Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

SidYushaAT#12: Kuch Dooriyan, Nazdikiyan (Page 46)

Siya_ IF-Dazzler
Siya_
Siya_

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fastforward

Originally posted by Siya_

The New Year has started on a good note for me and all SY-ians...Hope it continues!! We get bigger and better news with each passing day! What say, Prags! Embarrassed

Don't even ask, Ritu Embarrassed Anticipation for what may or may not come is killing me again. This is always my least favorite part, I hate hanging in wait, I just want things decided one way or another, asap, so I can move on! LOL But I hope they're decided in the way I want them. Please, God,

It will Prags!! It has to happen that way..After all in our Pratzii's Anandi style "Sabar ka phal Meetha hota hain" Wink

Cry God, I hope so! I just want to make sure I'm mentally prepared should it not happen that way.

And sabar was never one of my virtues. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardmanjeryriya_ss9Sneha...Love

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Sigh.

Btw, I dare anyone else to even try carrying off that horrendous sari and still managing to look as beautiful as she did. Embarrassed Not naming any particular people I'm daring off course, because I mean it generally, of course. Big smile

Seriously Hats Off to her for carrying herself so well in that too. I feel post wedding the sarees that she wore were mostly the horrendous kind..Rem that Red Saree with Yellow Border she wore for the Sankranti...OMG! My eyes still hurt..People have done so much injustice with her..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmoSiya_manjeryriya_ss9Sneha...LoveBikica_Biki

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Am still super busy at work..so just popping in to wish Nobo borsho to Ritu and other Bengali friends here.

Love you guys and HUGS. 

I made paayasam today for new years. So here you go..

Edited by lavy - 15 April 2013 at 2:20pm

fastforwardSiya_manjerySneha...Love

Siya_ IF-Dazzler
Siya_
Siya_

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

Sigh.

Btw, I dare anyone else to even try carrying off that horrendous sari and still managing to look as beautiful as she did. Embarrassed Not naming any particular people I'm daring off course, because I mean it generally, of course. Big smile

Seriously Hats Off to her for carrying herself so well in that too. I feel post wedding the sarees that she wore were mostly the horrendous kind..Rem that Red Saree with Yellow Border she wore for the Sankranti...OMG! My eyes still hurt..People have done so much injustice with her..

She's just so beautiful and graceful that anything she wears looks nice Embarrassed But god, of course I remember that sari, I was just watching a scene from one of those episodes today. LOL She still looked so lovely. All the saris were just variations - same design, different colors. There was that sakrant one, this one, the dark blue one, a green one, a pink one. Confused Must have been more than that too. 

Their loss, man.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmofastforwardmanjerySneha...LoveBikica_Biki

Siya_ IF-Dazzler
Siya_
Siya_

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavy

Am still super busy at work..so just popping in to wish Nobo borsho to Ritu and other Bengali friends here.

Love you guys and HUGS. 

I'm not Bengali, but can I still have this? Embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavyfastforwardSneha...Love

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lavy

Love you guys and HUGS. 

Lavy Thank you so much..I was asking for you today the moment I came to the AT..Thank God you have come, even if its for a couple of secs..

Lavy I made Payesh too to offer to the deity..I Love you!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lavySiya_Sneha...Love

lavy Goldie
lavy
lavy

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
It took me 1.5 hrs to make Payesh. I love making sweets and love making it with loads of love. 

Prags..feel free to dip in. At the risk of sounding immodest...My paayasam is mostly very tasty.

Ritu..Interesting things happenned today...just that am not able to catch up. I will be free in some days and will then have a field time.

Edited by lavy - 15 April 2013 at 2:29pm

fastforwardSiya_manjerySneha...Love

Siya_ IF-Dazzler
Siya_
Siya_

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
This beautifully dazed, almost disbelieving look that she had here - as someone who intimately understood the full solemnity of this moment. How beautifully Prats portrayed the experience of a woman repeating something she'd gone through at such an impressionable age, yet with so much tenderness and love in her eyes for Shiv. Anandi, even after realizing her love for Shiv, is supposed to be a beautiful balance between softness and vulnerability and inner strength. And Prats did it all, because she'd portrayed the suffering woman for three years, and knew what it meant for the character. And they just lost it all. Ughhh.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmomanjeryriya_ss9Sneha...LoveBikica_Biki

Go to top