Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 (Page 23)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omoraboti

Originally posted by honeypriya

i like someone taking part of my sur name for his first bengali character -- kuch to hai raabta LOL

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Two-shades-of-Barun-the-filmstar/articleshow/19513798.cms

God knows why I checked FB last night before closing my eyes & there went my sleep! I want to meet Ron right here, right now! How will I survive a year!!

That one look .. and I see a history in the making. The role profile itself says this is purely his forte! Cant wait!!!

I want a Jerry McGuire ' you complete me' sobti style Day Dreamingbas! My paisa wasool! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterbs_deepsOmoraboti--Nishita--

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by mashira

i like someone taking part of my sur name for his first bengali character -- kuch to hai raabta LOL

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Two-shades-of-Barun-the-filmstar/articleshow/19513798.cms

oh my!!!! what gorgeousness!!! i want high res pic of this too. @envee, right! he is so clooney in this and daresay one notch better! hehehe what a coincidence that after my yesterday's khufiya act, mitali talks about different looks and hairstyles in the movie LOL

That's was my 1st thought when I read the interview... Boy they are detailing how his hair and facial hair is gonna be like ROFL mitali is afraid to disappoint Solti fans ... Wink

ROFLROFL i know!!! i think mitali understands well how obsessed we are with hair.. and er..everything else sobti!

... Even that scar on eyelid which the darn photographer airbrushed away Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterOmoraboti

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

</div>

<div>

God knows why I checked FB last night before closing my eyes & there went my sleep! I want to meet Ron right here, right now! How will I survive a year!!

That one look .. and I see a history in the making. The role profile itself says this is purely his forte! Cant wait!!!

I want a Jerry McGuire ' you complete me' sobti style Day Dreamingbas! My paisa wasool!

Ah! And a goofy romantic speech ...

Dips n I were talking about something glittering on his earlobe! ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nishita---Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

</div>

<div>

With those eyes expressing the emotion behind each of the words utteredDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deepsOmoraboti--Nishita--

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

... Even that scar on eyelid which the darn photographer airbrushed away Angry
[/QUOTE]

what do they understand how little imperfections make a man perfect... the scar on the eyelid, the little downturned lips that look so crooked in the mirror.. i faraq both!Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Viji-bs_deeps-Gan---Nishita--Omoraboti

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

</div>

<div>

I saw that glittery earring too...I initially thought I was seeing thingsLOL

bs_deeps-Gan-Omoraboti

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
hellozz...happy weekends...

lst nite went for Chashme Baddur -- mad cap movie !!!

bs_deeps-Gan---Nishita--

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bs_deeps

This isn't fair...Isnt that the surname of G..? LOL

Yes...and I've been in 7th heaven since I read that for no apparent reason and my iPad has been acting up ... This is my third attemp to reply to you
I just read "Here's Ron Sen " and I thought about you..I opened the article only in the morning..but could not close the window till now..flipped to the window atleast 15 times  and read it again n again...

"Barun who gained iconic status" Clap
"Ron is good at everything he does" We are sure he is Embarrassed
"Thankfully, no dance sequences." LOL..when will he start enjoyinig dance..will he ever? :)
and Mitali..I love her already..hehe..she knows how much we are worried..looks like they are making a very good team...

third attempt? issues with network?

Farha talks about Jerry Maguire whenever we discuss 22 yards.."you complete me"..aargh..its going to be a long wait..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Viji-OmorabotiPSharada-Gan-

Go to top