Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Note: 

Readers I would like to mention that from now on I will write all the dialogues in English, unlike earlier where some lines were written in Sanskrit and then translated to English for convenience. It takes a long time to write a chapter and for everyone's benefit let's stick to one language. 

Chapter 13----Haunting of the Past

The priest was chanting ritual and all the relatives were gathered for the wedding. Chandralekha looked breathtaking in her bridal attire. This day was supposed to be the most beautiful day of her life. She was the only princess of Naugarh. Though her wedding was grand and elegant in every aspect, she knew the king and the queen were not happy. 

Chandralekha's eyes gazed at the burning fire. Observing her closely would have made anyone realize that more than the fire her soul was burning at that moment. 
"Loving you was the biggest mistake of my life Shaurya Pratap. But marrying me will be yours. I will never be your true queen"

The Maharani of Naugarh did his tilak and everyone bowed to the Jamaisa of the kingdom, Shaurya Pratap Singh. Shaurya looked at the people with a victorious smile. He finally got what he desired. The princess and the kingdom which always posed a threat to Chunargarh. Everything was his now. He could rule or let it be ruled at his mercy.

Updating...

(Will take two to three days to update friends...)

Edited by sweet_gargi - 8 years ago
Twinkle_alisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweet_gargi

RES for Chapter 13

Yipppeee ... 😃
Paridi1234 thumbnail

Chandralekha sat around the mandap gazing at the fire. The priest was chanting ritual and all the relatives were gathered for the wedding. Chandralekha looked breathtaking in her bridal attire.

Updating...

wowww... waiting... ðŸ˜ƒ
arshiforever217 thumbnail

Note: 

Readers I would like to mention that from now on I will write all the dialogues in English, unlike earlier where some lines were written in Sanskrit and then translated to English for convenience. It takes a long time to write a chapter and for everyone's benefit let's stick to one language. 

The priest was chanting ritual and all the relatives were gathered for the wedding. Chandralekha looked breathtaking in her bridal attire. This day was supposed to be the most beautiful day of her life. She was the only princess of Naugarh. Though her wedding was grand and elegant in every aspect, she knew the king and the queen were not happy. 

Chandralekha's eyes gazed at the burning fire. Observing her closely would have made anyone realize that more than the fire her soul was burning at that moment. 
"Loving you was the biggest mistake of my life Shaurya Pratap. But marrying me will be yours. I will never be your true queen"

The Maharani of Naugarh did his tilak and everyone bowed to the Jamaisa of the kingdom, Shaurya Pratap Singh. Shaurya looked at the people with a victorious smile. He finally got what he desired. The princess and the kingdom which always posed a threat to Chunargarh. Everything was his now. He could rule or let it be ruled at his mercy.

Updating...

do update Appi.. :-)
wittydragon thumbnail
Nyc update,gargi dee.😃 & thnks 4 continuing. Bt when will u update next chappy? & Sharuya killed 2 birds in 1 bullet.🤣. Got his luv bck & kingdom,too. Very clever of him😉😆
maryam_ashiyal thumbnail
plz update ur index. and plz post next part... thanks a lot... 😊 😊
anamnaqvi00 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Still waiting for chap 13. Plz continue
anamnaqvi00 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey plz update chsp 13. Plz plz plz
sweet_gargi thumbnail