Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 (Page 28)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Just wanted to say.

It is soo good to see you all together after so long.

Hug

I am in hair spa and to the utter annoyance of the attendant, I am constantly busy in phone. LOL
Hug
Hug
ya awsm to catch uo wid all...

will have to rush now though to get the house in order -- bhai and his frnd and hubby -- boyss have announced Sat as play day -- and will have too shoot off for a game of Snooker with them after lunch...i love the game though !!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

EnVeebs_deeps-Gan-OmorabotiPSharada

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Hug
Hug
ya awsm to catch uo wid all...

will have to rush now though to get the house in order -- bhai and his frnd and hubby -- boyss have announced Sat as play day -- and will have too shoot off for a game of Snooker with them after lunch...i love the game though !!!
Enjoy your day Priya..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharadahoneypriya-Gan-Omoraboti

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged

LOL
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Just wanted to say.

It is soo good to see you all together after so long.

Hug

I am in hair spa and to the utter annoyance of the attendant, I am constantly busy in phone. LOL

Don't let the hair stylist see Diwali hair cut .. She might get distracted and your satay ashsatay ashLOL

I need to sleep too .. Enjoying the 3 hr time difference in CA to thr max...chalo gn from me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deepsOmoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Priya...did you have really have to post both JM and IPK videos in same post..one of them alone is a deadly weapon..its tough to handle both..LOL Lovely VM of Jerry Meguire...Teej scene..I am stuck at that jump..was he swimming without water..what was that..?
LOLLOL

I remember when teej epi came -- wasnt on forum or anywhere -- and by then I was madly in love with BS and ArHi and IPK -- and I was at home with my parents when the epi aired...and tht time my parents didnt watch IPK...had no idea of the show either...

and I had killed the rewind button on tata sky's hd watching that jump and run -- only that part --- dad was sitting next to me and reading paper --- after almost some 20 rewinds he said -- can you stop your Matrix video now and watch rest of the episode LOL

Teej epi is IPK's top 3 scenes !!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmila-Viji-bs_deeps-Gan-OmorabotiPSharada

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Aren't the Mad Midas going to announce the date of release for MAMR soon. I mean they need to secure the spots too and start the promos and the press releases. So what are they waiting for.
Only God knows what Madmidas is upto..all we are seeing is FB posts..hope they are planning well

Edited by bs_deeps - 13 April 2013 at 1:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PSharadaOmoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Before I shoot off -- thought will share some trivia with any of u who r interested in sports, about this maverick hero...Ronnie O' Sullivan...

actually bro is a crazy snooker fan and worships Ronnie almost these days  -- and he has been coaching and educating me and now I have caught the bug too -- serious Snooker is a very niche game...and exceptionally skilled and intelligent game !!!

this guy Ronnie -- is the eccentric genius who has changed all the rules of the wat earlier was well-thought and calculated game -- he reminds me too much of BS -- though Ronnie's eccentricities are of another level -- what he will think and do and when no one can guess -- he can walk off from the middle of a game with the whole arena and opponent watching widout a word -- and has created records which no one could imagine !!!

leaving you all wid a shortened version of BBC docu on him -- if you care to see -- and the last line that he says in his autobiography to his Critics sticks for BS's so called critics,bashers and delusional fans too --

"you dont tell me when I am done...I will tell you when am done "

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EnVeebs_deepsOmoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
y didnt we ever get this Robe scene

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilaEnVeebs_deepsOmoraboti

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by bs_deeps

Priya...did you have really have to post both JM and IPK videos in same post..one of them alone is a deadly weapon..its tough to handle both..LOL Lovely VM of Jerry Meguire...Teej scene..I am stuck at that jump..was he swimming without water..what was that..?
LOLLOL

I remember when teej epi came -- wasnt on forum or anywhere -- and by then I was madly in love with BS and ArHi and IPK -- and I was at home with my parents when the epi aired...and tht time my parents didnt watch IPK...had no idea of the show either...

and I had killed the rewind button on tata sky's hd watching that jump and run -- only that part --- dad was sitting next to me and reading paper --- after almost some 20 rewinds he said -- can you stop your Matrix video now and watch rest of the episode LOL

Teej epi is IPK's top 3 scenes !!!

hi priya, hello all,
Hug
that jump and run. devoted about 800 words to it just the other day i think. the arms opening wide, the mad urgency, the needing to get there, and the lithe crazy grace that won't let my eyes look away, my mind think.

just got here. hope weekend good for all, am going to see what was the adda like.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EnVee-Viji-bs_deepsPSharadahoneypriyaOmoraboti

Go to top