Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: andy.a

its ok gargi. update when you have time

will wait patiently

Thanks andy for understanding🤗
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Vishal was taken to the Mumbai hospital urgently by the truck driver and the doctors were shocked to see his condition. Everyone was indeed surprised that he was still alive and none knew how he was so badly injured as Vishal himself lay unconscious. Doctors didn't know what to do as it seemed to be a police case but after a lot of discussion happening and by the description of the driver, it seemed to the hospital staff, that this man lying in blood was a rich brat of Mumbai as he had an escoda to his credit which had a name plate of the car number of Maharashtra. Losing such a man in their hospital may lead to a big problem in answering the media and also to his family.He was immediately taken to the ICU and other than the injuries that had adorned his body, it was found out that he had a heart attack for which he had gone to coma. The hospital staff was trying to find out this unknown person's identification.

Uday had gone for an important meeting to London where he had his business based. Giriraj, his father had urgently called his son, as it was important for him to be present there. Business had always seen many rivals and Udayveer's absence from London for 6 months had indeed given his most important rivals the advantage in trying to take over the market in the latest technologies. Udayveer's hotel industry coupled with his Management colleges bloomed in leaps and bounds and his fame was immense in foreign countries, although very few had personally seen him as he didn't like to give interviews to media. People said he didn't mix with the world much. But slowly there were some people who were growing stronger and was trying to crush Udayveer's small empire down to death, just like his old kingdom was crushed down millions of years ago. But were these the same enemies who were so closed to him? Question was yet to answer which would be answered only if he knew who was trying to disturb his peace, but for now he was too concerned about his love life.

No one could understand that Vishal had actually been tortured by some haunting spirits.A spirit that didn't want anyone to come between Udayveer and Manyata. There was someone more powerful than anyone dead, who could make the unwanted things happen and happen for the worse, someone who was interested in being free from the curse of almighty and the royals. Someone who was not just desperate to free herself ,but also to free her age old lost daughter---Kurwaki!...But kurwaki was unaware of the misfortunes that have already started occurring. She had earlier warned Shaurya to tell Manyata everything but he was determined in making Manyata aware of everything on her own. Now they had to face the consequences of challenging the spirits of witches!...

Back in the mahal, Manyata was in deep thought. She could not sleep the entire night and tossed around in the bed. Somehow she had started figuring out things, which she didn't want to think about. Pictures of the Uday niwas filled up her mind and the regal feel that his room had all around kept on troubling her. A professor cannot have so much fascination for royalty. he cannot think so much like a royal. 

"There is something more to this or may be he is Yuvraaj Udayveer, the person i was told about by that scary witch or else why does his house have the name Uday niwas?..i have to find out more about it and more about this Udayveer..." Manyata told herself...

She tossed in the bed again and this time she faced herself towards the table in which she had kept the book that she brought from Shaurya's house. Her mind said the book would definitely give her answers to many of her questions. 

It was getting difficult to handle Vishal by the nurse and doctors. He was tossing around and his pulse rates were getting faster.

Vishal was out of coma but still in a semiconscious state. The room temperature was rising in spite of the AC on the lowest temperature. Everything seemed weird, just when Vishal opened his eyes abruptly and screamed in a strange female voice.

"bring a paper and pen" he spoke and his eyes glowed white which made everyone scared to death.

A nurse quickly brought a paper and pen as ordered but they had no idea what he was about to do. Vishal took out he saline pipes from his veins and wrote a few numbers in a scribbling manner as he was too weak to write properly. After he was done writing, which everyone in the ICU gazed in a dumbstruck way he lay still in his bed. 

"Sir i think he is unconscious again..." said a curious nurse to the doctor, but she was wrong. he opened his eyes one last time and uttered one word faintly but still clear enough for everyone to hear.

"Manyaattaaa"...

Vishal was declared dead but the hospital knew the problem didn't end there. They had to announce his death as no one was informed about him till now. everything had happened suddenly. He was just bought a couple of days back, and he remained in coma throughout the time. The only moment he came back, was the time when he scribbled some words and wrote some numbers. The hospital staff suspected that it could be a phone number and prayed that on the other side of the line, there was someone who knew this strange dead man.

Manyata was fast asleep when she got a call from an unknown number..She still took it thinking who could be disturbing her at such a time.

"Yes who is this calling at this hour? " Manyata sounded a bit irritating as the voice broke off. and she was half sleepy

"Sorry to disturb you mam, but are you Manyata?..." Manyata replied hesitantly

"Yes i am.."

"Mam i have a bad news for you. A person is dead in our hospital and we think he knows you as he took only your name in his last breath.Can you come down to identify his body" the person replied from the other end

Manyata was completely awake now as the news was quite shocking for her but she had no idea who it could be. The receptionist could not provide proper detail about him as his face and body was badly injured but they said he was a young man.

She took the details of the hospital and left for the destination without any delay.When she reached she screamed at the sight in front of her. She didn't want to take a further look and from the description of the car that was given by the doctors, which was provided by the truck driver earlier, she realized the dead man was none other than her best friend Vishal. 

