Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Urshie

Hey Pragya yes I meant HI OMG my Ipad is so annoying πŸ˜‘

Lol Yes so excited about Pratysha Ranking going up because Its amazing πŸ˜†

I know you comment like me πŸ˜ƒ

Haha, I understand! 
And I know you do since I always press like on all the comments. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜† She deserves it. I'm still so amazed at how much I miss her, never thought I'd be such a big fan, and now, that's pretty much my IF identity. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Siya_ thumbnail
Scene I wanted to/want to see with SY: Prats's character giving Sid's character the cold shoulder because he's annoyed her over something, and his character adorably trying to manao her πŸ˜³
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siya_

Very cool as always Biks πŸ‘

Thank you pragya πŸ€—
SY rock
-Ursh- thumbnail
@pragya OMG so I'm in the same position to Hun I never knew I would want to watch other shows she's in or become a fan but I guess me and you. Become bigger fans after the show ended ...correct me if I'm wrong of course β˜ΊοΈ

Also I see you in BV forum in Pratyusha thread and here much more then myself your def a fan πŸ€—
Siya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bikica

Thank you pragya πŸ€—
SY rock

You're very welcome! πŸ€—
And they're rock and roll πŸ˜†
Siya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Urshie

@pragya OMG so I'm in the same position to Hun I never knew I would want to watch other shows she's in or become a fan but I guess me and you. Become bigger fans after the show ended ...correct me if I'm wrong of course β˜ΊοΈ

Also I see you in BV forum in Pratyusha thread and here much more then myself your def a fan πŸ€—

Right? Distance makes the heart grow fonder, I've heard, never realized it makes your heart fall head over heels πŸ˜† 
And no, you're not wrong, the show is indeed over. πŸ˜³ There's something else airing at 8 pm, but it's not our BV. πŸ˜†

And haha, I've taken it upon myself to fangirl over Prats in that thread to drown out the haters who crop up there from time to time. πŸ˜†
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Chahera  he kya chand ...zulaff ghaneri saam he kya...

Sagar jeisi AAKHOVAli he to bata tera nam he kya...Princess ...Doll...Pratyusha .
Siya_ thumbnail

How gorgeous is she πŸ˜²
-Ursh- thumbnail
@praya OMG did I just say show ended OMG that was subconsciously said so obviously that means its over for me ! As I just assumed it had πŸ€£ without thinking what I typed !

Thank you for being a an fangirl because I watch other shows right now and I am still planning to watch Prats onscreen soon 

Hey bicka 
Siya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanandi78

Chahera  he kya chand ...zulaff ghaneri saam he kya...

Sagar jeisi AAKHOVAli he to bata tera nam he kya...Princess ...Doll...Pratyusha .

Perfect song for her