Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 (Page 79)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

@bold: .. and i thought i was the only one .. ROFL .. I read the line thrice and then banged my head! ROFL

Now I literally need a place to hide...for good!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanjakhushibs_deepsOmorabotiindi52PSharada

zonera1 Goldie
zonera1
zonera1

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

Originally posted by zonera1

Kidher gae sub log?
Everyone plz pray for me.Aaj meri duty per kisi patient ki death na ho!Am in no mood to explain expiry!

my prayers wid uSmile

Thanx a lot!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanOmoraboti

jakhushi IF-Rockerz
jakhushi
jakhushi

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by jakhushi

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by honeypriya

[QUOTE=GanBarunFan][QUOTE=honeypriya]

</div>

Priya... Arrey wah... morning morning... new "Shades" of Blue... , Woodwa Ve... Wink. I can see SKD has indeed treated you well... bade achey achey sapne aya hoga lagath hai Blushing. Now I am almost tempted to add ... a route that will help you further to "Slip & Slide away" Straight to Gutter WinkEmbarrassed</font>

@G -In your addition, you wrote about beard... ami je ki porechi (think bong) ta khali amiii jaani EmbarrassedBlushing

<div>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">o kichu porechece ki na -- jaanina --- aami jaani aami khaater thike shokale uthei direct gutter e porechi LOL</font>

btw kal raate -- ei summers e prothom -- full night ac chalate hoeche -- mumbai heat is scorching these days --- *fans myself and sips on aam panna !!!

@bold: .. and i thought i was the only one .. ROFL .. I read the line thrice and then banged my head! ROFL

Ohh Thank God Farah... I was so ashamed of myself...here  G posted a sweet line... and me... Tschk, tschk... 
thought I was the only one swimming in the gutter pool in this heat Wink... aab jaakey thodi dil ko thandak mili... atleast I have company TongueROFL

Hope your son feels better soon.

-Gan-Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Farha, hope he gets well soonHug

Thanks dear.

And also thanks for sharing his reply. We are proud to be his fans. Smile Good that he has finally started believing in fans.

Take Care Farah - It is hard when kids are down with something. BTW how old is your son.

Thanks dear! He is 4 and a half.

By the way ... I read you guys discussing me behind my back! Wink Hehe. So here I am! Bug me!! LOL

Arnav_KhushifanPSharada

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged

Kidher gae sub log?
Everyone plz pray for me.Aaj meri duty per kisi patient ki death na ho!Am in no mood to explain expiry!

my prayers wid uSmile

Thanx a lot!

Hey!

I read you reply few pages back! As long as you are liking what you read, I am happy! Embarrassed

Hope you have a better day today. Guess you missed the "hotness baarish" of last two days. Or have you caught up by now??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifan

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Now I literally need a place to hide...for good!Embarrassed

I just spilled my coffee remembering what I read ... ROFL

@Khushi: I was dead embarassed with myself too! LOL I felt sooo relieved to see I had company. Moral boost. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanjakhushi-Gan-

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Farha, hope he gets well soonHug

Thanks dear.

And also thanks for sharing his reply. We are proud to be his fans. Smile Good that he has finally started believing in fans.

Take Care Farah - It is hard when kids are down with something. BTW how old is your son.

Thanks dear! He is 4 and a half.

By the way ... I read you guys discussing me behind my back! Wink Hehe. So here I am! Bug me!! LOL

@Bold:- Yes Farah we were discussing as to what to get and come behind you. And for your information I do have my belan ready so you better finish the updates soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanjakhushiOmoraboti

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Heard the Sanaya RB's interview. Am I the only one who didn't like Sanaya commenting on FK's part. Whatever it is, she shouldn't have commented on his acting or whether he is a newbie so he is having a learning curve. It is something that doesn't concern her. She should have just said - I do my job and I am not aware of things surrounding FK. Simple and done deal. No matter how bad FK's acting may be, I didn't like Sanaya putting it down and that too rather bluntly I feel.

The same issue I noticed when Sanaya disclosed Barun's contract details during IPK fiasco phase. It was not in her area to comment on barun's contract - whether he is contracted for 1 yr or 6 months, whether he wanted to go in Feb or june, it was something that should have come from the PH or the channel or the actor himself. I didn't like it when she disclosed that barun was supposed to leave in Feb itself. And then Barun was bashed for being non-committed actor because leads are supposed to be on air for the show for 2 yrs minimum according to some fans. There was a reason why Barun/PH/Channel went with the contract they had so doesn't make any sense for Sanaya to disclose the details of it during a talk show. At that time I thought it was maybe because SI was frustrated with the 'show closing demands' but now I see her putting down Farhan's acting - somehow didn't go well with me. 

In all fairness Sanaya is a pretty outspoken girl...and I for one love her for it. She got  lot of heat even for commenting about show closure...the thing is people chose to believe what they wanted to believe and bash Barun...with or without Sanaya's interview...heck they bashed Barun more after his own statement that he wanted to leave for health and family reasons...jinko bash kadna hai woh aisehi bash kadenege ...they dont need a reason to bash..

and the FK guy said a lot of big stuff before the show launched about himself..he thought tv acting is a piece of cake...and there has been a lot of talk about his lack of acting skills...maybe that's why she commented that he is new to the trade and is learning...I dont think there's anything wrong in that.

Edited by GanBarunFan - 17 April 2013 at 4:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanDazeejakhushibs_deepsOmorabotihoneypriyaPSharada

Go to top