Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

   
Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

SidYushaAT#12: Kuch Dooriyan, Nazdikiyan (Page 44)

Siya_ IF-Dazzler
Siya_
Siya_

Joined: 12 October 2012
Posts: 2966

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Scene I wanted to/want to see with SY: More of Sid's character grazing Prats' character's cheeks with the backs of his fingers, the way he did in the dream-that-was-actually-real SR. Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmomanjeryfastforwardSneha...LoveBikica_Biki

Siya_ IF-Dazzler
Siya_
Siya_

Joined: 12 October 2012
Posts: 2966

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
It's small but too cute not to post. LOL
Height difference Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manjeryfastforwardSneha...LoveBikica_Biki

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Joined: 19 October 2012
Posts: 16345

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
My Sweet Candy!! Thank u sooo much!! Embarrassed U r one Adorable Girl!! Embarrassed

I was happy already bc of the New year and stuff and Ginu made me twice as happy by posting the articles..Did you read them? I am sure you will be elated..

A Hug for you on New Year's Day!

My dear Ritu, my Sweet Candy Candy mini graphics, Thanks for the hug. Hug you back Hug

I read articles posted by Gina, and I commented there in her treads. They make me happy as well as all the other girls from Ex Yu. We also liked Prats interview and her answers (especially those 5 quick answers that she gave)
We are today extra happy and joyful, full of SidYusha love and beautiful memories.

Love glitter graphics

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmoSiya_manjeryfastforwardBikica_Biki

Sneha...Love IF-Sizzlerz
Sneha...Love
Sneha...Love

Joined: 19 October 2012
Posts: 16345

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siya_

Scene I wanted to/want to see with SY: More of Sid's character grazing Prats' character's cheeks with the backs of his fingers, the way he did in the dream-that-was-actually-real SR. Embarrassed


I so agree with you. For me as well that was their actually-real SR, when that golden colored curtains were pulled over the AnSh/SidYusha in love, all the rest was so hot and romantic and so utterly sensual SR that only true SidYushians could think of (and we doEmbarrassed)

Love glitter graphicsLove you Prags, love everyone of your SY scenarios.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmoSiya_fastforwardmanjeryBikica_Biki

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Joined: 26 June 2012
Posts: 4370

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siya_

Kaun kaun online hai? I see you are, Ritu my love! Happy nobo borsho! HugAnd I join in all your greetings and well wishes for our Pratsi. Embarrassed


Prags  Hug

Subho Nabo Borsho to you too..Smile  And SY...Oh I Love them so much! Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manjerySiya_Sneha...LoveBikica_Biki

fastforward IF-Dazzler
fastforward
fastforward

Joined: 26 June 2012
Posts: 4370

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveansh

My Sweet Candy!! Thank u sooo much!! Embarrassed U r one Adorable Girl!! Embarrassed

I was happy already bc of the New year and stuff and Ginu made me twice as happy by posting the articles..Did you read them? I am sure you will be elated..

A Hug for you on New Year's Day!

My dear Ritu, my Sweet Candy Candy mini graphics, Thanks for the hug. Hug you back Hug

I read articles posted by Gina, and I commented there in her treads. They make me happy as well as all the other girls from Ex Yu. We also liked Prats interview and her answers (especially those 5 quick answers that she gave)
We are today extra happy and joyful, full of SidYusha love and beautiful memories.

Love glitter graphics


Uff You know how to make me blush with that emoticon, don't you..Blushing  I like it!! Yes Yes!! I like it!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siya_manjerySneha...Love

Siya_ IF-Dazzler
Siya_
Siya_

Joined: 12 October 2012
Posts: 2966

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveansh

Originally posted by Siya_

Scene I wanted to/want to see with SY: More of Sid's character grazing Prats' character's cheeks with the backs of his fingers, the way he did in the dream-that-was-actually-real SR. Embarrassed


I so agree with you. For me as well that was their actually-real SR, when that golden colored curtains were pulled over the AnSh/SidYusha in love, all the rest was so hot and romantic and so utterly sensual SR that only true SidYushians could think of (and we doEmbarrassed)

Love glitter graphicsLove you Prags, love everyone of your SY scenarios.

Too true - every single word expressed what I think better than I can myself Embarrassed

And aww, I love you more, Branka, and I love every single one of your posts! Hug What cute teddy bears, aww!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cosmofastforwardmanjerySneha...Love

Siya_ IF-Dazzler
Siya_
Siya_

Joined: 12 October 2012
Posts: 2966

Posted: 15 April 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fastforward

Originally posted by Siya_

Kaun kaun online hai? I see you are, Ritu my love! Happy nobo borsho! HugAnd I join in all your greetings and well wishes for our Pratsi. Embarrassed


Prags  Hug

Subho Nabo Borsho to you too..Smile  And SY...Oh I Love them so much! Embarrassed

It's been forever! Heart

And I know what you mean, like I said earlier in this thread, we'll never be cured of this disease LOL We love for life. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardSneha...Love

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TRP ke liye kuch bhi karega...

2 3 4 5 6

Author: ananhita   Replies: 42   Views: 4705

ananhita 42 4705 26 March 2013 at 12:52am by samvi.
AnSh VM - Kuch Khaas Hain..

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: MythicalMoth   Replies: 55   Views: 3767

MythicalMoth 55 3767 26 February 2013 at 6:00pm by Vishakha_Sakhi
colors-kuch kuch hota hai is romance for pratz

Author: shilpi_   Replies: 5   Views: 2049

shilpi_ 5 2049 16 February 2013 at 2:46pm by .Prometheus.
AnSh Group OS: Pyaar Ke Kuch Meethe Pal...

2 3 4 5

Author: Vishakha_Sakhi   Replies: 38   Views: 5089

Vishakha_Sakhi 38 5089 24 January 2013 at 11:23am by surabhi12345
KUCH PURANI YAADEN"

Author: chumki...   Replies: 1   Views: 816

chumki... 1 816 02 December 2012 at 8:29am by Nandita_Siddian

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index