SidYushaAT#12: Kuch Dooriyan, Nazdikiyan - Page 64

Posted: 11 years ago
 Good Morning All, and a warm welcome to Trisha. Trisha I am also a new member here though I don't feel like one. You will love it here. And yes BD ki jai ho but when was it used I never knew it,  but then does it really matter? We are all human beings yaar and a break to banta hai, anyways we SY fans are not selfish , I desperately needed SY portion so this is the dreamland I joined.

Now i feel like my hubby Vedo. πŸ˜­ I am here and everyone is gone!!!!😑
 Hi friends, Just to answer few questions which is on 1st page:
1 - Yes my family knows about it bcos my obsession with BV has gone, Colours channel disconnected, and they think I will recover soon..lol.
2 - Three scenes: 1) confession. 2) Anandi's anger and Shiv manaoing ( I can imagine Prats expression...ugh sigh) 3) Holi celebration ( ohohooo the chemistry between SY would have suffocated us with the smoke..ugh wat a waste)
3 - Everyday I imagine them on most of the songs - it changes( what to do...sapana mera tut gaya..)

1) SY AT is a place where every moment is fun loving, Dil ko sukoon deti hai every moment.
2) Only with Nou and Neha, just said hi to them but hopefully there will be others.
3) We will always support each other no matter what and always be SY fans - Fathful and Strong.

You all here are fantastic, with so much talent its a BIG WOW for all of u.

Originally posted by riya_ss9

Hi friends, Just to answer few questions which is on 1st page:
1 - Yes my family knows about it bcos my obsession with BV has gone, Colours channel disconnected, and they think I will recover soon..lol.
2 - Three scenes: 1) confession. 2) Anandi's anger and Shiv manaoing ( I can imagine Prats expression...ugh sigh) 3) Holi celebration ( ohohooo the chemistry between SY would have suffocated us with the smoke..ugh wat a waste)
3 - Everyday I imagine them on most of the songs - it changes( what to do...sapana mera tut gaya..)

1) SY AT is a place where every moment is fun loving, Dil ko sukoon deti hai every moment.
2) Only with Nou and Neha, just said hi to them but hopefully there will be others.
3) We will always support each other no matter what and always be SY fans - Fathful and Strong.

You all here are fantastic, with so much talent its a BIG WOW for all of u.

Hi riya! I am Yasna, nice to meet you!
Hope you will have great time here.

It is almost 2 am here and I have to go...see you soon again ...good night πŸ€—
This picture can never be posted enough times.
☺️ Uff. Sid has certain looks only around Pratyusha...this is one of them. πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Siya_

Sigh.

She looks real rajsthani and banka sajila chora...made for each other .😳

Oh...oh...tere hatho ki rukhi sukhi roti khakar aya bada maja... β€οΈ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAaoF3g0zXM[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by shivanandi78 - 11 years ago
Well, I wanted things settled one way or another, and it looks like they are. Allons-y, back to business as usual. 
Remember how bhondu he was here? πŸ˜†

This new article of HT seems to making a kind of confirmation that siddharth Shukla will be part of JDJ? πŸ˜•