Balika Vadhu

SidYushaAT#12: Kuch Dooriyan, Nazdikiyan - Page 94

ananyamer9 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: milindrose

Originally posted by milindrose

hi ananya vedo siya and what about bv now left ,,, today i dreamt o panni puri or p eating puchki with shiv and both enjoy eating 50 puchkis n all  cuming out frm mouth and both πŸ€£ laughing loudly

Haha, so sweet  I can just see it too, and it's extra funny, given Sid's diet, can just imagine Pratsi convincing him to forget it for a day. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
------------------------------------------------------------------------

that bukkhad collector always eating halwa let him eat sume puchkis also of bongos hahah and enjoy it with her n dance like anushka had with SRK "tujh mein rab dikhta hai yara mein kya karun"
sajdey sar jhukta hai yara mein kya karun

Mili yaar humare sid bukkhad naye hai 😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hayye, rab na bana di jodi  Both of them in traditional wear or both of them in Western are really πŸ˜³
ananyamer9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Siya_

Their height difference is just β˜ΊοΈ

Plz explain just ...πŸ˜†
milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by divine_16

Originally posted by Siya_

Originally posted by divine_16

Hi Milind...but I don't want Prats to come back and  save the show...esp.bcoz the way they treated her😑.She had maintained her dignity all the way after her exit, but colors...

I agree. I'll just repeat what I said earlier: I'd be happy to have my real A jee and my real AnSh back, but I'd always harbor bitterness to the show outside them. I'd much prefer SY in a new show someday.
Siya, u know what, when ever I hear about any romantic track between Ansh , I so feel that if there was SY in the scene...kash aisa kuch ho ,kay they are again in the show...but.. when at the same time I recall about the injustice done towards Prats and us, the viewers...I feel it's better she doesn't come back.

Ishani, you forgot my name too? πŸ˜† It's Pragya! πŸ˜›

But I know what you mean, except that I've never wished for Prats back whenever hearing of anything romantic with 'AnSh', because I've been too busy cringing in disgust. πŸ˜† Seriously though, they don't deserve her, no show does who can send off the actress who was the heart and face of the show for so long with no graceful exit in the story.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ishani and pragya have u read that article where pratts backs up toral 

and have u seen the comments that have flooded in prauise for p ,,, ull be amazed what ppl from serb crotia n monterigo have written for p,,, they rubbished all rumours against p and were stauch against rangeela won't watch rangeela anymore as rangeela had hurt their goddess P
Siya_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ananyamer9

Mili yaar humare sid bukkhad naye hai 😭😭

Ananya ke saamne no Sid ki burai!
zzz15 thumbnail
Hello ALL!!! Loving the SidYusha pictures that are being posted! 

I just have to ask, I read this article and have to ask you all...is it me or does this sound like a set up/build up for someone else?  πŸ˜‰

Vivian Dsena rubbishes rumours of him quitting or getting replaced in Colors' Madhubala

Vivian Dsena is undoubtedly one of the most popular TV stars in current times. As RK in Colors' Madhubala (produced by Nautanki Telefilms), he has managed to carve a niche for himself. He is the face of the show and his chemistry with co star Drashti Dhami (Madhu) is scintillating.

But reporters at Tellychakkar.com got a shocker when a buzz hit us about Vivian being replaced in the project.

Though it seemed highly unlikely of something like that unfolding, yet, we decided to get more info on the same.

A source said, "The problem is that sometimes Vivian wears a snobbish attitude, which is not liked by many."

Okay…

Instead of beating much around the bush, we decided to talk to Vivian. He said: "Arrey, before you other reporters also called me and asked if I am leaving my show. Well, I am neither leaving nor getting replaced. It is all rumours."

So where did the buzz emerge from?

"There are few people who love me so much that they want me out of Madhubala (winks). All I can say is that I am very much enjoying playing RK."

We also texted Producer Saurabh Tewary and Colors' Fiction head, Prashant Bhatt and they both denied any development of Vivian moving out of the show.

All lovers of Vivian and RK, let the show continue…

Siya_ thumbnail

Plz explain just ...πŸ˜†

Not just, 'just β˜ΊοΈ'. πŸ˜†
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Plz explain just ...πŸ˜†

She forgot the U-F-F...UFF!!!  β˜ΊοΈ

milindrose thumbnail

HEIGHT DIFF ANANYA IT MEANS KI THEY LOOKED CUTE IN THIS DIFFERENCE MOR -- MEANS TO SAY PRATTS LOOKED VERY SWEET N SHIV VERY GENTLISH MAN FOR GENTLE ANANDI ,,, NOW IT IS NOT GENTLE ONE BUT HARD CORE LOOKED ONE N SHIV AS GENTLEMAN DOESN'T SUIT ,,, SO WE ALWAYS LUVED THIS HEIGHT DIFFERENCE 
milindrose thumbnail

I WAS JUST THINKING OF GOLAS N GOLAS AREHER SO NICE