Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: nniks

i hav stopped seeing KHTV after it turned weird will chk.them again
muku dont worry u remember my stranger on a hill...u will get kidnapped by someone like tht ;-)

i want to trade spanking for kidnapping, please ðŸ˜†

Neha, are you the one wearing pants in your house? ðŸ˜²
Edited by Beograd - 11 years ago
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Beograd

i want to trade spanking for kidnapping, please😆

Neha, are you the one wearing pants in your house?😲

of course why wld I be without pants in the house unless its a situation :-D
I m talking abt my FF...stranger on a hill...in tht shiv had kidnapped anandi n they fell in love :-D
LiliWorld thumbnail

of course why wld I be without pants in the house unless its a situation :-D
I m talking abt my FF...stranger on a hill...in tht shiv had kidnapped anandi n they fell in love :-D

🤣

I remember... did you re write the missing chapters?  Like to read it again ðŸ˜›
LiliWorld thumbnail
Originally posted by: Malika

Its good only when the kidnapper is sum1 like Sidjee 😆😉

Lili - Yeah...and i am all ready to hv a blast...finally the sorrow has converted to a new morrow 😳

--

Anyway can u guys see a new siggie in my dabba...its not AnSh but ViBul...they are damn cute...and I was surprised to see a lot of anshians on the kya hua tera wada forum liking the same couple.Seems like some telepathic connection 😃

Then I must check it out! ðŸ˜ƒ
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup lily I rewrote it ...u hav my blog link ?
LiliWorld thumbnail
Ahh...miss this...would like to see them in some show together...

LiliWorld thumbnail

yup lily I rewrote it ...u hav my blog link ?

😒  Nope!
LiliWorld thumbnail

Neha, here's something to keep you busy while I do RN work...

Shiv FF/SS – Circle Of Life

Prolog

A tall, dark and handsome man is sitting in the chair in the office looking out through the window oblivious to the scenery it frames.  Hot afternoon air was blowing his hair ever so lightly.  His face was emotionless, stone like, his deep brown eyes lost in space and time.  "Sir, it's time to go home," Beem Singh, his personal assistant softly spoke the words as if waking him up from a deep sleep. "Yes, Beem Singh, it is time to go home," he repeated.

"Is it true, Sir, that you might be offered the position of Prime Minister?"  Man didn't answer.  "Sorry Sir!  Not my business," he mumbled apologetically and turned to leave.  "It's true.  I'm on the list, but there are several and in my opinion more qualified people there as well."

What are you going to do, Sir," he continued.  A man inhaled deeply and then let the air whoosh through his lips.  "I don't know," the men replied.  "I don't know Beem Singh if I have any strength left in me to do my current job not to mention a post like that.  I'm too tired to talk about it.  You go home.  I'll leave shortly myself."  "Of course Sir. You must be tired.  It was a lot of work planning your daughter's wedding, but what a beautiful wedding it was.  Everyone…"

Interrupted by the sound of the knock on the door, both men turned and looked at the currier holding a package.  "Mr. Shivraj Shekar," the currier said with the question in his eyes.  The man raised his hand signaling him to approach and said: "That's me; what do you have for me?"  The currier handed over the package and said: "Please sign here."  Shiv quickly signed and took the package looking for indication whom was it from but there was nothing on it except his name. 

"You know, at fifty-two you would be the youngest Prime Minister if…"  "Let's go home Beem Singh," he said and headed towards the door, package in his hand.  "Yes Sir!  You have a good weekend, Sir."  "You, too.  Oh… let's not advertise the news about the Prime Minister's position, OK?"  "No Sir.  Of course…"  "OK then, see you Monday."

Shiv walked through the door of his Udaipur ancestral home, Kesser Bagh, and said to himself:  "Finally, peace and quiet."  He put the package on the coffee table and went to bedroom quickly changing into his jogging suit.  The silence of the house was short lived as his phone started ringing.  The screen displayed—Anya. His face immediately lightened up.  

"Hi Sweetheart!  How are you?  "I'm good Dad.  I'm calling to see how you are doing?"  "You are interrupting your honeymoon to check on your old dad."  "Dad, you are not old.  Stop saying that.  Apart from few gray hairs on your temples, you look the same as in your thirties.  You are still a hunk, dad." "Aha…sure… Listen, I don't want you to worry about me."  "Dad, everyone is out, you will be all alone for a weekend—of course I'm worried about you."   "I'll be just fine.  I can take care of myself.  Enjoy your honeymoon, OK sweetie?"  "OK, Dad."  "Say Hi to Mark.  I love you!"  "Love you, too, dad."  "Bye."

Shiv went to kitchen, open the refrigerator looking at all of his favorite dishes his mom has ordered to be prepared for him.  "There is enough food to feed a small army," he said with the smile on his face.  What to eat, what to eat… He put some food on a tray and headed to the living room.  He didn't feel like eating at the table by himself.  He quickly finished his dinner while watching the news. 

"I wish Anandi was here to make me some halwa."  Reality was he wasn't missing halwa but his wife's presence, love and care.  A deep sigh escaped his chest as he looked over to their wedding picture hanging on the wall.  Twenty-two beautiful years, he thought to himself.  As he put the tray on the coffee table, his eyes wondered towards the package.  He reached for it, opened it and pulled out a large envelope with the S&S seal on it. 

"What in God's name," he mumbled in total shock.  It was the last thing he expected to see.  His face was flushing, his hands little trembling, he was wondering what pivotal effect the symbol is bringing this time.  A women's voice saying your Highness, may I introduce Shivraj Alok Shekar, the future Prime Minister of India, echoed in his ears.  Hah… why am I surprised? I should've known better…

_Manali_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
happy sunday SIDYUSHA LOVER'S😊.😊

Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 11 years ago
pussycat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey goodmorning pals congo for new at.