Manayata burst out and informed his family after a while. The news of the sudden and mysterious death of Vishal left everyone stunned and shocked. Vishal's father was completely heart-broken and swore to kill the person who took away his son so ruthlessly, but Manyata remained silent. The description that the doctors and nurses gave about Vishal's mannerism about speaking in a strange voice and taking only one name before dying made her believe strongly that this was not just a cold-blooded murder but may be something more which everyone failed to see.

Alright..Pheww am done and this bring you all to the end of this chapter. I have kept my promise of updating soon this time as you all have kept your word of giving me 30 likes😃...Thank You for that. Nevertheless, the next update will be PMd to only those who hit the like button for this update and it will be my PM list for chapter 3. Sorry fenz but sending PM is tiring at times, and i sometimes unknowingly fail to send PMs to people who read this FF regularly. I don't want that to happen again, and so want to make a fresh list which will only include people who like this update. Moreover, i need atleast 30 likes again for the next chapter to come soon.😆

Love

Gargi😊

Edited by sweet_gargi - 10 years ago
_Annesha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res yupii first to comment unres Awesome loved da chappy u r really superb donnot mind but i m super happy dat vishal died awnn poor manyata she izz so confused jiji can u plzz update abt rajkumari chand i m waiting to know wat happened wid sharya update asap i pressed like button so plzz pm meEdited by annesha18 - 10 years ago
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey gargi i loved this chapter like alot alot alot...
every word was written beautifully and da song gaved it a charm...
i was literally feeling like i was watching some kind of horror movie scene... da redit goes to you for writing so well that reader could actually visualize everything...
Now coming to the contents of the update...
it was bit scary for me... no matter how much vishal was cruel he didnt deserved to be treated this way... everyone is mean in its own way so was he... but he did suffered more than he should have...
iam now really curious to find out who this new ghosty is...
but i dont know y i get feeling like this kuwarki is also negative character... sometimes i feel like she loves shaurrya and instead of helping him she in disguise is making manyata hate him... but its just a guess... 
do update fast this time n yea dont forget to pm me:)
Damon.Holic thumbnail
awesome Gargi!!
it really sent goosebumps on my skin!!
well umm... what can i say more..
yeah, the way Vishal suddenly woke up was really scary
i could actually kinda figure out the plain white eyes and then i suddenly stopped figuring out as it was more than scary.
well were those the witches who were trying to bring Manyata back near Vishal or specifically Manyata??
whats in that book???
k now really Uday / Shurya hasn't  killed Vishal and the witches are responsible..
so many questions, so many mysteries, so many clues yet no answers, yet no firm words to define things!!
how can u manage all this Gargi??
hope i could get a bit of your color! 
well, the chapter was rocking, scary, sensational, mysterious, frightening, and with so many adjectives!!
thanx gargi for such a beautiful epi!
u rock
muahh
hugz  

Edited by iluvmanveer - 10 years ago
sweet_gargi thumbnail

Thank You to all the readers who liked the previous chapter😊
andy.a thumbnail
wow!! gargi good update loved it.👏
the supernatural element in the story is becoming more scary
really the supernatural evil is more terrible than human evil
poor vishal
such a horrible death
good thing that manyta got curious about the connection bw uday and shaurya
what is kurwaki 's ma got to do with manvveer
many unanswered questions
cant wait to know more
update sooon

sweet_gargi thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsLuscious

hey gargi i loved this chapter like alot alot alot...

every word was written beautifully and da song gaved it a charm...
i was literally feeling like i was watching some kind of horror movie scene... da redit goes to you for writing so well that reader could actually visualize everything...
Now coming to the contents of the update...
it was bit scary for me... no matter how much vishal was cruel he didnt deserved to be treated this way... everyone is mean in its own way so was he... but he did suffered more than he should have...
iam now really curious to find out who this new ghosty is...
but i dont know y i get feeling like this kuwarki is also negative character... sometimes i feel like she loves shaurrya and instead of helping him she in disguise is making manyata hate him... but its just a guess... 
do update fast this time n yea dont forget to pm me:)

Thanks sarah...glad you liked it..Was it really like a horror movie scene?...i tried to make it one...bt i was myself a bit scared later😆..

.i wanted to make it scary bt ya what happened with Vishal was really bad...Well what can you expect from spirits......besides they wanted to send a msg to Manyata and udayveer...

Well you will know about this new ghosty in the upcoming chapters😊

Well Kurwaki was a grey shade earlier n she makes it difficult at times bt now she is a positive character.
_Annesha_ thumbnail
comment edited on page 16
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fabulous update Gargi 👍🏼.

Wow ...  poor Vishal - what a way to die. (Now , don't get me wrong ...  I'M NOT SAD THAT HE's DEAD  - I just feel bad that he died without having his family with him🤢 , and basically - he died a NAMELESS PERSON!)

Uday is away in London on business - I hope he sorts that out fast and get back😡. Maybe , by the time , he returns ; Manyata would've figured out his identity😉 ...  hoping (sigh)!

So , the evil-doer is Kurwaki's mother😲!!!!  As if 1 witch wasn't enough for this ff😆!!!!   Waiting to read more about her - she seems fascinating😳  ...  and POWERFUL!!!

Loved the chapter Gargi ,
please continue soon ...
...  thanx 4 the PM😊.