Originally posted by ananyamer9

Aziya plz check ur PM
hi Ananya...can i know too please 😊Edited by ayesha321 - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
HiiiTRISHA wel-come

Edited by ilove..sidyusha - 11 years ago
Originally posted by loveansh

Me too, I just recently watched the epi (you know that in my country we are months back with epis) when Jagya got his hospital back, so everybody was there including Anandi and Shiv. I remembered how many posts were at that time on forum regarding her BD, since sbb and sbs covered that shooting, and everybody could see there was Prats BD on set. But now when I watched actual epi, there were no scene where you can see that BD, so all that talk was just nonsense. So what, if it give her time to rest in her hectic schedule, it was OK with me. And I would rather have her there with all the BDs than have BV without her. I miss her so much.😭

Branka! 🤗

Completely agree Branka. BD never bothered me either. Esp since Anandi didn't really have any lines in those scenes anyway, they just needed her for the usually pointless close up, reaction shots *SMH* I never understood the OTT drama about the BD use. If SBS had not shown the BTS segment, I don't think it would have been too big of a deal on the forum tbh. 

We all miss her, but eventually we shall see her! Sigh just need some patience which I am currently lacking in as well, but somehow together we will make it! 😛

P.S.---Welcome Trisha to the SY AT!!! 

Welcome Trishna_magnet🤗...can we call you Trishna
SY Rocks😊
Originally posted by ilove..sidyusha

my nick name is MANU😊
sorry don't want to disclose real name

Hi, please edit your previous post. More than 3 are not allowed... it slows the pages down.
helooo everyone😛 n special welcome to trisha🤗 to our dreamland 
Originally posted by TheImbecile

LOVE this song Neha.

And yes...impatiently waiting for this andhera to go away so I can enjoy the final destination of LOVE.😉☺️

SY❤️

Hey shama,

Congratulations  for becoming a gyaan guru 😊
Edited by ananyamer9 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by VerboseG

Hi, please edit your previous post. More than 3 are not allowed... it slows the pages down.

ok
as you say😊.😊
Hi everyone...

Thanks for having me on this forum...you all can call me trisha...😊

Been keeping a track of all the nice piece of work you guys are doing to keep ansh of sidyusha alive..though it doesn't reduces the pain but still😭.

I have lost the interest in BV post pratyushas exit since I was watching it only for Sid and pratyusha as ansh...but still do visit forum regularly...

Hope to befriend you guys n have some blast over here...😃