And, Finally it started - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Sacchi me tannu bechari hai...sare chal ulte pad rahe hai
yesss it is started...  

ye jumping japaak jampak jampak jumping japaak jampak jampak ...gilli gili gili chooo

sirf dekhne ka nhi...

@Sautan : Sirf dekhne ka nahi 🤣 ahahhaha! 
p.s. : Apna Siggy change kar mooti 

@ stacyellowz : for more reference look in my siggy. Look at those eyes! Goshh! Heaven. Kash hume bhi pyaar karne wala aisa milta! 😳 

@ rendezvousvin : Wonder what is Razia upto... She is plotting against Dilshad yet again... IMO she is trying to make Shireen believe that Dilshad and Badi Bi is plotting against Shireen and her children to get them out of Rashid's life and get Dilshad back in his life... This will lead to another clash between Asad and Rashid... This woman is so cunning... She plays her game very well and still has the chords of the entire Khan family in her hands... 

Woow! actually this is the whole main thing. 👏 The doll was beheaded right? Which means Rashid to be again dragged between the 2 ladies. I wonder how can Shirin be such a fool. 

@Noodle : Cupid Singing? :O :O *dies* 🤣 

@  trina2010 : 3-4 te billi ka baacha jodi shey pashey ghurtoh it would have been more fun 🤣 

@ bunny : Humara KaBhi bhi kuch nahi ho sakta 🤣 

@ viya : Changed user name i see. Well do i really? 🤣 

@ Shona : Indeed buddy, everyone loves Asad 🤣 My fav most scene, Asad looking at Zoya and his mother-sister with heaven in his eyes! 😳

@ s : indeed, cause majorities ke sapne true hogaye, usske nahi 🤣 

@ appi : Bhaijan, iss post ke wajah se i missed first page of Vicky Maam's post! 😭 😭

@  Meself : You were stalking me? :O Kya baat hai, aj kal log hume stalk kar rahe hai 🤣 

@ ..vidhi.. : wasnt it stated that Tanveer would bring them close? See she is bringing lol 
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 11 years ago

The following 109 member(s) liked the above post:

SATD06,  rasa,  UniqueUjjaini,  priyarao27,  arshirulez,  ahdia,  Evalina,  Sana70,  Applef,  Hafizakhan,  AAK-fairy2013,  CrazyPatel1,  mochhug,  Mehvish_fatima,  _Tintin_,  divi2013,  sujataraje,  Illo,  mileyhawardstarstellie,  fathima85,  pinkks,  Pasya,  ASYA.INSHI,  Geet_Ha,  asya143,  cool_sri,  dochdoeMeena1428,  DKB532,  skcp,  bebo03,  sarani,  recoup,  sophiya_92,  shreya_rc,  ritatpatel,  ddkingAditi_sweetie,  rendezvousvin,  friendsall,  niks23,  Noe123,  anoo67,  ---Shweta---,  shonajainkaussar,  Aphrodite,  iitaf,  slovearmaan,  sowmy18,  ranz,  LoveAsYa222,  janestone6,  lovesickCuriousmind,  Nithiya95,  fee-fee,  sakshilksg,  tashug9,  Asya6,  IIdewaaneII,  ..vidhi..,  Meself,  Prizidevikaamar,  kankabhor,  jawria123,  Manpreet23,  errah,  Indidesi,  nishithasharma,  s120,  Npdeepagiee,  hinz,  veenisha,  Eternal1234,  Chaudhrytm,  perfectdreams,  ritukaprithvi,  ras224,  Ishaaxxzam123,  blueflames,  sophie420,  zaara610,  delena90,  AsyaManic,  -Siaa-,  stacyellowzviya.mallik4eva,  nits_viratholic,  _palak_,  Drea_QH1fan,  _vineeta_,  LoveRosh,  shinseenPhoenixRadar,  Gurmeet4Drashti,  x_Mishti_x,  luv_virman,  ithasme,  Saralicious,  trina2010,  --Kriti--rabzonedge,  -ElmoFuj-

Thank you everyone! Makes my day to see you all enjoy my stupid sense of humor 🤣

🤗 +
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 11 years ago
Ankieee!!!!! you know what after reading every post of yours i keep thinking can this girl write any better and by the time i say a no you pm me with another one which is even better 
so you know what that is it you are just wow man 
you nailed it this time too once again 
every thing which you wrote above i have no option but to agree so  i will just say one thing this is an amazing post 
and another thing this was inspired by your post only 
jis jooth se kisi ka ghar bas tha ho woh jooth jooth nahi hota ( i guess this is the dialogue from houseful)
Edited by nihamrm - 11 years ago
i am in LOVE with ystrday's epi!! Hayee d way asad blushed wen he blurtd out d truth n wen he was shown d video! Pakdee gayee jahanpanah! Loved ur post as usual Ankie di!! Thanks 4 d pm!
Originally posted by Meself

Nahiii!!!!! Ye nahi ho sakta!!!! I've been practically stalking you phir bhi...phir bhi I'm fourth????? Nits, blueflame and eternal tum teeno

🤣 even I try to be first...but then I fail..!  😛