Happy Birthday Sweetheart Manji (Donotdisturb)

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

some ppl come into ur lives and stay in our heart  and we r never ever same 😳 some ppl left their footprints in ur heart that u always feel them urs ,Some ppl come in our life and become important part of it we never know when they become special for us our special friend ,its wonderful feeling to celebrate most wonderful person our special friend's  special day , can't believe one year passed and we r celebrating today her most wonderful day her special day 😳 here on this beautiful day i m inviting u all to celebrate our princess's b'day  who came in our life and changed forever 😳 our sweetheart friend one of craziest mohit/monaya and sajan fan 😃

one of the best creative person , one of the best fiction writer , one of wonderful OS and SS writer and creation maker ,👏👏 she is blessed with creativity and she always rocks with her any kind of creative work seriously today feeling extreamly happy and overjoyed wishing and celebrating that wonderful our sweetheart heart friend's b'day 🤗 

now u all must have guessed her she is none other but our manjii (Donotdisturb)

happy birthday manjiii sweetheart many many happy returns of the day 🤗🤗 may ur all dreams come true have a rocking n wonderful day and year ahead , may god bless u with wonderful success and have a blast sweetheart 🤗🤗🤗we all r so much glad and blessed to have u in our life 🤗🤗🤗 u seriously deserves best in ur life and u will def get for sure , may god fulfill ur all desires and u will get everything which u want  🤗🥳🥳

we  wish God bless you'

With all joy and cheers'

May you live a long life'

May you get all good thing in your life'

May you have happy days and nights'

May all your dreams come true'

May all your desires be fulfilled'

May you spreading happiness everywhere'

And

Stay away from every sorrow and grief'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 

we all r glad to celebrate our sweetheart 's b'day 🤗

sweetheart made small gift for u hope u like it 😳

have some treat 😉

once again happy birthday and  have a wonderful, successful and rocking year ahead may ur all wishes and dreams come true many many happy returns of the day  muahhh sweetheart 🤗missing u so much sweety stay blessed love u  🤗🤗

🤗

🤗

Edited by aashizin - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aaashiii <3 <3 🤗 Thank you so so much! All those words of appreciation mean so much to me ! I am so delighted to see such a sweet message from youu! Thank youu :)
I am blessed to have a friend like youu & we may not talk everyday but you are still a great great friend and very dear to me!
Hope you are well..! & Yess the siggie you made for me is so beautiful! All 3 men who I love ! :D Thanks a ton ! I can't tell you how much the message means to me! Thank you so so sos os very much!
Love youuu 🤗 🤗

SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Happy Birthday MANJiRi !!
I wish you lots and lots of happiness.

May this year gets you lots of love and everything you want..

hope this day brings all the happiness to U in the world n
all your dreams come true  n
U have a truly rocking great day ...

With lots of good wishes,
SOHAM

*GR8 B'Day Thread AASHi.😛 Post is really looking cool 😊
By the way,I was not aware with her NEW user ID name.
😆
Edited by SIZZZLER - 11 years ago
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Manji!! Have a blast 
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Manjariii!!! where r u these days! i think its been an whole year since the last tym i talked to u, u totally disappeared from IFs, thnkx goodness i got Aashi dii's pm otherwise i would even have wished u:(

First of all many many happy returns of the day sweetheart, may all ur wishes come true and may u have a really awesome day!<3

You r seriously one of the finest friend any one could ever get(except for the fact u never told me u were back nd for that i will not forgive u)

In a rush now so will just say that i hope we get a chance to chat more:) have a blast<3

Love Maria
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wish you Happy Birthday Manjairi.
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthdayy manjiii🤗love uuu🤗

RES..

edited

heyyy manjiii🤗
wish you a very very happy birthdayyy🤗
may all ur dreams nd wishes come true,,
have a rocking bdayy,,
well i have known u fr like 3yrs now..(long time na..lol even i just realised this😆)
i guess we had mett in a drooling post of Sajan 3yrs back nd we have been frnds since then..😳 its always so much fun chatting  and irritatingg uu😆..though lately we havnt been able to chat fr long tym,,
bt i just wanna say that u are really a nice person..nd very helpful too..(u have even helped me in my school project work..i knw u mst have 4gotten..bt i havent)..😆
nd i am toh a huge fan of ur ffs too😳seriously u should become a writer someday..if nt now then maybe in ur oldage(ok dnt kill me fr dis🤣) 
chal tere baht taarif kardi aaj..tera bday haina islie😆dil pe stone rakh ke yeh sab bola hai..😆
as ur inactive on IF now..i really miss u herei really miss our old spamming sessions on our CC nd mjht forum..n)d also our fighting sessions (HR vs SRK which is never gonna end🤣) yaaar plz atleast kabhi toh aaja IF pe online..
wishing u happy bday again🤗party hard..😆🥳have lots of cakes nd chocolates😆love uu..<3
lots of love🤗🤗
SP
Edited by SM_317 - 11 years ago
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
happy birthday manji

have a blast on your birthday

aashi di beautiful thread
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday have a Blast