Manyata i think you forgot that she did her schooling from UK. and there defo sanskrit won;t be taught m sure...even i didn't learn sanskrit as i studied in convent...

ah!! i can see the evil side of you peeping out andi like it. make their lovestory a rollercoaster ride-----Thanks for the compliment Andy..i am evil😈 ---

relax gargi there is no point worrying about it na, be calm and your dream job will come to find you---Hope everything goes like the way you have said..😕

n ya i had grt fun today as met my best frend after a long time..just came back a while ago😛
Originally posted by pari_vania

gargi awsome dear all chapters are very nice i read book 1 n 2 both are nice pm me ok very nice awsome u r the awsome written very nice mindblowing sach awsome written u r the very nice writter keep it up very nice👏

Thank you Pari for your sweet comments...m happy that you liked it so much...specially thanks for reading both the books😊😳
Originally posted by sweet_gargi

Thank you Pari for your sweet comments...m happy that you liked it so much...specially thanks for reading both the books😊😳

not a big deal gargi u r sach a awsome writter n all episodes written very nice n i read first chapter so mujhe intresting laga maine puri par dali n sorry for my short n boring comment mai comment hamesha bara deti ho lakin school thi na tu jaldi jaldi dediya hope u understand n awsome fabulouse all cjapters are  amazing infact yar apni ek story books store khollo buhot zabardast story han ya MASHALLAH zabaradst han keep it up keep writting n please pm me next chapter when u update next chapter please update fast i m eagerly waiting for the next chapter😆😆
Originally posted by pari_vania

not a big deal gargi u r sach a awsome writter n all episodes written very nice n i read first chapter so mujhe intresting laga maine puri par dali n sorry for my short n boring comment mai comment hamesha bara deti ho lakin school thi na tu jaldi jaldi dediya hope u understand n awsome fabulouse all cjapters are  amazing infact yar apni ek story books store khollo buhot zabardast story han ya MASHALLAH zabaradst han keep it up keep writting n please pm me next chapter when u update next chapter please update fast i m eagerly waiting for the next chapter😆😆

Thanks you Pari and sorry mat bolo...Comment chota ho ya bara usmei pyar hona chahiye reader ka...😳...n i have seen that in ur comments😊

story book ka to pata nahi bt yaha tumhe update zaroor mil jayegi😆Update to mei 45 likes ke bad hi karungi baby

Edited by sweet_gargi - 10 years ago