milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hello shama ananya ,, guruji pllz give some tips for inner peace 
fastforward thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manjery

heloooz everyone was quite busy due to assignment n story that i was writting on sidyusha πŸ˜› lily ur story was extremely good  n i loved itπŸ€— ananya loved ur fun most amazing dear πŸ‘πŸΌ biki thanks for pics πŸ€— 

guys i am writting for the first time dont know how will it go hope u all will like it here u go :-

prologue:- GOODBYE 
( shiv)
it was dark night and i was alone standing in the midst of the narrow lane when all of sudden it started raining.I was so lost in the thought of my beloved whom i was missing a lot that i forgot i was fully drenched from tip to toe.With the thunderstorm lightening i felt that some one standing at a distance holding umbrella. I don't know who see was but my eternal feeling was saying she is the one i was waiting , with her every steps moving towards me my heart was pounding so hard that i could listen my beat, when i got closer to her i couldnt believed n looked up in the sky n thanked god b'coz my life my beloved wife "ANANDI"was standing in front of me , I was totally amazed how could she be there n i asked her when did u came dear, she didnt replied and just hugged me saying "I LOVE U SHIV " at that very moment we one soul one body embraced in other warmth. i could feel every single beat every breath of her. Breaking our hug i held her shoulder n moved her strands of hair which was causing hindrance for me to watch her "angelic face" with smuged kohl eyes she was eternal divine giving me the thought that i am the luckiest person to have someone in my life whom i loved more than anything.She asked why r u staring at me (shyly) i just kept my finger on her lip n signaled her not to speak anything i dont know what i was feeling but it was wierd that something special ( MY ANANDI)is getting out
 of my hand tears felled from my eyes. Then she tiptoed n kissed my cheeks taking my tears away n told me how can i left u alone on this very special day it was just one year ago we got married 
she took my hand in her n put a ring by saying "whether i will be there with u or not my presence will always embrace within u as i am ur eternal part i.e" HEART" which cannot be separated from u promise me that u will take care of urself n our family  forever n" I LOVE U FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART , then all of sudden i heard ANANDI SCREAM " SHIVVV".

PRESENT:-

shiv screamed out at his large "ANANDIII" all the family member ira, alok, mahi , sanchi, daddu anandi family member to I.C.U were shiv was admitted, what happened shiv why r u screaming ur condition is not well please calm down all were very feared as truth will break shiv forever. shiv asked" where is anandi n how am there while struggling with the medical instrument on which he was kept. Please shiv calm down alok told him then all of studden he realised the blood drenched face of anandi in front of him gosh they had met with an accident while going to jaitsar n what  was the dream about how was  anandi if anything has happened to her no she just came to meet me we wished happy anniversary to her "but that was dream" n that scream of anandi tears felt from shiv anandi he then without thinking about her condition ran towards the door in search of anandi ,then at the moment a voice came out from behind " SHIV ANANDI IS NO MORE" it was alok. Shiv became almost numb with silent tear muttering no... no... no... how could this happen he screamed out at alok "why dad u r joking anandi just came to meet me" he goes to mahi u believe me na mahi anandi came to meet me she put a ring on my finger he then looked on his finger he know that heartful truth is coming he felt down n screamed " ANANDI HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME HOW PLEASE FOR GOD SAKE PLEASE COME BACK TO ME I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT U PLZZZ". He now realized anandi came to meet her to say final goodbye. with numbness he asked can i see anandi body( by saying this her mouth was trembling )
but daddu replied that as ot was stormy night n ur jeep fell on cliff anandi body could't be recovered but the investigation team is still searching. Shiv just moved out from there n remembered how anandi was excited  to visit jaitsar where shiv was posted they were going there only when this accident happened only on ethought was coming to his mind " i was the reason behind her death " with this he fell down to the ground saying " I LOVE U ANANDI " 

To be continued...

while i was writting really tear fell down from my eyes if there is nay mistake forgive me haa as this is my first attempt.

Good attempt Reetika..Keep going...You did a good job considering this is your first! πŸ‘
milindrose thumbnail
yeh kuch inner peace ki batt ke sath dance party ho jaye na cum on aaj bahut achey samachar ,,,shubh din hai 
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fastforward

Yes we haven't interacted before..But since I can see you already know my name, Can I know urs too?  I love Mistii and therefore need to balance it with Zumba! πŸ˜‰ 

Well u can call me Ishani...I don't have sweet tooth ...😊
ananyamer9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: milindrose

hello shama ananya ,, guruji pllz give some tips for inner peace 

Please wait for one more  week u will get inner peace ,outer peace & mental peace πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
milindrose thumbnail
ananyamer9 thumbnail
Hi ishani iam ananya.Nice to meet you. πŸ€—
ananyamer9 thumbnail

Hayee   Missing u sidyusha

Bighi Palkon Tale Hum Ne Chupae Ansoo,
Hasna Chaha Maghar Ankh Me Ae Ansoo,
Tum Ko Malum Shaed Ho K Na Ho,