Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 (Page 80)

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
On Sanz in reference to Sarada's post:

Unlike most, I have alway found Barun much better in inteviews. He fumbles but sticks to the point. Saying "I don't know" is way smarter than covering up or saying unnecessary things.

Sanaya is spontaneous but has many times said many things that she really should not have said. Probably, she just says what is in her heart but it will not always help her public image. Unfortunately, becaus she speaks better, no one probably has told her that she too need better PR management. Hope she improves because as I have seen, her one comment on "the bunch of people" has really pissed many of her fans off. She has many good qualities - a little bit of conscious effort on her colloquial skill can take her a long way.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanbs_deeps-Gan-PSharada

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

@bold: .. and i thought i was the only one .. ROFL .. I read the line thrice and then banged my head! ROFL

Now I literally need a place to hide...for good!Embarrassed

I just spilled my coffee remembering what I read ... ROFL

@Khushi: I was dead embarassed with myself too! LOL I felt sooo relieved to see I had company. Moral boost. LOL

Farha...now when I went back and read from a different perspectiveEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...In retrospect I wish I had put the english word in parenths Embarrassed...khair chhodo...we're all adults...and in gutter mode...sab chalta haiLOL

I hope your son's fever goes down soon sweetz!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanjakhushiOmoraboti

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by zonera1

Originally posted by riti4u

Kidher gae sub log?
Everyone plz pray for me.Aaj meri duty per kisi patient ki death na ho!Am in no mood to explain expiry!

my prayers wid uSmile

Thanx a lot!

Hey!

I read you reply few pages back! As long as you are liking what you read, I am happy! Embarrassed

Hope you have a better day today. Guess you missed the "hotness baarish" of last two days. Or have you caught up by now??

Yup i did catch the hotness barish! I just am too lazy to comment!
Thank Goodness otherwise I was thinking jis din Farha ko pata chala that i read and enjoy her FF a lot but dont comment she will kill me!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanOmoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by psarada

Farha, hope he gets well soonHug

Thanks dear.

And also thanks for sharing his reply. We are proud to be his fans. Smile Good that he has finally started believing in fans.

Take Care Farah - It is hard when kids are down with something. BTW how old is your son.

Thanks dear! He is 4 and a half.

By the way ... I read you guys discussing me behind my back! Wink Hehe. So here I am! Bug me!! LOL

@Bold:- Yes Farah we were discussing as to what to get and come behind you. And for your information I do have my belan ready so you better finish the updates soon.

Thats why I am scared of you! ROFL

Arnav_KhushifanPSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 4:02am | IP Logged

In all fairness Sanaya is a pretty outspoken girl...and I for one love her for it. She got  lot of heat even for commenting about show closure...the thing is people chose to believe what they wanted to belive and bash Barun...with or without Sanaya's interview...heck they bashed Barun more after his own statement that he wanted to leave for health and family reasons...jinko bash kadna hai woh aisehi bash kadenege ...they dont need a reason to bash..

and the FK guy said a lot of big stuff before the show launched about himself..he thought tv acting is a piece of cake...and there has been a lot of talk about his lack of acting skills...maybe that's why she commented that he is new to the trade and is learning...I dont think there's anything wrong in that.

Agree with you but in the interview she came across as someone who is 'stuck' with FK and that doesn't actually make people want to follow the show if the lead herself feels so. And Farhan actually dug his grave before the show started by giving out those interviews. There was no need to mock everything on TV even before he made an mark for himself and yes that is coming to bite him hard. I never comment on things that don't concern me and have really learned that you will be held responsible for anything you say. Somehow felt that SI could have avoided commenting on FK's acting and could have gotten out without any of the comments as it really doesn't concern her.

Arnav_Khushifanspsharmila-Gan-Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged

@bold: .. and i thought i was the only one .. ROFL .. I read the line thrice and then banged my head! ROFL

Now I literally need a place to hide...for good!Embarrassed

I just spilled my coffee remembering what I read ... ROFL

@Khushi: I was dead embarassed with myself too! LOL I felt sooo relieved to see I had company. Moral boost. LOL

Farha...now when I went back and read from a different perspectiveEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...In retrospect I wish I had put the english word in parenths Embarrassed...khair chhodo...we're all adults...and in gutter mode...sab chalta haiLOL

I hope your son's fever goes down soon sweetz!

Arre! I knew you would never write that! That's why I read thrice and forced myself to understand what you really wrote! LOL ..

He is better now .. but still warm. Busy with his cricket bat ... Smile

Arnav_Khushifanbs_deeps-Gan-indi52

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Kidher gae sub log?
Everyone plz pray for me.Aaj meri duty per kisi patient ki death na ho!Am in no mood to explain expiry!

my prayers wid uSmile

Thanx a lot!

Hey!

I read you reply few pages back! As long as you are liking what you read, I am happy! Embarrassed

Hope you have a better day today. Guess you missed the "hotness baarish" of last two days. Or have you caught up by now??

Yup i did catch the hotness barish! I just am too lazy to comment!
Thank Goodness otherwise I was thinking jis din Farha ko pata chala that i read and enjoy her FF a lot but dont comment she will kill me!

Just leave a "like" so that I know you have read.  TongueLOLLOL

Arnav_Khushifanzonera1

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Nai Farha! I will take time out n comment!This is the least I can do for giving me such an enjoyable Arhi story!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanjakhushi-Gan-

Go to top