India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

And, Finally it started (Page 4)

rendezvousvin IF-Rockerz
rendezvousvin
rendezvousvin

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was mind blowing... I always love ASYA-licious episodes Embarrassed... but today we have seen the starting of the unsaid feelings being said... Asad wanted to hide his feelings he has decided not to tell her his inner desires.. he assured himself that it'll be good for both of them if he let her leave... but all his resolutions crashes down and he couldn't control his feelings and say it all in the video message... He did say that he is not good in expressing himself indicating Zoya that she needs to use her intelligence and understand what he actually wants... but Zoya is hell bent on making him confess his feelings in front of everyone... Her desire makes the situation worse and makes the Honest Asad to lie and cheat over the coin... She did say that Asad will be the one deciding if she should leave or stay back and he indeed decided that he wants her to stay back at any cost... I loved the confrontation and the shy Asad about being caught red handed by Zoya... 

So the predictions about Tanveer changing the employment paper's and leading the Visa extension failure is not true.. Its indeed Asad's mistake that he forgot to inform the staff about it.. kya kare bechara Zoya me itna busy ho gaya ki bhool gaya... 

Wonder what is Razia upto... She is plotting against Dilshad yet again... IMO she is trying to make Shireen believe that Dilshad and Badi Bi is plotting against Shireen and her children to get them out of Rashid's life and get Dilshad back in his life... This will lead to another clash between Asad and Rashid... This woman is so cunning... She plays her game very well and still has the chords of the entire Khan family in her hands...

I feel sorry for the poor soul Humeira... She deserves love... but her own mother is against it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

veenisha IF-Rockerz
veenisha
veenisha

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
awesome post Smile

MisHumptyDumpty

Moniza IF-Dazzler
Moniza
Moniza

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Lovely post

MisHumptyDumpty

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I hated that Meow throughout the episode today. She is getting on my nerve with her stupid Khala Khala natak.
Today's epi was overall good except her and that stupid black Magic track. Your post is awesome too Ankita.

MisHumptyDumpty

.SoHu. IF-Rockerz
.SoHu.
.SoHu.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
AsYa were at their adorable best...Hug
how much i love them..Heart
Asad couldn't have been more vocal about his feelings..itna keh diya yehi kaafi hai..bechara apne mute zone se bahar aane ki koshish kar raha hai..LOL
and zoe ws chuperr duperrr cute today..it was like she was hell bent on making him confess about his true feelings!! and bechara asad..he was tricked yet again by her intelligence..Wink
hehehe..Tongue
loooved the episode!! couldn't have been a better start to our AsYa romance!!!Dancing
p.s: i looove Gul & CoHug
p.p.s: tannu the bitch ke liye apt thappar on her faceAngry and her meow meow is too much to bear nowAngry
p.p.p.s: razia is so tired running after ayaan and doing her kaala jaado saazish that she actually forgot her dialogueLOL
p.p.p.p.s: I was waiting for your post like mad..cause I knew aj tsunami bhi aa jaye u will come up with one LOL
p.p.p.p.p.s: I am on cloud NINE right nowParty

MisHumptyDumpty

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Asad's words 'May all your dreams come true' Came true, he did STOP her, in THE MOST LOVING WAY an emotionally challenged person could do his best to stop. 

LOL  Emotionally challenged- poor guy! He has been branded!

And like the cellphone a couple of months back fell everyone had the same heart into mouth reaction! 

I loved that scene. Great direction , although all it took was a freeze and some computer graphics

Asad did say may all your dreams come true, and here you go Miss Fairy-tales, you dreams taste more sweeter than you ever thought your dream would be shaping up. 

Yeah he is in a good mood- very graciously giving!Wink

Asad : Why dont you just leave me alone, so that i can blush like a girl! 

How do you come up with these?ROFL

Zoya : Ohh really? I amnt going anywhere cause main bulwaa kar hi choorungi!  

Asad : As if main tujhe kahin aur jane dunga! 

ROFL

Asad : At his sweetest most
Zoya : At her Cutest most
QH : AsYa has finally started! Shocking us at being THE MOST ADORABLE ever. 

They better themselves with each step they take! Sigh...

p.s : Who else felt it really terribly awful to find that stupid Meeaaoow Meeaaoow in between that cute melody? Angry 

LOL Billo- that was cupid singing. Mark my words!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rendezvousvinMisHumptyDumpty

risingsea101 IF-Rockerz
risingsea101
risingsea101

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Resss
Edited: 
Nice post, first off
I feel that today's episode was wonderful, especially when Asad blurted out he lied about the coin
The only thing I disliked was Tanveer, obviously
Again, nice post and thanks for the PM Hug

Edited by risingsea101 - 10 April 2013 at 2:29pm

MisHumptyDumpty

Gurmeet4Drashti IF-Rockerz
Gurmeet4Drashti
Gurmeet4Drashti

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Nice post !!!

MisHumptyDumpty