Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 (Page 22)

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nishita--

Originally posted by honeypriya

i like someone taking part of my sur name for his first bengali character -- kuch to hai raabta LOL

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Two-shades-of-Barun-the-filmstar/articleshow/19513798.cms

Wow..this film does look very interesting! Finally, we have an explanation for that beard!!! This guy manages to look different in every pic...love it that he is so open to experimenting...be it with his roles or looks!! He does look good hereThumbs Up

He sounds rather relieved that there would be no dancingLOL

Good morning all!!Hug
No beard for major part of the movie..Many would  be happy to hear that...this movie is sounding very promising..cant wait..but another year? Cry one movie in this June and another movie in middle of next year..what will we do for one complete year..we cant wait for that long Wink 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

honeypriya-Gan-Omoraboti--Nishita--riti4u

Omoraboti IF-Sizzlerz
Omoraboti
Omoraboti

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

i like someone taking part of my sur name for his first bengali character -- kuch to hai raabta LOL

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Two-shades-of-Barun-the-filmstar/articleshow/19513798.cms

God knows why I checked FB last night before closing my eyes & there went my sleep! I want to meet Ron right here, right now! How will I survive a year!!

That one look .. and I see a history in the making. The role profile itself says this is purely his forte! Cant wait!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazee-Viji-bs_deeps-Gan---Nishita--honeypriyariti4u

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

Originally posted by --Nishita--

Wow..this film does look very interesting! Finally, we have an explanation for that beard!!! This guy manages to look different in every pic...love it that he is so open to experimenting...be it with his roles or looks!! He does look good hereThumbs Up

He sounds rather relieved that there would be no dancingLOL

Good morning all!!Hug
No beard for major part of the movie..Many would  be happy to hear that...this movie is sounding very promising..cant wait..but another year? Cry one movie in this June and another movie in middle of next year..what will we do for one complete year..we cant wait for that long Wink 

Dont worry...he has said he will be around. Pata nahi what he will sign up nextWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bs_deeps-Gan-PSharada

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

oh my!!!! what gorgeousness!!! i want high res pic of this too. @envee, right! he is so clooney in this and daresay one notch better! hehehe what a coincidence that after my yesterday's khufiya act, mitali talks about different looks and hairstyles in the movie LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

EnVeebs_deeps-Gan-Omoraboti--Nishita--honeypriya

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed

Edited by GanBarunFan - 12 April 2013 at 11:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omoraboti

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bs_deeps

This isn't fair...Isnt that the surname of G..? LOL

Yes...and I've been in 7th heaven since I read that for no apparent reason and my iPad has been acting up ... This is my third attemp to reply to you

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Viji-bs_deepsOmorabotihoneypriya

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mashira

oh my!!!! what gorgeousness!!! i want high res pic of this too. @envee, right! he is so clooney in this and daresay one notch better! hehehe what a coincidence that after my yesterday's khufiya act, mitali talks about different looks and hairstyles in the movie LOL

That's was my 1st thought when I read the interview... Boy they are detailing how his hair and facial hair is gonna be like ROFL mitali is afraid to disappoint Solti fans ... Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

writ_in_waterbs_deepsOmoraboti

writ_in_water Goldie
writ_in_water
writ_in_water

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by mashira

That's was my 1st thought when I read the interview... Boy they are detailing how his hair and facial hair is gonna be like ROFL mitali is afraid to disappoint Solti fans ... Wink

ROFLROFL i know!!! i think mitali understands well how obsessed we are with hair.. and er..everything else sobti!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Viji-bs_deeps-Gan-Omoraboti

Go to top