Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 (Page 87)

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EnVee

Thanks guys. I heard that a few people were hurt but nothing fatal. This happened at a somewhat open space and the temples nearby were empty so not many casualties. Thank God. After the event, only traffic was affected. Things are quite normal. 

Yeah..apparently, the people who got hurt are being treated and they are better. Nobody is critical. The blast took place close to my cousin's house. They heard the blast and could see the smoke from their houseOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharadaOmoraboti

EnVee Goldie
EnVee
EnVee

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by EnVee

Thanks guys. I heard that a few people were hurt but nothing fatal. This happened at a somewhat open space and the temples nearby were empty so not many casualties. Thank God. After the event, only traffic was affected. Things are quite normal. 

Yeah..apparently, the people who got hurt are being treated and they are better. Nobody is critical. The blast took place close to my cousin's house. They heard the blast and could see the smoke from their houseOuch

Yeah. Can't see any sense in this madness. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

dennisdmenace IF-Rockerz
dennisdmenace
dennisdmenace

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
hello hi croonerwalon

whats up?

Omoraboti

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Indi... How you feel about Barun ...phangirlin one moment and mom in other is what I feel about these two...and I've always been a very outspoken person and I love Sanaya's articulate replies as well as Barun's mumbling replies...as they are refreshingly honest...so when anyone says to either that they need to improve I comment "Oh NO!" LOL...but that's me...I understand both your, Sarada's and Farha's concerns about Sanaya's comments and respect it

ETA

With that note...I gotta go ..have a great day/evening everyone...Hug

Farha tomar barun er sange sob meyeder bhalo laagche..Shehnaz, this Khamoshiyan girl...you just want him back on screen right?LOL

hi gandhari,

mom to mom, what a convo on cc. LOL. actually, about sanaya, i really have no comments on her comments. the only thing is, for some time now i feel no connection. that's all. having said that, i keep reading chan chan not going great guns, it was not my kind of thing i was never going to see it, but i don't like to hear it's not doing well... i feel worried for her too then. ki korbo, buri that i am, these people are kids and bhery bhery talented at that. plus they brought back a dream to me... want both to do super well.

and what they or don't, really, their prerogative.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DazeePSharada--Nishita---Gan-Omoraboti

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Indi... How you feel about Barun ...phangirlin one moment and mom in other is what I feel about these two...and I've always been a very outspoken person and I love Sanaya's articulate replies as well as Barun's mumbling replies...as they are refreshingly honest...so when anyone says to either that they need to improve I comment "Oh NO!" LOL...but that's me...I understand both your, Sarada's and Farha's concerns about Sanaya's comments and respect it

ETA

With that note...I gotta go ..have a great day/evening everyone...Hug

Farha tomar barun er sange sob meyeder bhalo laagche..Shehnaz, this Khamoshiyan girl...you just want him back on screen right?LOL

hi gandhari,

mom to mom, what a convo on cc. LOL. actually, about sanaya, i really have no comments on her comments. the only thing is, for some time now i feel no connection. that's all. having said that, i keep reading chan chan not going great guns, it was not my kind of thing i was never going to see it, but i don't like to hear it's not doing well... i feel worried for her too then. ki korbo, buri that i am, these people are kids and bhery bhery talented at that. plus they brought back a dream to me... want both to do super well.

and what they or don't, really, their prerogative.

Indi:
I dont watch CC too..since the hero debuted in the 1st episode end...Dead..I was commenting more about her offscreen comment about FK and the show closure... I think it's nice though even when we cant connect with one of them...we NEVER EVER wish bad or try to do voodoo dance about them... ...because we dont have to like everyone's comments/interview/career choices  and be  open about it but so long as we are not denigrating them as individuals...no issues are there.
..that's what I like about this group

and agree with you 100% about the highlighted part...just one disclaimer Barun maybe younger to my daughter's age...and I feel protective when people attack him...but my maternal instincts end there...bas...no confusion there WinkROFL

Edited by GanBarunFan - 17 April 2013 at 11:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharadaindi52

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beena14

Iss tarah ki spamming allowed hai ... my idol!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilabeena14PSharada

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
loved it -

Dazee

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
more than ROFLING on his comment of "idiot posing" -- its hilarious to see the concentration levels of the people at work in the BG --- ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hd75Arnav_KhushifanDazeebs_deepsNewbiesoapfan

Go to top