Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Crooner CC : Blossoms & Blooms #10 (Page 21)

honeypriya IF-Sizzlerz
honeypriya
honeypriya

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riti4u

@priya- havent seen but heard about it.. it is sad to see personal attacks and accusations. Pinpointing to any particular member like this on social media is really uncalled for. People really forget that there are real people behind IF Ids..We may differ in POVs , we may differ in choices..to believe or not believe in some cases...but dragging the issue to a personal level is really uncalled for...

Nice to see you taking this calmly..
people who are insane...insecure, jobless or have real-life psychological issues --- venture out to do this kind of herd mentality -- and i have 1000 of better things to do than fret over people who are as good as like Rashmi said - packs and non-existent creatures for me !!!

you snare or growl, only when you have commited something...and now they are jumping on someone's direction -- and wat i have on that someone to put out in public -- not a single whine or bark will be heard after that !!!

but as they saying goes -- unke aur hamaare aukad mein bahut fadak hai LOL

the only sad thing is admidst all these uncalled god knows wat ego or power trips these people suffer from -- they have made a circus of Barun and Sanaya !!!

And thank God, that Crooner cc is way above and beyond that kind of murk and filth -- thanks to every one here who make this place such a healthy space to discuss and exchange thoughts -- transparently !!!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanDazeespsharmilawrit_in_water-Viji-bs_deeps-Gan-NewbiesoapfanOmorabotiPSharada--Nishita--riti4u

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeypriya

Originally posted by shybabe

Priya I see that you are awake...so gdmrng..Embarrassed

Happy Gudi Padwa and Ugadi to all my friends who celebrate here...Loads of New Years coming up this week and next week..

Have a festive week...and goodnight..to allEmbarrassed
hello dear...saw ur comment on the SS - and I was like our special VIP guest is back on IF...

hwzzz u doing ? hamaari yaad aa gayi !!!

PriyaHug Please dont call me VIP guestLOL...it sounds so not me...you know that in order to remember someone..you need to forget them..I never forget you sweety...Embarrassed...my internet has been horrible..and top of that kid's school is nearing and too much time to give herEmbarrassed..but Like i always do..will definitely come here..whenever i can..

And oh..my whats app is not working eitherConfused...just letting you know..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifanbs_deepshoneypriya

shybabe IF-Sizzlerz
shybabe
shybabe

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged

i like someone taking part of my sur name for his first bengali character -- kuch to hai raabta LOL

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Two-shades-of-Barun-the-filmstar/articleshow/19513798.cms

You must be really happy he is a bong..for few monthsLOL..ok got to rush..

you will sleep..by the time i get back here..so gdnight priyaHug

And to all as wellHug

Arnav_KhushifanhoneypriyaNewbiesoapfan

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
ROFLPriya someone said you're forty ??!! Shocked...One more thing to their long list of intellectual , non-delusional deep 'truths' ...  That they need to discuss  to spice up life ... We look for spice in our real lives ... Virtual is all some have ... Evil Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_Khushifan--Nishita--honeypriyaNewbiesoapfanOmoraboti

Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

hellozzz all...busy day with bro around -- so havent been online at all...

watched Jurassic Park Imax 3D last nite and its mindblowing (would recommend ) !!!

hahaha -- and places where am not around -- people bash me and make me headlines these days -- and the best is that I am a 40 year old ROFL

(should on normal sense comment as class-less and disgusting -- but when unknown people say baseless and the word of the day which me and bhai was rofling on seeing someone -- "OBNOXIOUS" -- I would rather ROFL on these bashing nd mud slinging  !!!)

Nice to see you laughing on the 40 year old LOL... take care... all is well now...on the bashing page front atleast!Confused

Arnav_KhushifanPSharadahoneypriya

--Nishita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nishita--
--Nishita--

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:03pm | IP Logged

i like someone taking part of my sur name for his first bengali character -- kuch to hai raabta LOL

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Two-shades-of-Barun-the-filmstar/articleshow/19513798.cms

Wow..this film does look very interesting! Finally, we have an explanation for that beard!!! This guy manages to look different in every pic...love it that he is so open to experimenting...be it with his roles or looks!! He does look good hereThumbs Up

He sounds rather relieved that there would be no dancingLOL

Good morning all!!Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Arnav_KhushifanEnVeebs_deeps-Gan-Newbiesoapfanhoneypriyariti4u

EnVee Goldie
EnVee
EnVee

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Ooo! That thumbnail itself is a killer. Reminds me of Tom Cruise in Jerry McGuire totally or even better, my fav, George Clooney. I am gonna bookmark this film for watch certainly!

And Priya. When there is a Ron Sen to color your dreams, why bother about "non-sen"se?

Arnav_Khushifanwrit_in_waterbs_deeps-Gan-honeypriya

bs_deeps IF-Rockerz
bs_deeps
bs_deeps

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

This isn't fair...Isnt that the surname of G..? LOL

Arnav_Khushifanhoneypriya-Gan-Omorabotiriti4u

Go to top