Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 (Page 84)

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Farha I hope your son gets better soon!If u need instant consultation then I am at your service.
Just keep his fever down by making him drink fluids,bath and he will be better soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanOmoraboti

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by indi52

hi farha,

glad to hear your son is better. cricket bat? hmm the subcontinent effect. LOL

read your thoughts on barun and sanaya as individuals vis a vis interviews. tend to agree.

now i shall go on and on about barun a bit. okay?

when it comes to interviews, i find barun's lack of fudge, his utter non preachy feel, his many uuh uuh uuh, hi matla ki and ki, his never really saying smarmy things because people want to hear them or it's polite to do so, to be very interesting. in a sense, i find him to be very post pr really, which is perfect, because our ears are too used to the imagey things that image guys tell you to do, and somehow we pick the phoney in an instant.

i feel the guy is real. and when he speaks of other actors or writers or people he works with, i sense respect for a professional, and an eye for pretty faces (so cute, he said both shehnaz and sanaya are pretty parsi girls, i forgot to go on women's lib morcha, and i so wish some female lead of his would refer to him as a gorgeous babe. LOL).

a confession. in every barun interview, i look for a cringe making moment, if it's there, i am relieved, it is him and he has again said something that no one will because it's probably not "right" to do so, but he has anyway, with the most beguiling innocence. and hit the spot in me that says, yes. i was like, oh no, don't say thank g there's no singing and dancing in 22 yards, you are an upcoming actor, you can't say you're not into mainstream hero stuff etc., etc., etc., when suddenly my other me jumped up and said, why not? let him say what he feels. this is the man, this is his pov, and this is why i care a hang. so ...

about sanaya, she is a great girl i am sure, and she can say whatever she feels is right. but i don't feel the connection. that's all.

i think your real pr is inside you. either you have regard for people and treat them as people, just like yourself, or you see them as a mass to be manipulated in some way, not necessarily negative, but managed. what i have always liked about barun is that he belongs to the former kind. he tells me nothing to please me or manage me. he says it as it is, or at least as he sees it. i connect to that, hope it uhh uhh uhh never changes.

um i said i agreed with you but i ended up saying i don't think too much pr is a good idea, i am all over the place, but you know me, you'll understand exactly what i mean.

I completely agree with how you have disagreed with the need for PR. LOL

@bold & blue: Hug

When I said Sanz needs better PR, I did not mean she needs a better PR manager. Smile She herself can do much better. 

Indi... How you feel about Barun ...phangirlin one moment and mom in other is what I feel about these two...and I've always been a very outspoken person and I love Sanaya's articulate replies as well as Barun's mumbling replies...as they are refreshingly honest...so when anyone says to either that they need to improve I comment "Oh NO!" LOL...but that's me...I understand both your, Sarada's and Farha's concerns about Sanaya's comments and respect it

ETA

With that note...I gotta go ..have a great day/evening everyone...Hug

Farha tomar barun er sange sob meyeder bhalo laagche..Shehnaz, this Khamoshiyan girl...you just want him back on screen right?LOL

Edited by GanBarunFan - 17 April 2013 at 5:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanindi52PSharadaOmoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zonera1

Farha I hope your son gets better soon!If u need instant consultation then I am at your service.
Just keep his fever down by making him drink fluids,bath and he will be better soon!

Thank you! Hug

Arnav_Khushifanzonera1

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:23am | IP Logged
BTW!There is 1of Zoha's VM that now a days I love watching.She named it Is Batdameez dil ko kya naam doon.Sorry cant post the link.
Its worth watching!

Arnav_KhushifanOmoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by indi52

hi farha,

glad to hear your son is better. cricket bat? hmm the subcontinent effect. LOL

read your thoughts on barun and sanaya as individuals vis a vis interviews. tend to agree.

now i shall go on and on about barun a bit. okay?

I completely agree with how you have disagreed with the need for PR. LOL

@bold & blue: Hug

When I said Sanz needs better PR, I did not mean she needs a better PR manager. Smile She herself can do much better. 

Indi... How you feel about Barun ...phangirlin one moment and mom in other is what I feel about these two...and I've always been a very outspoken person and I love Sanaya's articulate replies as well as Barun's mumbling replies...as they are refreshingly honest...so when anyone says to either that they need to improve I comment "Oh NO!" LOL...but that's me...I understand both your, Sarada's and Farha's concerns about Sanaya's comments and respect it

ETA

With that note...I gotta go ..have a great day/evening everyone...Hug

Farha tomar barun er sange sob meyeder bhalo laagche..Shehnaz, this Khamoshiyan girl...you just want him back on screen right?LOL

LOL

I think you did not read the post where I wrote about my intention to sit between Shehnaz & Barun after the new MAMR pic was out. LOL

But yes .. I want him back. Badly. Cry

Have a good time!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanspsharmilaPSharada-Gan-indi52

hd75 Senior Member
hd75
hd75

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Nice discussion going on here. I'm the slightly biased fan and always love what Sanaya and Barun have to say in their interviews. I think both are honest and straight forward. It is refreshing to read/listen to their interviews because they don't sugar coat anything. I don't know what PR concerns it might lead to but I just like them as they are. 

More than anything, when they come on screen, they leave everybody spell bound to even think of their PR or no PR skills Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanspsharmilaPSharada-Gan-NewbiesoapfanOmorabotiindi52

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Hello ppl...here after ages,,,,thought today is a good day to give a moo dikhayee,,,LOL...

Hope all izz well with every one! Its raining Sobti everywhere, which actor ever achieved this,,,,,out of sight still never out of mind,,,,fans desperately wait for his interviews, pictures and a very mention of his name makes any article a super hit!

SBS made a segment using his name,,although he was not present,,,but loved chnchn in SBS more than the actual show,,,LOL

Can't wait for Dubai show,,again a lot of pics will be there!

Priya,,,this is called Entertainment Paisa vasool,,,,,,Me too waiting to see the dissection,, analysis and comments on his latest article !

Barun way to go man,,,,,,,,you open your mouth,,n we see hullabaloo among fans,,,,ISS DELUSION Ko MAI KYA NAAM DOON!ROFL

Edited by UltimateBarun - 17 April 2013 at 6:02am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanspsharmila-Viji-bs_deepsjakhushihoneypriya-Gan-Omorabotiindi52beena14

beena14 IF-Sizzlerz
beena14
beena14

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

Hello ppl...here after ages,,,,thought today is a good day to give a moo dikhayee,,,LOL...

Hope all izz well with every one! Its raining Sobti everywhere, which actor ever achieved this,,,,,out of sight still never out of mind,,,,fans desperately wait for his interviews, pictures and a very mention of his name makes any article a super hit!

SBS made a segment using his name,,although he was not present,,,but loved chnchn in SBS more than the actual show,,,LOL

Can't wait for Dubai show,,again a lot of pics will be there!

Priya,,,this is called Entertainment Paisa vasool,,,,,,Me too waiting to see the dissection,, analysis and comments on his latest article !

Barun way to go man,,,,,,,,you open your mouth,,n we see hullabaloo among fans,,,,ISS DELUSION Ko MAI KYA NAAM DOON!ROFL

So the man finally  got you  to the cc LOL  Delusional you are koi shaq hai kya Wink Really plz telllz me why of all the days today you are on the cc Confused  Like Priya says ...aaj VIP visiting ? Hope you have your umbrella opened LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanUltimateBarun-Gan-Omorabotiindi52

Go to top