Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

I completely agree with how you have disagreed with the need for PR. 😆

@bold & blue: 🤗

When I said Sanz needs better PR, I did not mean she needs a better PR manager. 😊 She herself can do much better. 

Indi... How you feel about Barun ...phangirlin one moment and mom in other is what I feel about these two...and I've always been a very outspoken person and I love Sanaya's articulate replies as well as Barun's mumbling replies...as they are refreshingly honest...so when anyone says to either that they need to improve I comment "Oh NO!" 😆...but that's me...I understand both your, Sarada's and Farha's concerns about Sanaya's comments and respect it

ETA

With that note...I gotta go ..have a great day/evening everyone...🤗

Farha tomar barun er sange sob meyeder bhalo laagche..Shehnaz, this Khamoshiyan girl...you just want him back on screen right?😆

Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: zonera1

Farha I hope your son gets better soon!If u need instant consultation then I am at your service.
Just keep his fever down by making him drink fluids,bath and he will be better soon!

Thank you! 🤗
zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BTW!There is 1of Zoha's VM that now a days I love watching.She named it Is Batdameez dil ko kya naam doon.Sorry cant post the link.
Its worth watching!
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Indi... How you feel about Barun ...phangirlin one moment and mom in other is what I feel about these two...and I've always been a very outspoken person and I love Sanaya's articulate replies as well as Barun's mumbling replies...as they are refreshingly honest...so when anyone says to either that they need to improve I comment "Oh NO!" 😆...but that's me...I understand both your, Sarada's and Farha's concerns about Sanaya's comments and respect it

ETA

With that note...I gotta go ..have a great day/evening everyone...🤗

Farha tomar barun er sange sob meyeder bhalo laagche..Shehnaz, this Khamoshiyan girl...you just want him back on screen right?😆

😆

I think you did not read the post where I wrote about my intention to sit between Shehnaz & Barun after the new MAMR pic was out. 😆

But yes .. I want him back. Badly. 😭

Have a good time!
hd75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice discussion going on here. I'm the slightly biased fan and always love what Sanaya and Barun have to say in their interviews. I think both are honest and straight forward. It is refreshing to read/listen to their interviews because they don't sugar coat anything. I don't know what PR concerns it might lead to but I just like them as they are. 

More than anything, when they come on screen, they leave everybody spell bound to even think of their PR or no PR skills ðŸ˜Š
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Hello ppl...here after ages,,,,thought today is a good day to give a moo dikhayee,,,😆...

Hope all izz well with every one! Its raining Sobti everywhere, which actor ever achieved this,,,,,out of sight still never out of mind,,,,fans desperately wait for his interviews, pictures and a very mention of his name makes any article a super hit!

SBS made a segment using his name,,although he was not present,,,but loved chnchn in SBS more than the actual show,,,😆

Can't wait for Dubai show,,again a lot of pics will be there!

Priya,,,this is called Entertainment Paisa vasool,,,,,,Me too waiting to see the dissection,, analysis and comments on his latest article !

Barun way to go man,,,,,,,,you open your mouth,,n we see hullabaloo among fans,,,,ISS DELUSION Ko MAI KYA NAAM DOON!🤣

Edited by UltimateBarun - 11 years ago
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

Hello ppl...here after ages,,,,thought today is a good day to give a moo dikhayee,,,😆...

Hope all izz well with every one! Its raining Sobti everywhere, which actor ever achieved this,,,,,out of sight still never out of mind,,,,fans desperately wait for his interviews, pictures and a very mention of his name makes any article a super hit!

SBS made a segment using his name,,although he was not present,,,but loved chnchn in SBS more than the actual show,,,😆

Can't wait for Dubai show,,again a lot of pics will be there!

Priya,,,this is called Entertainment Paisa vasool,,,,,,Me too waiting to see the dissection,, analysis and comments on his latest article !

Barun way to go man,,,,,,,,you open your mouth,,n we see hullabaloo among fans,,,,ISS DELUSION Ko MAI KYA NAAM DOON!🤣

So the man finally  got you  to the cc ðŸ˜†  Delusional you are koi shaq hai kya ðŸ˜‰ Really plz telllz me why of all the days today you are on the cc ðŸ˜•  Like Priya says ...aaj VIP visiting ? Hope you have your umbrella opened ðŸ˜†
jakhushi thumbnail
Originally posted by: beena14

So the man finally  got you  to the cc ðŸ˜†  Delusional you are koi shaq hai kya ðŸ˜‰ Really plz telllz me why of all the days today you are on the cc ðŸ˜•  Like Priya says ...aaj VIP visiting ? Hope you have your umbrella opened ðŸ˜†

Umbrella kis liye?? Confused

Anyways... I really liked the answers. And as most you know... I am a very reluctant fan 🤣. So this is a very a "uncoloured" response 😛.
I really liked the questions asked...finally people asking dhang ka questions.
zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Duty per aisi pics daikh e ko miley to kis ka mareez daikhne ko dil kare ga?
Thanx a lot for posting the pics!
Cadence_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hullooo everybody!!! logging in late today! i see there has been a mini baarish today as well ðŸ˜† did everybody see this? http://youtu.be/XuWGyitv_a8

@nishi, the ppl working so seriously behind him.. .just look at this video and you know how seriously they were pretending 😆

@indi di, irreverence. and delight in disorder eh 😉 loved ur take on the non-PR of the baba.

@priya, u did write a shade!!! 🤗 and a woah one at that!

now i go back to my mango. the fruit not the man
😛
Edited by mashira - 11 years ago