my prayers wid u😊

Thanx a lot!
jakhushi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: psarada

Take Care Farah - It is hard when kids are down with something. BTW how old is your son.

Thanks dear! He is 4 and a half.

By the way ... I read you guys discussing me behind my back! πŸ˜‰ Hehe. So here I am! Bug me!! πŸ˜†
Omoraboti thumbnail
Originally posted by: zonera1

Thanx a lot!

Hey!

I read you reply few pages back! As long as you are liking what you read, I am happy! 😳

Hope you have a better day today. Guess you missed the "hotness baarish" of last two days. Or have you caught up by now??
Omoraboti thumbnail
Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Now I literally need a place to hide...for good!😳

I just spilled my coffee remembering what I read ... 🀣

@Khushi: I was dead embarassed with myself too! πŸ˜† I felt sooo relieved to see I had company. Moral boost. πŸ˜†
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: Omoraboti

Thanks dear! He is 4 and a half.

By the way ... I read you guys discussing me behind my back! πŸ˜‰ Hehe. So here I am! Bug me!! πŸ˜†

@Bold:- Yes Farah we were discussing as to what to get and come behind you. And for your information I do have my belan ready so you better finish the updates soon.
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: psarada

Heard the Sanaya RB's interview. Am I the only one who didn't like Sanaya commenting on FK's part. Whatever it is, she shouldn't have commented on his acting or whether he is a newbie so he is having a learning curve. It is something that doesn't concern her. She should have just said - I do my job and I am not aware of things surrounding FK. Simple and done deal. No matter how bad FK's acting may be, I didn't like Sanaya putting it down and that too rather bluntly I feel.

The same issue I noticed when Sanaya disclosed Barun's contract details during IPK fiasco phase. It was not in her area to comment on barun's contract - whether he is contracted for 1 yr or 6 months, whether he wanted to go in Feb or june, it was something that should have come from the PH or the channel or the actor himself. I didn't like it when she disclosed that barun was supposed to leave in Feb itself. And then Barun was bashed for being non-committed actor because leads are supposed to be on air for the show for 2 yrs minimum according to some fans. There was a reason why Barun/PH/Channel went with the contract they had so doesn't make any sense for Sanaya to disclose the details of it during a talk show. At that time I thought it was maybe because SI was frustrated with the 'show closing demands' but now I see her putting down Farhan's acting - somehow didn't go well with me. 

In all fairness Sanaya is a pretty outspoken girl...and I for one love her for it. She got  lot of heat even for commenting about show closure...the thing is people chose to believe what they wanted to believe and bash Barun...with or without Sanaya's interview...heck they bashed Barun more after his own statement that he wanted to leave for health and family reasons...jinko bash kadna hai woh aisehi bash kadenege ...they dont need a reason to bash..

and the FK guy said a lot of big stuff before the show launched about himself..he thought tv acting is a piece of cake...and there has been a lot of talk about his lack of acting skills...maybe that's why she commented that he is new to the trade and is learning...I dont think there's anything wrong in that.

Edited by GanBarunFan - 11 years ago
Omoraboti thumbnail
On Sanz in reference to Sarada's post:

Unlike most, I have alway found Barun much better in inteviews. He fumbles but sticks to the point. Saying "I don't know" is way smarter than covering up or saying unnecessary things.

Sanaya is spontaneous but has many times said many things that she really should not have said. Probably, she just says what is in her heart but it will not always help her public image. Unfortunately, becaus she speaks better, no one probably has told her that she too need better PR management. Hope she improves because as I have seen, her one comment on "the bunch of people" has really pissed many of her fans off. She has many good qualities - a little bit of conscious effort on her colloquial skill can take her a long way.
-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I just spilled my coffee remembering what I read ... 🀣

@Khushi: I was dead embarassed with myself too! πŸ˜† I felt sooo relieved to see I had company. Moral boost. πŸ˜†

Farha...now when I went back and read from a different perspective😳😳😳😳...In retrospect I wish I had put the english word in parenths 😳...khair chhodo...we're all adults...and in gutter mode...sab chalta haiπŸ˜†

I hope your son's fever goes down soon sweetz!

zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey!

I read you reply few pages back! As long as you are liking what you read, I am happy! 😳

Hope you have a better day today. Guess you missed the "hotness baarish" of last two days. Or have you caught up by now??

Yup i did catch the hotness barish! I just am too lazy to comment!
Thank Goodness otherwise I was thinking jis din Farha ko pata chala that i read and enjoy her FF a lot but dont comment she will kill me!