Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 (Page 34)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by riti4u

Hey everyone...
@deeps and sarada-well the only reason she does is -to instigate a volatile fanbase... She had herself claimed in one post that barun is a nice person..but acc to her not a great actor...LOL..real problem lies somewhere elseWink

What's her problem riti? She doesn't like Barun as actor then she can very well move on to her favorite as he is still coming on in PV. Why does she have to come to IPK forum and instigate the fanbase. And how the hell is she still holding on her job ? I thought she lost her job in Fuze but still she seems to be working as a journo.
LOL why to give her attention dear...she really doesnt deserve it...I will always blame her for starting controversy over barun's leaving..I dont really pass judgement on people so soon dear..and even hold grudges..but she is the only one who has really pissed me off...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

LOL why to give her attention dear...she really doesnt deserve it...I will always blame her for starting controversy over barun's leaving..I dont really pass judgement on people so soon dear..and even hold grudges..but she is the only one who has really pissed me off...Angry

Yes riti, for me too she is the one who started all the controversy over barun giving his notice papers. Zee mentioned that she leaked them with the approval of Gul and so for me both of them are equal in creating the whole funda and the whole controversy and both are equally at fault. Though for me Gul is more at fault as she was supposed to be the one who should have been more careful regarding what she was supposed to divulge, she got her dues as she lost her show. Zee is the one who is still not apologetic of creating the mess in the first place.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifan

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
just back in Charlotte after taking a red eye flight...stayed up long enough to make this siggy...something I've itching to do since I saw the Ron Sen Avatar.Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanDazee-Viji-bs_deepsOmorabotiPSharada--Nishita--riti4u

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bs_deeps

Anyone here ? Main forum pe log abhi pagal hain. They are still ready to bash Barun and Zee_news is giving them a helping hand. Does this lady never have any work? How come she comes pronto whenever there is any bashing topic on Barun? 
Now what happened..? Is therre any news to bash him or its weekend special..?

I have no clue why IF never takes any action against herr..she uses foul language against Barun all the time...

Deeps:- there is a post by Omni saying why we all endured the torture otherwise known as IPK and madam had to come and tapkofy and add her vishesh tippani. I don't understand why the mods don't take any action against this group - They come to IF only to bash Barun.

Its so strange that some people come crawling out of their caves and land up ONLY on posts regarding Barun. No matter where the posts are...irrespective of the forum, they have a knack of finding the posts and landing up there. They may have a problem with Barun or his fans but why spend countless hours bashing the actor and his fandom? I can never fathom this. Most of them were 100% sure that Barun would be a forgotten star once IPK got over...its been 5 months now and he is still ruling the popularity charts!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanindi52PSharadaOmorabotiriti4u

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Anyone here ? Main forum pe log abhi pagal hain. They are still ready to bash Barun and Zee_news is giving them a helping hand. Does this lady never have any work? How come she comes pronto whenever there is any bashing topic on Barun? 

I have no clue why IF never takes any action against herr..she uses foul language against Barun all the time...

Deeps:- there is a post by Omni saying why we all endured the torture otherwise known as IPK and madam had to come and tapkofy and add her vishesh tippani. I don't understand why the mods don't take any action against this group - They come to IF only to bash Barun.

Its so strange that some people come crawling out of their caves and land up ONLY on posts regarding Barun. No matter where the posts are...irrespective of the forum, they have a knack of finding the posts and landing up there. They may have a problem with Barun or his fans but why spend countless hours bashing the actor and his fandom? I can never fathom this. Most of them were 100% sure that Barun would be a forgotten star once IPK got over...its been 5 months now and he is still ruling the popularity charts!

Yeah Nishita, why bother on an actor who you hate. Just leave him and move on with your life. I think the bashers are not able to understand why Barun is still popular and that is the reason why they keep on bashing him. Well I hope they eventually move on in life as this much hate for an unknown person is really not good and is doing them a great harm.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanindi52Omorabotiriti4u

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Yeah Nishita, why bother on an actor who you hate. Just leave him and move on with your life. I think the bashers are not able to understand why Barun is still popular and that is the reason why they keep on bashing him. Well I hope they eventually move on in life as this much hate for an unknown person is really not good and is doing them a great harm.

Yup. Chodo unn logon ko...they dont deserve any attention and our time.

So how was your weekend?

Arnav_KhushifanOmorabotiPSharadariti4u

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

just back in Charlotte after taking a red eye flight...stayed up long enough to make this siggy...something I've itching to do since I saw the Ron Sen Avatar.Embarrassed

Can I share it in my CC..pleezEmbarrassed
loved it..Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanspsharmilaOmoraboti

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Yup. Chodo unn logon ko...they dont deserve any attention and our time.

So how was your weekend?

Oh yeah weekend was fine - a bit hectic but good enough. Wanted to go to movie but none were interesting. Have some documents to look at for a meeting tomorrow. So that's that and most probably I will be online late going over the documents.

Arnav_Khushifanbs_deepsOmoraboti--Nishita--

Go to top