Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta shut this damn show!!! (Page 4)

prityy89 IF-Sizzlerz
prityy89
prityy89

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
pr show should b shut down., inorder to stop spoiling d purity of women,mother,daughter all relationship.,

wat type lead is purvi???she gave birth 2 child datz it didnt turned 2 c how d baby is?? busy in romancing so called deal wali hubby

and evil and deal ka rishta win's over good

arjun suffered ,suffering and vil ever suffer 4 loving purvi???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SantaClausaathyapeachesnplumsashfaque2012

Azaad_Panchi IF-Rockerz
Azaad_Panchi
Azaad_Panchi

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Dear CV's...

As a veiwer of dis show, its been very long dat we r watching dis shw wch has absolutely zero story left ...

n thngs dat u hv been shwing r just beyond any individuals imagination...hw can a mother just gv her baby to her sister an act as if she had not gvn birth to d daughter itself...

what happened to purvi's maa ki mamta - aai ka pyaar - wch mother forgets her daughter n leaves her alone especially wen she hs no body to gv her d mother's love ATM...is it just family n family's izzzat dats importtant for her not her daughter...

wat is message dat u want to spread through such tracks...

as for arjun - he doesn't need ovi back,nor ven purvi, as he said he is dr for Pari ...Pari n papa...

just shut this show than showing things dat fly high above one's imagination...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SantaClauspeachesnplumsashfaque2012

stacyellowz IF-Rockerz
stacyellowz
stacyellowz

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SantaClaus

pjoe Groupbie
pjoe
pjoe

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Only4RD

I don't care now about ARVI,I just want this damn show to be closed.I don't care if they make Onir the hero,manav part 2,spiderman,superman,mahatma gandhi,bheem,batman,hulk anything hero supernatural hero,angel,devon ka devta whatever ...

I really don't care if they make Ovi lead ,great, mahaan,mother theresa,deviyon ka devi.. please make heroine whatever .. 

I don't care about purvi she can be a la draupati ,cry like river going to ocean, have tons of babies and populate this earth with Onir, start an orphanage or build a new hospital with her supernatural hero..

I don't care whether they make Arjun spineless, hopeless,no backbone, puppet,robot,kayak,buzdil,darpok,whatever they want to butcher Arjun's character ..I don't care they can butcher it with their every creative imagination left in their brain. I really don't care ...

But please please for end this show damn show..Shut it down!! Please I request all the people stop watching this show!!! 

If you don't like this show , just stop watching it-since you don't care anything about it. 
ilovedhanjanird IF-Sizzlerz
ilovedhanjanird
ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I want mata ekta to stop torturing viewers with this and give us our kis desh mein back
She always does this
Please mata if you are reading this we want harshiti back
Take this show off air and bring kis desh on air
Please
SantaClaus Goldie
SantaClaus
SantaClaus

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjoe

Originally posted by Only4RD

I don't care now about ARVI,I just want this damn show to be closed.I don't care if they make Onir the hero,manav part 2,spiderman,superman,mahatma gandhi,bheem,batman,hulk anything hero supernatural hero,angel,devon ka devta whatever ...

I really don't care if they make Ovi lead ,great, mahaan,mother theresa,deviyon ka devi.. please make heroine whatever .. 

I don't care about purvi she can be a la draupati ,cry like river going to ocean, have tons of babies and populate this earth with Onir, start an orphanage or build a new hospital with her supernatural hero..

I don't care whether they make Arjun spineless, hopeless,no backbone, puppet,robot,kayak,buzdil,darpok,whatever they want to butcher Arjun's character ..I don't care they can butcher it with their every creative imagination left in their brain. I really don't care ...

But please please for end this show damn show..Shut it down!! Please I request all the people stop watching this show!!! 

If you don't like this show , just stop watching it-since you don't care anything about it. 

Mr/Mrs/Miss  I stopped watching this show long time for your kind information but I just can't digest how this show is turning out to be wasting the powerhouse person like Rithvik. And why he has been sidelined.I want this show to end or wish he could quit so that many of us can have peace of mind:) Thank for you suggestion and I already did it:)

ashfaque2012

SantaClaus Goldie
SantaClaus
SantaClaus

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Thank you everyone for your comments.And Please continue to give your reason why the show has to send and rest in peace.Even reading WU gives me migraine.I feel pity for Rithvik. Sometime I wonder why is he still hovering around this show when he has to only cry and say one or two words! What is making him to hang on to PR.. I really want to know his reason behind sticking when all his fans are frustrated and angry.

ashfaque2012

SantaClaus Goldie
SantaClaus
SantaClaus

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazygal_vpb

Dear CV's...

As a veiwer of dis show, its been very long dat we r watching dis shw wch has absolutely zero story left ...

n thngs dat u hv been shwing r just beyond any individuals imagination...hw can a mother just gv her baby to her sister an act as if she had not gvn birth to d daughter itself...

what happened to purvi's maa ki mamta - aai ka pyaar - wch mother forgets her daughter n leaves her alone especially wen she hs no body to gv her d mother's love ATM...is it just family n family's izzzat dats importtant for her not her daughter...

wat is message dat u want to spread through such tracks...

as for arjun - he doesn't need ovi back,nor ven purvi, as he said he is dr for Pari ...Pari n papa...

just shut this show than showing things dat fly high above one's imagination...

If they are going to make Purvi a fine harlot ..why show her a woman of integrity,hard worker and independent before? What happen to her brain and morality ?

ashfaque2012

Go to top