Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 (Page 26)

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

first movie shot in May'12 will b released in Jun'13..second shoot will start in May'13 and will release in mid '14 (June'14)..dont know the reasons..but do I officially hate IPL schedule?

Sobti boy seems to b no hurry..but wee all are..can someone pls ask him to break this pattern and give an appearance during the end of the year too?

Why doesnt he host IPL? I am up for a morcha this time! ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Viji-bs_deeps-Gan-PSharada

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

first movie shot in May'12 will b released in Jun'13..second shoot will start in May'13 and will release in mid '14 (June'14)..dont know the reasons..but do I officially hate IPL schedule?

Sobti boy seems to b no hurry..but wee all are..can someone pls ask him to break this pattern and give an appearance during the end of the year too?

Or atleast do some PR gigs  in eden gardens as his movie is related to cricket.. Sobti as ron sen in Eden gardens... How perfect can it get Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Viji-bs_deepsPSharadaOmoraboti

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by psarada

[QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=EnVee][QUOTE=honeypriya]

Yes Priya - Leave the nonsense out. So girls any idea when is MAMR going to be released. I hope that movie at least creates the right amount of interest in the minds of movie goers as Barun really worked off on that one. BTW I am still waiting for the 2 other movies that Barun seems to have signed when he quit the show - You know the one the Star ran in the disclaimer and mentioned to all the callers.
SP can go jump in their wells with people who went on flagging in packs about "professionalism" !!!

it will be mostly June end or July -- coz if I see the release calendars -- May 31st is taken by Ranbir -- and then couple of other prominent ones around that time -- so they will mostly line up their release after that !!!

Priya any idea what other movies are releasing along with Ranbir's YJHD. We already see the songs and the promos out for the movie. I hope it is going to be July mid or end as movie releasing too close to YJHD is a little risk. BTW anyone caught Nautanki Saala of Ayushman. Is it good. The reviews are not too encouraging.

SP first should know the meaning of professionalism and then they can comment on others. But somehow I was happy seeing the TRP chart for last week. Their hugely hyped SC is now raking in only 2 TRPs and is less than MasterChef is raking at prime IPL slot. And to think of it SC ka story abhi start bhi nahi hua - Let the whole rona dhona start and then the TRPs are going to be in 1+ only for this show. And SP was so keen on SC and wanted IPK to go on only till SC was ready. Somehow IPK was killed not because of the cast or crew  but only because the channel and PH both tried to cheat each other and kept on pulling each other down. Now both will get the taste of their own medicines - SP I think is not going to rake in huge TRPs for the baby they were banking on SC and QH is already going through a jalebi and another 1-2 months, its days are numbered.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

spsharmilahoneypriyaOmoraboti

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Or atleast do some PR gigs  in eden gardens as his movie is related to cricket.. Sobti as ron sen in Eden gardens... How perfect can it get Day Dreaming

Yeah he will come to IPL at Eden gardens but that would be next year and not this year.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=honeypriya][QUOTE=GanBarunFan][QUOTE=--Nishita--][QUOTE=Omoraboti][QUOTE=GanBarunFan] [QUOTE=Omoraboti][QUOTE=honeypriya]

I'm getting goose bumps yaar!!

Priya don't we sometimes feel like shouting 'help me help you !!' At sobti when he decides to give his nayi a long break and uses his razor only to scare co-stars ROFL
LOL
I can repeat that sentence 100 times to him in a day -- and make an endless list for him to be followed -- but then except that we dont see him everyday now Cry I am fine with anything and everything he is doing !!!

The man who stays calm, unpertrubed admidst the hoopla and circus surrounding him for last few months -- and still goes on his own business his way -- he doesnt need any help -- he is the master of the game -- rather those circus animals certainly need some help LOL

G -- am a Jerry Maguire total phann --

and this is one of my top 5 fav movie scenes ever -- this run of Tom Cruise -- its amazing...

and we know how killer r Sobti runs of scenes --- can someone pls merge that in reality for Ron pleeej !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deepsOmoraboti

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged

Lets hope to see him in 2014 IPL..all roads leading to Eden Day Dreaming

PSharadaOmoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:44am | IP Logged

he has gone beyond that in stature -- when he is going for soemthing big -- the anchoring gigs are only pull dwn that image...

Building blocks -- 2  years and he will be rolling -- yes its a long wait for us -- but then sabr ka phal meetha hota hai !!!

-Viji-Omoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged

</div>
<div>Sobti boy seems to b no hurry..but wee all are..can someone pls ask him to break this pattern and give an appearance during the end of the year too?

Or atleast do some PR gigs in eden gardens as his movie is related to cricket.. Sobti as ron sen in Eden gardens... How perfect can it getDay Dreaming

Someone please talk to Mitali!!!

Go to top